Onesie

Jschuster1991

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What is it like to wear a onesie over your adult disper

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and ILuvDiapers
Complete! Keeps your diaper snug, plus hidden too. A must for all ABDL's, whether patterned or plain. (y):giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: DBabygirl2, LittleKero and DLPeakOut
It's the best for bedtimes! I really like the ones that have snaps at the bottom! It's like a special t-shirt that holds your diaper snug in place. 🥰

Reactions: DLPeakOut
Snap crotch onesies are so cute and babyish.

And they hold your nappy, plastic pants and tights nice and snugly in place.

You don’t have to buy special ABDL ones. Women’s bodysuits are just as good - but make sure it’s not too narrow over the bum.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, LadyArticuno, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
In the winter it's a nice extra layer to. Also helps keep a full diper up and hidden

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and Seasonedcitizen
I wear plain coloured onesies and they work great they help keep you diaper inplace and they prevent your diaper being exposed due to your shirt riding up. My favourite onesies are from Tykables and their romper version as it definitely keeps everything snug .

no more but crack when you bend over when working under a desk installing network cables

Reactions: Angelapinks, HappyCamper, Andy97 and 3 others
Jschuster1991 said:
What is it like to wear a onesie over your adult disper
one word
Relaxing
I wear ab socks and a onesie under my clothes, I feel little in a scary adult world so when needed I can relax and go to my little space if only for a moment

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and Sealander
I've had 8 Big in the past. I've had a lot of diaper changes from those Bigs.
The first time I had my diaper changed and afterward Daddy snapped the onesie when I was still in diaper change position, hit a Little nerve I wasn't expecting it to.

BobaFettish said:
I've had 8 Big in the past. I've had a lot of diaper changes from those Bigs.
The first time I had my diaper changed and afterward Daddy snapped the onesie when I was still in diaper change position, hit a Little nerve I wasn't expecting it to.
I know what you mean. When the wife puts me in a diaper and onesie it just feels different. More loving or something like that. Hard to explain.
Mine is very accepting of this part of me and that in itself is a wonderful feeling.
As for the OP's post, it helps keep everything snug and a little closer to you if you know what I mean. Any DL would enjoy that feeling, I promise

Feels so good.
A onsie keeps the diaper pressed against you like you just put it on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Check out the specialkids company’s poppers. They are in the UK but ship worldwide.

Tomtomthedl said:
I know what you mean. When the wife puts me in a diaper and onesie it just feels different. More loving or something like that. Hard to explain.
Mine is very accepting of this part of me and that in itself is a wonderful feeling.
As for the OP's post, it helps keep everything snug and a little closer to you if you know what I mean. Any DL would enjoy that feeling, I promise
I glad your wife accepts you as for me my wife finally said end of august that she wanted to be my mommy but didn’t want to do diaper changing then this morning surprised me again with a diaper change, then said she wants me to build a changing table. I’ll show pictures when completed

• Love
Reactions: Tomtomthedl
Diapers or not, they are great in the winter to keep your back warm.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
I am guilty of when I'm not ready to be in a wet diaper, I'll pull it out and pee in the potty.
I know unbuttoning a onesie is just one extra step, but in that moment it's enough to stop and remind myself "i'm baby", you're in a diaper and onesie. Especially when I'm sleeping in a diaper and onesie overnight. Go ahead and quiet the part of my mind that is holding back and wet it when my body is ready.

Reactions: Andy97, Cottontail and ILuvDiapers
I enjoy it but I don’t wear them as often than just a diaper. They are fun to wear though

Cozy as heck! I have a footed onesie I wear to bed and it is so comfy I can keep my room a bit cooler and I even sometimes sleep over the covers.
Having your diaper look like a big poof is also fun.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Aesthetically I like how the edge of my diaper peaks out around the legs of the onesie. Makes me feel smol

Reactions: Ali123, Straycatz and ILuvDiapers
They're great!

I have many! I love wearing the sleepsuit ones, however I also love my crotch-buttoned one too! The crotch-button rompers/onesies hold your diaper in place nicely when wet. They're super comfy to sleep in, they keep you warm etc. They're amazing. I feel the cold real bad and I hate it, so I wear mine to bed + my diaper (usually a thick Rearz Daydreamer 😁), under my weighted blankie and 13.5 tog duvet LOL. If someone else was to get in my bed, they'd probably say it was hotter than the sun 😅

I'd recommend them for sure. A MUST HAVE for ABDL's! 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, LittleKero and ILuvDiapers
If I could, I'd wear onesies all the time. In addition to being great for diaper support, they bring a sort of calming resignation. When I'm all snapped in down there, I feel like I'm fully committed to littleness.

• Love
Reactions: LittleKero, AsherDearing, BobaFettish and 2 others
Cottontail said:
If I could, I'd wear onesies all the time. In addition to being great for diaper support, they bring a sort of calming resignation. When I'm all snapped in down there, I feel like I'm fully committed to littleness.

I feel like when you’re dressed as a baby that’s the only the only thing you can be 🥰👶

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea and Cottontail
Back