No snuggly bear for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Mommy said 'no' to me getting a big teddy bear to snuggle at night while she's saving people's lives. Now I'm all pouty. :(

She doesn't want anything that someone else might come in and stumble upon - fair enough - but would a big teddy bear cross that line?

C'est la vie. I'll just settle for snuggling her pillow instead.

I am an adult and have Teddy bears all over the place, also have a stuffed lamb named Leitzel that spends winters with me and summers in the city with an elderly friend of mine, joint custody if you will, nothing wrong with a Teddy bear at any age, just ask "build a bear" they have more adult traffic then they do children's parties.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Whoa 😲 no teddy... seriously? This is the one thing you most definitely can have around that won't raise suspicions about your alternate persona. Mind you a six foot beat might elicit some interesting questions. Maybe get a regular size teddy and have him sit on your bed (just as a decoration of course ;-)

Yaar. I asked if I could have the 3' bear - I'd even share it with her! :sad:

Songnar said:
Yaar. I asked if I could have the 3' bear - I'd even share it with her! :sad:

You must fight for this my friend. After all we are talking about a teddy. Only true grit, determination (and some cuteness thrown in for good measure) will win. Channel your inner toddler, the most stoic of beings.
Best of luck.

I think she's being reasonable if you live together and host guests. It'd be better if you bought a smaller stuffed animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back