• Total voters

Owls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hey guys, I just wanted to get everyone's opinion.
I just got some Christmas money and want to buy a onesie!
Are they worth it? And which one's do you recommend?
I was looking at the rearz onesies, are they a good ones?

I can only comment on one brand which I’ve brought from which is Tykables and their t-shirt onesies. Very easy for sizing since it goes by t-shirt sizings (useful for me since I don’t have any measuring tape at my term time accomidation) and I’ve not had a problem with them since, super cosy and the fabric is really neat too. I’m a bit weird about fabrics and I thought it would be weird touching but nope, just super smooth and like a t-shirt. Smack some bottoms on and no one would know any better. If you‘re by yourself, its quite easy to put on and off as well.

Reactions: MASONJAR
I have plain 4Care onesies that I would wear even if I wasn't wearing a diaper. They keep my back covered when I bend over and I stay warm.

Reactions: MASONJAR, Jonnythepony, heavywetter and 1 other person
I only used cozy and dry. They have some cute prints.

I have several onesies from various companies. The Rearz onesies are okay. I have quite a few and they definitely have fun colours and patterns. But I find the fabric on some Rearz onesie versions to be a bit on the thin side. The onesies from Babykins are a very good quality. I find the fabric to be more durable and the crotch snaps are excellent and hold together well.

Reactions: Jim100
I enjoy the Rearz onesies. Though the ones from onesies down under are way nicer imo.
They're worth it if you think you'll use it often. Personally I never use mine.

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
I wore mine all the time. It's been a while since I've had the chance, but I hope to get back into it soon.

I really like the ones from www.Babykins.ca I have a number of them that I wear regularly and they still in good shape after 5 years. I would say I have gone through about 10 of them or so.

Reactions: Calix and Jim100
I love Rearz but when it comes to onesies get Tykables! I’ve have onesies from both and Rearz is thin and spandexy, Tykables is like a real good quality cotton shirt with good trim and stitching.

Reactions: MASONJAR, Jim100, AmonQ and 1 other person
I've got many from multiple sources. Big Tots has solid color ones that I have used as undershirts and they are reasonable.

Reactions: Jim100 and DLPJ
onesies are awesome and cute. Definitely worth having at least 1 nice one 🤗

Reactions: Jim100
Just ordered my first one from Amazon which should arrive tomorrow, so will vote after I've tried it.

Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888
A onesie really helps hide your diaper and also keeps it in place when you bend and stretch working in IT I am up and down ladders and under desks daily and I no longer worry about about some one noticing my diaper when my shirt rides up :)

Reactions: Jim100 and DLPJ
I have a couple of white onesies myself, but I find myself never wearing them. Therefore a waste of money for me.

Oh I wear them to show as a tee shirt when I don't want to be compromised for wearing a baby onesie.

Always wanted one, but never made the purchase.

Why not - and what do you mean by onesie? The Tee Shirt type with snap-on crotch or the all-one-footed garment?
People seem to use onesie to apply to both.

Last edited by a moderator:
JtacoB said:
Always wanted one, but never made the purchase.
I suggest starting with a plain white onesie T shirt you can use as an undershirt. You will soon see they are awesome with or without diapers.

Reactions: JtacoB
They're very good, practical and comfortable but I wouldn't say awesome; unless they are printed.

Adair37 said:
They're very good, practical and comfortable but I wouldn't say awesome; unless they are printed.
While printed is fun. Awesome to me is going anywhere in public with my babyish shirt with or without a diaper and remaining confident that it’s my secret to share or not

Back