Not Sure What My Wife Wants

chefpeter

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
My wife loves to eat baby food, and she knows a bit about my adult baby side. I suggested her to wear pull ups during her period, to start with AB. Some days she is willing to try them and some days she doesn’t. What can I do to get her more into it?

Let her progress on her own. Don't try to force her.

Reactions: ianwee, broadband76, JunkyardDog1 and 3 others
You can't really do anything. Communicate and let her be herself. Participate to the extent she agrees to you participating...

Reactions: ManeWulf, ianwee, JunkyardDog1 and 1 other person
Give love and tenderness, talking put not too much and all the time about your desires. It will come, sooner or later. I wish you good luck

Reactions: ianwee and BigAl2
Let her doing things on her own time don't force it on her if you do then it might not be so good then she might not want to do it at all gust give it time every thing will work out in time gust be supportive of her and be there for her

Reactions: Lyric, ianwee and BigAl2
My Wife and I have been together for more than 10 years. I was very upfront about my fetish/desires as I wasn't willing to enter into another relationship with secrets and the eventual issues that come of it. Her wearing diapers for or with me has been a small part of our sex life since the first few months we were together but even then, it has slowly evolved and changed over that time. It took us literally years of careful negotiation, communication and small experiments to arrive where we are today which is a balance that triggers both of our kinks in a very satisfying way but it is not at all what I might have described ten years ago or what I might have fantasied about. That said, I don't think I would actually change things towards what I might have fantasied about.

Ask hard questions and have brutally honest conversations. Understand her motivations, preferences and kinks. Make sure you give and take. Address insecurities and concerns. Understand that communication between men and women is an art. Only through asking hard questions, listening carefully, thinking hard and then verifying my understanding did I unravel her actual desires and discover new ones. Take a small risk once in a while but talk about it after.

Reactions: ianwee, Natebaby and BigAl2
My SO has pacifiers lying around the living room, likes to play with Barbies - I bought her a Barbie playhouse for Christmas - and enjoys kids' craft kits. She's worn diapers a couple of times, largely out of necessity, and has a diaper bag in her closet. The diaper bag rarely sees the light of day. She knows about my infantilism, has read all the AB Discovery books I've written, and has babysat me several times over the past few years.

I know that the surest way to kill any sort of AB-related desire on her part is to push the issue. She has to do things of her own volition, or she doesn't do them at all. I don't even ask her to babysit me; I want for her to offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashton84, PaddedCub, Lyric and 2 others
Back