Normal tshirt?

JunkyardDog1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I just ordered 2 "onesies" from incontrol. They were the most reasonably priced and natural looking to a tee or undershirt. Anyone have experience or feedback with them or similar? For the record I wanted plain. No collars or designs. No flying unicorns with pink bears riding them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240117-132820_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240117-132820_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: Dry247
I have an extensive onesie collection I buy in bulk quantity to save money but also because instead of off the rack sizing it’s all custom made exactly to my specification and needs I am north of 450 but south of 500, I am always wearing one as undershirt or over shirt if something gets spilled when being fed or a major diaper leak happens there’s always a clean one my aide can redress me in . Out of all the onesies made out there my personal favorite are Babykin’s , I have every style you commonly see and some you don’t . And it makes my aides life easy dress me like a sack of potato’s and still have me look good .and all my personal care can be easily done because most of my clothes are designed around an always sitting diaper user .so my aides can fully access whatever they need to .

Last edited:
I use the same onesies myself. The plain tee-shirt is what attracted me, but the fit is the best for my body size.
Most suppliers' sizes are meant for thin people. The x-large size is always to long. The incontrol onesies have room for my big body with a nice and tight fit down at my diaper. I use one every night. I also use them during the day. The look like a regular Tee shirt. While you are shopping there again, grab a few plastic paints. They are a bit glossie but hold up well compaired to other brands.

I found some on Amazon Landofgenie Men Short Sleeve Bodysuit Pajama Bodysuit One Piece. Anyone familiar with these?

Reactions: JunkyardDog1
jyamiolkDL said:
I found some on Amazon Landofgenie Men Short Sleeve Bodysuit Pajama Bodysuit One Piece. Anyone familiar with these?
I just looked up the site. Those look decent. May have to try them as well.

Cozycomfort1 said:
I just looked up the site. Those look decent. May have to try them as well.
I just got a tykable suit and wearing it now. . First time wearing them. I like it. Looking forward to wearing on the go. Very comnfortable

So I've started looking into plain onesie/bodysuits as well this past week. On Amazon there are several for under between $10-$20 which seems reasonable. I'm not sure I'd want to pay $25+ for one. The reviews for both all of the products are fairly mixed. So it's kinda hard to gauge. Does anyone have first hand experience with the cheaper products? Im curious about how long they lasted. There's 2 more expensive products that seem like good options but my needs are super basic. So i feel like a cheaper option is probably better. In the last week I've noticed that my shirt fails to stay tucked when I have plastic backed padding.

CLeazy928 said:
So I've started looking into plain onesie/bodysuits as well this past week. On Amazon there are several for under between $10-$20 which seems reasonable. I'm not sure I'd want to pay $25+ for one. The reviews for both all of the products are fairly mixed. So it's kinda hard to gauge. Does anyone have first hand experience with the cheaper products? Im curious about how long they lasted. There's 2 more expensive products that seem like good options but my needs are super basic. So i feel like a cheaper option is probably better. In the last week I've noticed that my shirt fails to stay tucked when I have plastic backed padding.
I got a couple from the ABAFIP store that are in that price range. One of them did not fair very well in the washing machine and the snaps ripped off. Lasted a couple months. My Littletude onesie has lasted over a year though and still kicking’

Reactions: mistykitty and CLeazy928
MetalDan86 said:
I got a couple from the ABAFIP store that are in that price range. One of them did not fair very well in the washing machine and the snaps ripped off. Lasted a couple months. My Littletude onesie has lasted over a year though and still kicking’
Much appreciated!

jyamiolkDL said:
I ordered a few of them and I love them for relaxing in and casual wear but I learned the other week that they are not good with active wearing as I'm hugely in to hiking the snaps are plastic and pretty thick in size especially if your wet not vary comfortable I'd recommend looking into rearz onsies as well they are great and good metal snaps

MetalDan86 said:
So I ended up getting a light gray one from the Land Of Genie shop on Amazon. Thank you for your recommendation on about a more quality product (even though what I purchased isn't the same brand as your recommendation). My first one just arrived today and I'm very pleased with the fit. The only downside that I might see is the 2 outer snaps on each side could possibly become uncomfortable rubbing against the thighs. But overall I'm really happy with it and never once had a thought about my shirt becoming untucked. Will definitely buy more now (maybe other brands I'm not entirely sure).

