Newbaby110521

A sweet diapered baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
For some of us being an Adult Baby or Diaper Lover is something we’re ashamed or embarrassed about. So we don’t tell anyone...or do we? Personally no one apart from all you people on here and my physiatrist know I’m ABDL. I’ve avoided going out and meeting people because I’m afraid they’ll know well I recently went to a choir rehearsal and you know what no body knows. I don’t wear in public anyway. But I thought I’d do a quote poll to see how open we all are.

Reactions: Knowdog, medfet878 and GatoChihuahua
Please be aware this relates to people you know in real life not online friends or medical professionals.

Reactions: LittleBabyJake, medfet878, GatoChihuahua and 1 other person
My 2 best friends know and so does my husband. That's it for me

Reactions: MairredDcouple, Deleted member 66129, Kellycares and 5 others
Only my friends know, my mom and the rest of the family doesn't know.
I'm considering telling my psychiatrist as I almost did at the last appointment while trying to judge how he'd react, and it's relevant in the treatment of my severe depression as being little is the most powerful coping mechanism I have.

Reactions: Knowdog, medfet878 and GatoChihuahua
Only a few friends know and my mom (knows kinda bc im IC) obviously whoever I date will know.

Reactions: Knowdog, Kellycares, medfet878 and 2 others
Nobody in real life knows I like diapers, little things, or regression. My family has noticed I rewatch a lot of Disney movies and cartoons but they have no idea why.

I have told some people online and of course anyone here can see my profile. But, I have never had to disclose this part of myself to anyone in real life. I don’t know whether or not I’d want to share if it came up for whatever reason. I suppose it would really depend on the person.

Reactions: LittleBabyJake, Deleted member 66129, medfet878 and 1 other person
Until I was 27, I kept it completely to myself. And then I told my ex girlfriend as I wanted her to play mommy. She was the first to know.

Since then I've told:

A therapist (who I've long since stopped seeing)
My grandfather (who I think heard it, but mentally tried to block it out)
3 friends from work, who have become very close and respected friends
someone at work who seemed trustworthy at first, but I don't really trust him now. Oh well
And i've told a person who basically has been a father to me since I was 18
My aunt, who is a better listener and supporter than any therapist I've ever seen

There was a point in my life when I was absolutely terrified to tell anyone. Now in my 30s, I really don't care. That being said, I don't go advertising it. Also, part of telling people provides support in this. When I kept it totally to myself, I felt very alone and it was so painful and overwhelming to endure alone. Telling people that care about me helps so much.

Reactions: Diapertoddler, medfet878, ChrisK and 1 other person
No one IRL knows, except my mom I think. She opened an Amazon box with some PeekABUs in it when I was busy in town. I was concerned when I didn't find the box on the front porch after it was confirmed delivered, so I looked in the living room closet, and found the box opened with the diapers in it (She was out of the house). I'm pretty sure she's seen my pacifier and bottle as well in my room. Other than that, no one knows. Also, she has never brought it up. She knows I like stuffed animals, though, and has even bought me some. One of them yesterday; a Miyoni dog by Aurora that I found at Theisen's.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, medfet878, ChrisK and 1 other person
Newbaby110521 said:
Please be aware this relates to people you know in real life not online friends or medical professionals.
Technically there is one person from this site have I meet in real life to exchange some diapers, but I won't count that, so no one.

Reactions: medfet878 and GatoChihuahua
Only my former therapist

And vixen friend, but I did not tell her, she snooped my phone😑

I might tell my next partner if I feel it's something they would be accepting of🤔

Reactions: medfet878, ChrisK and GatoChihuahua
No one in real life knows and I plan to keep it that way.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101, medfet878 and ChrisK
My wife is the only person I’ve told I’m a DL. Waited 28 years of marriage before I told her. Didn’t think I needed to tell anyone else but lately I’ve considered attending a munch.

Reactions: TreeLad, medfet878 and ChrisK
My husband knows and other than here that's it. I do wear but I just have pullups and wear big skirts

Reactions: Kellycares, medfet878 and ChrisK
There is only 1 person I have met with that knows I am a DL. Also possibly my best friend who may have found a picture on my phone but never said anything afterwards.

Reactions: ChrisK and medfet878
3 people, current G/F, former G/F & ex wife.
All took/take part as caregivers

Reactions: Brumas94, Deleted member 66129, ChrisK and 1 other person
Other.
- The local Ageplay community all know I'm ABDL Little, being part of the group.
- 8 former Bigs. 7 Mommies. 1 Daddy.
- Therapist. Basically I couldn't keep talking around it.
-Bestie. She's kink folk and our "streams" were coming close to overlapping, so I "came out of the nursery" to her.

Last edited:
My mum (and probably dad and brother)
my ex-wife
my old therapist and two lawyers
and one other ABDL I met IRL
and then all of you lovely peeps all know 😁😁

Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and RoseofThorns
MY wife
My therapist (long time ago)
My 3 best friends
ABDL friends and of course YOU!

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
My wife is the only person that knows.

Reactions: RoseofThorns
I'm not a AB ,
Only a few do know that I wear, If someone is curious and and ask nicely if I do wear I will tell them yes I do .

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, RoseofThorns and diaperdude
Back