Night Lights

HTML

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
We have a night light that is in the hallway so no one kills themselves in the middle of the night walking.

The light makes me feel little, just having it on. I'm not sure how to explain it.

Does anyone else have a night light? Does it make you feel little?

I have cats and dogs. I keep the living room lights on at night so the hall is illuminated so I don't step on any presents.

I have a PAW PATROL Night Light in my handicapped-adapted bathroom next to my bedroom.

DanielW said:
I have a row of them in the hall that are motion activated. I love to play with them by going all the way down the row, watching them turn off one by one, and the going back again :)

That really sounds like a lot of fun to do! I have a small stereo in my bedroom and I always play a new age CD to help me sleep. I can channel my thoughts on the music and that helps get everything else that's running around in my head out. The unit gives off a little light. I guess one wants to avoid blue light as they say that inhibits melatonin production and sleep.

Never used a night-light (well, to be honest, I don't remember ever using a night-light).

For me, the light from my radio dial or excess light coming in the window behind curtains was just enough to light the way to my bedroom door and yet low enough that I could sleep.

Dogboy's right. I'll add that blue light is the culprit. If you are concerned, get something reddish. Red also doesn't mess with your low-light vision. So, if you're just choosing between "daylight" and "warm", pick " warm". There's a reason red light districts are red.

I got a bunch of reddish LED night lights and strung them across my ceilings. Now I can turn on inside stars. (But I'm still jealous of Daniel)

I have a dinosaur nightlight on my bed. Never sleep without it. Same with the TV being on.

I'm afraid of the dark.

Sheepies said:
I have a dinosaur nightlight on my bed. Never sleep without it. Same with the TV being on.

I'm afraid of the dark.
Have you read any Calvin and Hobbes?

One of my favorites is "Something under the bed is drooling"

I have a 3D printed moon nightlight that I got from a special friend. I don't always use it except when I am in baby or little mode. I do have an L.E.D. nightlight in the bedroom bathroom so that I don't need to turn the light on that is on all the time. Of course since I started wearing diapers to bed, it has been a nightlight for me, just to be a nightlight.

Yes I have a night light have had one since I was 10 years old now I will not sleep with out one

Back