NorthShore MegaMax XL has arrived!

Good looking out NS this is why you're one of my favorite reps here

• Love
Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
YAY! I changed my monthly auto-ship this morning to XL.

Thank you so much!

Too big for me but extremely happy to see more sizes represented! The XL market is underrepresented in diapers.

Is the padded area also bigger or just the plastic on the sides?

Bellybag58 said:
Is the padded area also bigger or just the plastic on the sides?
We made the absorbent core 2cm longer for XL than large was originally but decided to use the new longer core for size large as well in the new version 2.

NorthShore products are awesome, looking forward to getting another order of Crinklz soon!

Glad to see the full size range is now available. These are great diapers. A few months ago I was sent a medium and large sample. I wear size medium in all diapers I've tried so far. The medium was huge on me. So I requested a small size and it fit perfectly.
I ordered a case of them and love them.

WOW! Best diaper I've ever worn! Great for a guy like me at 245lbs. Keep up the good work N.S.

• Love
If I wear an extra large diaper would I be able to fill it more, I'm interested in pooping again havn't done it in awhile

Allygirl15 said:
If I wear an extra large diaper would I be able to fill it more, I'm interested in pooping again havn't done it in awhile
If you wear an XL and it doesn't fit you, sure it likely has the capacity to hold more, but it will leak if it's too big

Reactions: Allygirl15
Actually like 10 minutes after NorthshoreAdam posted it i ordered a pack to try lol im a brand addict now -.-

I just got up from 10 hours of sleep and 6 full wettings. Not one drop leaked out and I'm so happy. Granted when I feel the urge to tinkle I roll onto my back and let loose, and the bed was dry.

Back