No snuggly bear for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Mommy said 'no' to me getting a big teddy bear to snuggle at night while she's saving people's lives. Now I'm all pouty. :(

She doesn't want anything that someone else might come in and stumble upon - fair enough - but would a big teddy bear cross that line?

C'est la vie. I'll just settle for snuggling her pillow instead.

Tetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I am an adult and have Teddy bears all over the place, also have a stuffed lamb named Leitzel that spends winters with me and summers in the city with an elderly friend of mine, joint custody if you will, nothing wrong with a Teddy bear at any age, just ask "build a bear" they have more adult traffic then they do children's parties.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Whoa 😲 no teddy... seriously? This is the one thing you most definitely can have around that won't raise suspicions about your alternate persona. Mind you a six foot beat might elicit some interesting questions. Maybe get a regular size teddy and have him sit on your bed (just as a decoration of course ;-)

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Yaar. I asked if I could have the 3' bear - I'd even share it with her! :sad:

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Yaar. I asked if I could have the 3' bear - I'd even share it with her! :sad:

You must fight for this my friend. After all we are talking about a teddy. Only true grit, determination (and some cuteness thrown in for good measure) will win. Channel your inner toddler, the most stoic of beings.
Best of luck.

africat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I think she's being reasonable if you live together and host guests. It'd be better if you bought a smaller stuffed animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.