Nighttime Diaper Timing/Routine

PolkaDotDreams

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Out of respect for my wonderfully accepting, yet vanilla, wife I always change into a dry diaper right before I climb into bed. I don't want a wet diaper to have any smell or be a deal breaker if things happen to turn intimate.

But... shes traveling for work and wont be home tonight. What routine do you guys and gurls follow when it comes to your nighttime diaper? DO you change right before bed? A couple hours before? Change then watch TV? Do you change again if you pee/mess?

I think it would be nice to go to bed in a semi wet diaper so I was thinking last change around 8PM or something

Going to sleep in a wet diaper is a bad idea. Even if the capacity could hold, it’s not a good idea for urine to sit that long.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
When I was a kid and had an established bedtime mom always sent me to my room around 8-8:30 to change into a Goodnite and then I could watch TV for a little longer. As an adult I do it right before hitting the bed, because I can be sporadic and start doing something active late at night and absolutely HATE disintegrating diapers from moving around, that's been a bad call on the nights I fall asleep on the couch, need to go back to old habits, like change myself around 10:00-10:30 on the weekends and if I happen to doze off at least I'm covered

dry right before tbh no matter what 😂 poops only if the smell will be gone in time but it all depends on skin sensitivity

I wear whether I’m at home Pretty much get into a nappy as soon as I get in from work. Usually change into a clean one just before I go to bed.

I go for a pee just before bed then put either a cloth nappy if at home or disposable if at work on and go to bed

I don 't need to go potty before bed since have been wetting my diapers since dinner and by the time we go to bed, they need to be changed anyway. So she changes me, wipes and powders me and pins a fresh diaper on me. I much prefer going to sleep in a fresh dry diaper and rubber pants.

I'm diapered up 24/7, never using the toilet. My sleep is irregular, so when I think I can fall asleep, I go to bed in my diaper even if it is wet and poopy. When I have much poop in my diaper, I'll change it before going to bed.

Back