Okay, which one of you is selling these?

Prairie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Quite the stack!

1769 L/XL Goodnites

$0.39/pant isn't spectacular, though. Those 58-packs are regularly $15 and less on local selling sites.

that's one hell of a stash

Reactions: Sheepies
Sketchy. Probably stolen goods from a trucking company. :/ i wouldnt touch it

Reactions: CodyBaby
kraken98 said:
you really think someone risked potential imprisonment for a truckload of goodnites? i don't think so

kraken98 said:
Nah. I'm going with GoodNites fetishist who over-boarded and then found something he liked better. If you check out the seller's eBay history, you'll see that he just bought some of the Iron Man GoodNites from another eBay seller a week or two ago.

MissAmy said:
you really think someone risked potential imprisonment for a truckload of goodnites? i don't think so
In this world I wouldn't think twice. Heck it actually has already happened I seen an article about it somewhere I'd have to regoogle it though.

People actually hijack all kinds of stuff. Then have to get rid of it.

Used to be a problem back in the 60's/70's. Usually they're aiming for stuff like cigarettes or easy to dump/difficult to track stuff, but I wouldn't put it past someone to end up with a truckload of diapers instead. XD

You can't really tell what's inside a trailer until it's open and most of them have tags that lock the trailer shut until it's cut off with bolt cutters.

Cottontail said:
Nah. I'm going with GoodNites fetishist who over-boarded and then found something he liked better. If you check out the seller's eBay history, you'll see that he just bought some of the Iron Man GoodNites from another eBay seller a week or two ago.

I tend to agree. I know when I'm in a binge I purchase cases and cases of nappies of the same brand and when binge is over I have to sell as I've got no room to keep them.

CuddleWoozle said:
People actually hijack all kinds of stuff. Then have to get rid of it.

If he holds it for a few more years they'll probably be worth double due to being the stretchier elastic.

It says 2 viewed per hour, probably because of you Prairie. New viewers are checking it out every hour 😂

Back