Diaperedforsuresince17

Just a toddler enjoying his/her toys
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
The nursery is coming along well but progress has been a little slow due to time and money. I started with an unfinished basement this time last year. All that existed was walls and concrete floor, with the help of friends we leveled and put Dricore on the floor and carpeted the entire basement and put up a dividing wall between both sides and had a mini split ac with heat pump professionally installed. I build my crib down here and just built my changing table. I need to empty the master bedroom out and hang my pictures on the wall and pick a better color for the wall for my nursery, mommy’s walls are painted and her side is pretty much done. IMG_8584.jpegIMG_8586.jpegIMG_8587.jpegIMG_8589.jpegIMG_8590.jpegIMG_8591.jpegIMG_8592.jpegIMG_8593.jpegIMG_8594.jpegIMG_8595.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, BBBen, Seasonedcitizen and 8 others
I hope y’all enjoy the backstory to my nursery
I really love how it’s coming together it really makes me feel little when I step into my space. Mommy says she can’t wait until the changing table is done. She says she wants to change me on it as soon as possible. I love our relationship we have built together

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, mistykitty, ShyGirl91 and 5 others
Clearly well built!!

It appears that you are using different grades of wood and when you are ready to paint, ensure you use a 'high-quality primer' paint as that will allow your final coat to appear as if everything was build with the same wood.

NOTE: When buying primer paint this time of the year, take great care in assuring you are getting paint produced in 2024! Lots of 2023 and older primer paint commonly show-up this time of year!!

Once again, a well build /designed crib and changing table that will support your fun well into the future!!

Reactions: BBBen, Seasonedcitizen and xux
Edgewater said:
Clearly well built!!

It appears that you are using different grades of wood and when you are ready to paint, ensure you use a 'high-quality primer' paint as that will allow your final coat to appear as if everything was build with the same wood.

NOTE: When buying primer paint this time of the year, take great care in assuring you are getting paint produced in 2024! Lots of 2023 and older primer paint commonly show-up this time of year!!

Once again, a well build /designed crib and changing table that will support your fun well into the future!!
The head, foot and back rails are going to be similar to the changing table , I just put the crib together with what I had laying around. I finally purchased the wood for the crib just need the weather to be warmer. Thank-you for your advice I usually buy cabinet or alkyd paint.

Reactions: Edgewater
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
The head, foot and back rails are going to be similar to the changing table , I just put the crib together with what I had laying around. I finally purchased the wood for the crib just need the weather to be warmer. Thank-you for your advice I usually buy cabinet or alkyd paint.
That's great, but using a high-quality primer is what is going to get them all to the same appears when you apply that final coat!

Enjoy, looking good there!

It looks awesome!! I wish I had a nursery for my littles! 🥹
I can tell you're super excited about the upcoming finished product! I'd love to see it when it's finished! ☺️

Reactions: BBBen, mistykitty and PaddedCub
ShyGirl91 said:
It looks awesome!! I wish I had a nursery for my littles! 🥹
I can tell you're super excited about the upcoming finished product! I'd love to see it when it's finished! ☺️
Just waiting for warmer weather, a little cold in PA right now

Reactions: ShyGirl91
that's amazing, it's coming along great! you're doing a really good job, that's great craftsmanship!

Reactions: BBBen and mistykitty
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
Just waiting for warmer weather, a little cold in PA right now
Cold is an understatement considering we're in the 20s

It truly is amazing work though and I'm glad you're enjoying both using and building it. If I can ever afford to get out of my current living circumstances I would love to do something similar. Like many others i can't wait to see the finished project. :)

I can’t wait to see the photos of the finished room.

The clothing rack reminds me of the three racks I have in a bedroom. The big closet is filled with cases of diapers.

Looking pretty good—especially the closet and crib. And the See 'n Say adds a nice touch to the changing table too.

Brilliant effort. I hope you get the benefit for all your hard work.

Hi Diaperedforsuresince17, what a great nursery, I can’t wait the pictures when it is done. Thanks you very much for enabling us to admire your work.

Your Nursery is looking good!
Anyway...
Here is my "Little Time" Stuff neatly organized:
DSCF0001.JPG

Yes!
On the left is my "POTTY CHAIR"...

Last edited:
Back