No matter how big or small, Name one good thing that happened to you today!

Today, I was able to get out of the house for the very first time since our big snowstorm.

Reactions: dogboy
I'm an avid amateur radio operator. I got on a new band this morning, hit a new repeater, and am expanding my horizons in a hobby I've known well for more than half a century. To me, that's all a good thing.

Reactions: ianwee
Today was our one day of warmer weather so I took advantage of it and went for a walk in the afternoon. It felt really good to get out and get my legs in motion.

Reactions: Baloo and littleFeathers
I've had a fantastic and delicious lunch today!

As today is sunny and a bit warmer I played my first round of golf since september, I played badly but I enjoyed the walk and yes I was and still am padded.

Stepped out of my shell, made some friends online like I've been meaning to for a long time now... I feel wayyy less alone than I did before ♥

Reactions: Baloo, ianwee, dogboy and 1 other person
I managed to get my earrings back in after my ears almost healed up. I actually found some sexy shoes that fit and I been having a fun evening with a little sip of whiskey and some cowgirl fun (imaginary)

last night I had a dream where I picked up a duck. Iv always wanted to pick up a duck, and even though it wasn't real it still was a good start to my day.

Today one of my coworkers was going through something in a relationship. He came to me about it, and we talked about it. Ive given him advice before and usually people seek me out for it. Normally i would have known all the right things to say to help, especially since i know this person well. Without giving all the context needed, we work in a manufacturing facility. He helped me get the job here after i left my last job building engines/transmissions for a major construction equipment company. This place im at now, is a dead end for felons, dropouts, and whatever else. Feelings dont fly.
So he knows im a safe place to go. So he came to my area, and we talked. He cried, quietly, in that way men do when they want to bawl but know it's not the place or the time. I told him i would hug him if we both wouldnt face endless amounts of shit for it and he laughed.
He had to leave abruptly (text from the woman in question) and i had my own stuff to work on. So i texted him this a little later.
He came back and told me "first off, your advice isnt bad, and second, youre a good friend."
We talked for another 30 minutes and i xould see his eyes getting redder.
I just recently turned 30 years old and ive seen and done a lot in my time. I know more about this community and others than most people older than me. Im glad when i can help people out and today, despite the things going on in my life, i showed up for someone i love and respect and im proud of it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240124_191345_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20240124_191345_Messenger.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Woncrinklz
...I had the lowest score(not good)in a euchre tournament of 32 people. I won a bag of candy. Probably the only one there wearing a cloth diaper.

Added rowing to my gym routine. Now cycling and rowing 5 days a week with a 35% calorie deficit. Trying to get smol hope I don't get too swol. 😂

Last edited:
:unsure:

Went and checked on the ice to see if I can get in some fishing time, yes Ice is good, yaa... Also am trying to figure out a VR headset, 70 may be a bit late to start in on the gaming world, lol, there is so much to learn and the curve is steep.

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy, dogboy and Woncrinklz
The cows are all well and I didn’t have to do extra plowing of snow or going out in sub-zero temperatures to break ice to water the livestock or doctor a sick animal.

Reactions: geka, dogboy, Woncrinklz and 1 other person
I can celebrate my wedding anniversary today with my loved wife and our children - isn't that great?

• Love
Reactions: geka, dogboy, TeddyBearCowboy and 1 other person
Finishing up a week away from home to visit the office at work (in different states). Managed to figure out several major issues they were having with some of the parts and test results show the design I finished in October is working great on first units!

Cleared a large plot of Yucca from my garden in NZ, Gardener and I will plant 12 new trees next week to add to the 50 already planted.

I made some headway today on a very difficult organ piece I've been trying to relearn, the Franck Choral in B Minor. What an amazing piece for organ.

Reactions: Teddy02
I saw someone I haven't seen in a long long time, since before I came out and transitioned, and they told me I looked great

Reactions: dogboy and Baloo
Let my avian side have some quality time in the woods, about 4 hours, 13.8km, at a state park not far from here 🐦

After the last couple weeks at work, we both needed that 🐦‍⬛

Back