Night time positioning - boy problems

Ashbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
How do the boys(/trans girls) out there deal with... 'positioning' at night? I've never asked anyone in the real world so im not sure if im missing something the past 10 years. If I go to bed drunk after college or I'm really tired I'll forget to point down, or I'll put my diaper on too loose and it will go into its natural resting position sometime in the night (up and sideways). Any tips other than just remembering? Never used to be a problem between 10-15, but recently I forget to point down once every other month (mainly after a big uni party).

Consider using a larger size diaper.
I mistakenly ordered a too large diaper once (a large Rearz as opposed to a medium) and it covered so much of me that it could go in circles and still be covered with padding.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, BAP21 and BobbiSueEllen
Mr Winkey is too small when he is not exited, so attempting to 'position' him at night is pointless.

Than being said ... I have heavy incontinence issues at night time ( Nocturnal Polyuria ), and I have to use very high absorbency protection.

Hopefully a Male to Female Trans Person will be able to give you more advice on how to keep it pointing down or out of the way all together.

And if my "Male to Female Trans Person" isn't the right way to say it, please accept my apologies and tell me the right way.

Last edited:
Duct tape....though on second thought that might cause more problems lol.

The suggestions above are pretty good, larger size and/or extra absorbent pads. You might be able to use the pads to make a bit of a pouch to help keep things in place. Not exactly sure what the steps of that would be but some playing around and I'm sure you can find a solution.

Duct tape or taping as it is called, From what I can gather can be a bit pasinful it also means trying to tuck the testes back inside the iguinal canal which not everyone can do.

Ashbub, do you fold your nappies in half lenghtways before you put them on as this tends to make a little space so we boys can pint down and once the nappy is on pretty much stay pointing down.

Reactions: Midwest82
You definitely need a roomier diaper at night, and to tape it snugly around the waist. Nighttime is no time for a slim, discreet fit. Comfy matters here, and you'll definitely sleep--and look--like a baby when you bump up. That can be quite fun...that and the extra tickles I get as I shift about and drift off to Sleepyland. Sweet Diaper Dreams! 💕 🤭

Reactions: chamberpot, TigerDL, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
I’m blessed and find that my penis will burst through the lining of the nappy during the night causing a SAP explosion - my remedy is to put a good quality booster in the front.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
I just use a Terry towel nappy with a terry towel booster , don’t matter where the trouser snake goes as the cloth wicks the wet away

I can't point down at all due to the way my erection points, so when I've tried to do that, it ends up being painful after a while. Kinda fun initially feeling the pressure, but trying to actually use the diaper can hurt.

I also don't wet at night or laying down unless I'm fairly drunk. What does work for me if you have the ability to do laundry is using a pin on cloth diaper with plastic pants over it. The absorbency is top notch and the pull on plastic pants keep everything inside.

You could try plastic pants over disposables to cut down on leaks, but the downside is once you leak into the plastic pants, the pee isn't going to be absorbed by the disposable since all the absorption is on the inside.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
If it happens only when you're drunk or really tired, and you're doing it right every other time, then no, I don't think there's a solution besides having somebody do it for you. Under those situations, I think it's great that you're remembering to do it at all.

Reactions: Ashbub, TigerDL and BobbiSueEllen
Ashbub said:
How do the boys(/trans girls) out there deal with... 'positioning' at night? I've never asked anyone in the real world so im not sure if im missing something the past 10 years. If I go to bed drunk after college or I'm really tired I'll forget to point down, or I'll put my diaper on too loose and it will go into its natural resting position sometime in the night (up and sideways). Any tips other than just remembering? Never used to be a problem between 10-15, but recently I forget to point down once every other month (mainly after a big uni party).
!!!JOKE INCOMING!!!
Give up and accept the wisdom of Zardoz.

Joke Explanation:
Zardoz (1974 film) said:
Zardoz: Zardoz speaks to you, his chosen ones. You have been raised up from brutality, to kill the brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your god gave you the gift of the gun. The gun is good.
Exterminators:
The gun is good.
Zardoz: The penis is evil. The penis shoots seeds, and makes new life, and poisons the earth with a plague of men, as once it was. But the gun shoots death, and purifies the earth of the filth of brutals. Go forth and kill!

Back