No matter how big or small, Name one good thing that happened to you today!

It was warm enough weather today i was able to do some outdoor meditation

My wife and I took my brother and my sister in law out to dinner to thank my brother for really going out of the way taking care of our cat while we were gone for about a month. He spent about and hour and a half visiting our kitty daily and shoveled the walk when it snowed.

I made a pot of the vegetable soup that my 2 1/2 yr old Grandson is crazy about (and his Mom & Dad, too)! The last batch I cooked, the little guy ate 3 bowls of it!!!

I woke this morning feeling a be better from the grasp of a Flu of some kind! This is my first time online in days!
I am consisting it as a wonder thing!!

Reactions: TeeMousy and Visitor2Earth
My back was feeling good enough to let me prep/marinate/start drying 15lbs of beef jerky today, make and eat salmon sashimi for lunch, and I was able to get some cleaning done!

Last edited:
Reactions: TeeMousy, dogboy and Visitor2Earth
I managed to wake up at 6AM to go cycling. I rarely ever have the drive to do it but I love it whenever I can.
I came off my bike and may have damaged the gears, which did put a damper on my great morning, but I'm still happy I was out so early. I just love being able to cycle up a hill and take a panoramic video of the world while everything is still dark. It's so peaceful.

Reactions: TeeMousy and dogboy
I was able to get home from my day at a reasonable hour before it got dark.

Reactions: TeeMousy
Hehehehe just watched both Paw Patrol movies with my nephews. 🥰

Reactions: Jojo54
I played a wedding for one of my choir members and I was happy that I could do it for them.

Reactions: geka and Edgewater
I finally got to repay a lovely lady at the local coffee shop who always goes out of way to open the door for us seniors with walkers. She was a little short for cash for her beverage and scone and luckily I was next in line and could buy her stuff. I waited a year to do something nice for her because she deserves it.

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, chamberpot, dogboy and 2 others
LittleAndAlone said:
Hehehehe just watched both Paw Patrol movies with my nephews. 🥰
That sounds like fun!

Saw one of my doctors today. Nothing unusual, they said to come back in 3 months, the normal interval for this condition.
Had they said "I want to see you next week" I would have been worried. :D

Congratulations on a good report!

I got my ballet shoes, tights (2 pairs) and leotards today and the person helping me knows the teacher who is going to teach me basic dance and ballet one- and told me what to expect and that she’s super nice and that was super helpful! I’m someone who needs to know things ahead of time or else I’ll freak myself out with random thinking that spirals. I also went to my schools dance studio to check it out and get myself familiarized with the bundling layout. It’s been years since I’ve taken the liberty to do a sport and I feel excited.

Reactions: dogboy and Jojo54
I woke up today with air in my lungs, a bed, food in my belly, a beautiful spouse, and a diaper to wear.

Reactions: dogboy, NappiedTruckDriver, Edgewater and 1 other person
went ice fishing with my brother, had a good time and a good visit, as a bonus we caught a few fish.

Reactions: dogboy, NappiedTruckDriver, Edgewater and 1 other person
Managed to drill 2 holes in the wall above my bed without covering the bed in brick dust using the vacuum to suck the dust up as I drilled. ,I now have a light above my bed on the wall

Reactions: Edgewater and ianwee
NappiedTruckDriver said:
Managed to drill 2 holes in the wall above my bed without covering the bed in brick dust using the vacuum to suck the dust up as I drilled. ,I now have a light above my bed on the wall
So now you can 'see the light'!

Reactions: TheGuyInTheChair
ianwee said:
So now you can 'see the light'!
Yes and no because it’s above my head 🤣🤣

Reactions: ianwee
TSecret102 said:
Title explains it all - just trying to hear some positivity :D
Just enjoyed a warmer than average day in February. Made some progress on a few woodworking projects, and now I'm cuddled up with the Xbox and enjoying a nice fruity drink. Redd's apple ale with a squeeze of fresh lemon and a teaspoon of maple syrup, shaken up with some ice. In a few hours I'll probably fall asleep right here.😊

Reactions: ianwee
Back