Reactions: MetalDan86 and ryan8710
i go to esty, and go to BigTot store, they have a great selection of onesies, and pjs

Reactions: CLeazy928
Dry247 said:
i go to esty, and go to BigTot store, they have a great selection of onesies, and pjs
Will definitely look at that shop. If they have more plain ones available I'll likely purchase from them as well. I really appreciate the suggestions on quality over price. I probably would've regretted buying the ones on Amazon that are $15 and below.

CLeazy928 said:
Will definitely look at that shop. If they have more plain ones available I'll likely purchase from them as well. I really appreciate the suggestions on quality over price. I probably would've regretted buying the ones on Amazon that are $15 and below.
i just got a couple plane white ones, they were on sale for about 16 dollars each, but just looked there back to about $32 now

Last edited:
Heck yeah. That's a great deal you snatched up it sounds like! Id always prefer to pay less and usually I do go for the cheaper products over quality products. Do you think they'll be worth the $32 price tag? Sounds a little steep (I think $25 is also steep for a plain onesie that I'll only use as a tool to stay tucked) but if the quality is good.

Reactions: Dry247
Congrats on buying some new onsies as I've all ready said in my last post I really love all my onsies but each one have a time and place, I love being active padded and I learned the hard way not to wear one with plastic snaps while hiking or walk alot but the ones from rearz with metal snaps 100% better and no rushes so it all matters what your doing at the time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240228_185256_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240228_185256_Samsung Internet.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: mrsandeberg and CLeazy928
ryan8710 said:
Congrats on buying some new onsies as I've all ready said in my last post I really love all my onsies but each one have a time and place, I love being active padded and I learned the hard way not to wear one with plastic snaps while hiking or walk alot but the ones from rearz with metal snaps 100% better and no rushes so it all matters what your doing at the time
Will definitely be checking rearz out. I'm a big hiker as well. I can already tell that the plastic snaps aren't gonna be great for long extended periods of time. After about 4 hours of activity today I was noticing them rubbing. I think they'll work well enough until I get more that have metal snaps. . The plastic snaps seem a lot bigger in person than they do on the product listing. I also noticed that there was virtually no padding sag requiring a readjustment. But yeah. The fit is fabulous the only draw back I can see are the thick snaps like you mentioned.

CLeazy928 said:
Will definitely be checking rearz out. I'm a big hiker as well. I can already tell that the plastic snaps aren't gonna be great for long extended periods of time. After about 4 hours of activity today I was noticing them rubbing. I think they'll work well enough until I get more that have metal snaps. . The plastic snaps seem a lot bigger in person than they do on the product listing. I also noticed that there was virtually no padding sag requiring a readjustment. But yeah. The fit is fabulous the only draw back I can see are the thick snaps like you mentioned.
Oh ya I have a solid blue land of genie onsie and I wore it on a 5 hr hike needless to say I had a really bad rash experience 😅 and ya the sag wasn't really good ether but amazing onsies for every thing else like relaxing in

CLeazy928 said:
Heck yeah. That's a great deal you snatched up it sounds like! Id always prefer to pay less and usually I do go for the cheaper products over quality products. Do you think they'll be worth the $32 price tag? Sounds a little steep (I think $25 is also steep for a plain onesie that I'll only use as a tool to stay tucked) but if the quality is good.
Ya the price is a little high but they last a long time , buy one and try

Reactions: CLeazy928 and JunkyardDog1
Update.. I like the incontrol onesies alot. Good fit after two washes. Diaper peeks around my butt but oh well. However, just got a romper (snappie) from tykables and damn is that a nice fit and feel. Full coverage, good snaps. You get what you pay for though... 49 bucks.

Back