Ok....who all are simply a DL

DL only

I am.

Last edited:
I'm DL

DL with a side of AB ;) I've given up trying to figure out exactly how much I'm an AB and how much I'm a DL, but I'd say it's about 10% AB and 90% DL. It's all about the diapers for me...but I much prefer printed dips to medical ones, I've got a couple pacis which I'm enjoying more and more these days, and I've got three onesies (all solid colours) that are both for practical purposes but also, kinda, baby-ish ones. I also tend to lean a bit feminine in my ABDL tendencies: I prefer pink dips, and I wear panties every so often. So...I cover the spectrum, but in the end, it's still mostly about the diapers.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
DL here, with some likes shared with littles (playing a bit with toys, cookies and some cartoons, for example).

DL with some submissive and CD kinks mixed in.

"No baby stuff..." Wow, not very diplomatic.

DL only.
Although I do like a bit of crossdressing now and again...

I found onesies that fit my body so that is the only “little” accessory I wear with diapers or panties.

95% DL… I do have a pacifier and a few onesies

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot
dltyty said:
95% DL… I do have a pacifier and a few onesies
and the cutest icon around

Reactions: nectar0001
I am almost exclusively a DL. The only AB affiliation I have is for cute diaper designs. I love a plain white diaper too but babyish designs on diapers are my favorite. No pacis or little space for me but a baby design diaper underneath my pants is what really does it for me. I guess it’s the idea that I’m hiding something so kiddish and naughty underneath my big boy pants.

1000% a DL!!!

Reactions: MEDL7, DLPeakOut and jamiejamie
Annalise said:
No baby stuff, girl or boy no matter.
I've been a dl for as long as I can remember.

Reactions: DLPeakOut and jamiejamie
Yes fully DL, just enjoy wearing and using my nappies, have had the odd Abdl nappy but have no other interest in anything babyish

Reactions: DLPeakOut and jamiejamie
Geekboy said:
I am almost exclusively a DL. The only AB affiliation I have is for cute diaper designs. I love a plain white diaper too but babyish designs on diapers are my favorite. No pacis or little space for me but a baby design diaper underneath my pants is what really does it for me. I guess it’s the idea that I’m hiding something so kiddish and naughty underneath my big boy pants.
Same here. Love the SDK, plastic Cushies, Rebels, and Dino. What’s your favorites?

I’m a “diaper aficionado”, I guess.

I have both Aspergers & Tourette’s, & have wonderful tic relief when using an adult pacifier along with my comfy cloth diaper. So, I suppose I’m a DL with some ABDL tendencies…?

Factoid:
I have better tic relief at nighttime/bedtime with my diaper & paci than I had with Klonopin…and the only side effect is absolute blissful comfort & wonderful sleep!!!😁 Add my childhood Teddy Bear & it’s even better!

Reactions: Subtlerustle
MatthewBrooksDodson said:
I’m a “diaper aficionado”, I guess.

I have both Aspergers & Tourette’s, & have wonderful tic relief when using an adult pacifier along with my comfy cloth diaper. So, I suppose I’m a DL with some ABDL tendencies…?

Factoid:
I have better tic relief at nighttime/bedtime with my diaper & paci than I had with Klonopin…and the only side effect is absolute blissful comfort & wonderful sleep!!!😁 Add my childhood Teddy Bear & it’s even better!
That’s good it’s helping without the need for medicine. It’s good to avoid medicine unless you need it.

Reactions: Visitor2Earth
I'm primarily DL. I have an adult size paci, but I've only used it if I'm really stressed. Otherwise, diapers are enough for me.

Back