Ok....who all are simply a DL

Cloudhopper94 said:
Do you like Disney movies ?
Older Disney movies yes!

Reactions: DLPeakOut
jamiejamie said:
That’s good it’s helping without the need for medicine. It’s good to avoid medicine unless you need it.
I totally agree! Klonopin affected me, mentally, and NOT in a good way! My 30-something Son has told me that I said and did very odd stuff when taking it.. I never wanna use that stuff again!

• Love
Reactions: jamiejamie
100% DL from age 5. I have never had any AB tendencies. When I discovered ABDL world at age 25 on internet I was surprised on AB.

Reactions: ElPulpo, jamiejamie and DLPeakOut
Mainly DL, but do have moments were i want to use my pacifier if I'm overly anxious or stress

Reactions: SoakerJ
Bokeh said:
I consider myself to be DL only because despite enjoying printed diapers, it is the diapers themselves that I desire. I am not really interested in age regression or looking/feeling like a baby. I just enjoy the feeling of being diapered & I don’t really care what diaper it is. Boy or girl, plain or printed, as long as it’s plastic backed, I enjoy it.
Well said. It’s pretty much where I fall too

Reactions: SoakerJ
100% DL atm

Yyyyup.

MatthewBrooksDodson said:
I totally agree! Klonopin affected me, mentally, and NOT in a good way! My 30-something Son has told me that I said and did very odd stuff when taking it.. I never wanna use that stuff again!
Sometime letting your brainpower do the work makes a big difference.

100% DL

Back