New to this, any suggestions ?

Hahaha life's full of surprises, isn't it?

No, no really preferences there tbh. Gotta say, my little space is mostly non-sexual. I'm not exactly focused on whatever my CG is wearing when playing haha

Reactions: prettykitty44
prettykitty44 said:
Honestly I didn’t even know I was into this until I met him. I thought I was the submissive one but oh no I am not haha. If you don’t mind me asking is there anything that you prefer your CG to wear ?
For me when in my little place, it is so much less about what my CG wears, and all about what she does. And even more what she says. certain things would melt my heart. Like when she calls me baby, or says good boy...

My girl and I started to play with some BDSM a few years ago. Then I for sure had a preference of my masters attire. However, that side died a slow death and we do not play there much anymore. Now I just have me and my residual thoughts about being a DL/AK rolling around in my head. as an DL/AK, I just think of my CG on the other side. she can be in sweats and a hoody, or she can be a hot soccer mom. As long as she takes care of me, and I am the only and the #1 guy, I am good....

Reactions: prettykitty44 and PrettyGirl76
another idea is to make ABDL New Years resolutions together.

Reactions: prettykitty44 and safaridaze
I’d ask him, your partner, to write a list of what he would like to involve you in regarding his ABDL side.
Many people with these interests still fear talking to their SOs, even if they are as interested in the scene like yourself, through fear of rejection and shame.
Your partner can take their time over the letter and be honest, and you will be able to take the same time to digest his suggestions and maybe add a few of your own.

I wish you every success

Reactions: prettykitty44
prettykitty44 said:
Hi, recently me and my boyfriend have found this new love for ABDL. He plays the baby and I am his mommy. I absolutely love being his mommy but I’m not 100% sure how. I diaper him and give him bottles. I wear night gowns that open up for easy access for him. But I want to do more. What are some ways I can show him I am really into this. I just need some ideas on what we can do. Please help !
I'm sure I'm probably going to repeat what some others have said, but here are some ideas. Pick whichever ones are comfortable for you and ignore those that you don't like :)

Generally, you should find out his "little" age to gear your activities towards things appropriate for his age.
  1. Put him in diapers / make him wear diapers / change his dirty diapers.
  2. Do diaper checks.
  3. Watch kids movies/shows, cartoons with him.
  4. Read a bedtime storybook.
    1. Suitable books depends on his "little" age!
  5. Tuck him in before bed.
  6. Let him play with toys while either playing with him, or watching over him.
    1. Suitable books depends on his "little" age!
  7. Make him a fun bathtime with bath toys and bubbles.
  8. Serve a meal or snacks with kids themed cutlery/plates (Paw Patrol, for example).
  9. Give him lots of cuddles.
  10. Cradle him.
  11. Set out his clothes to wear (preferably something cute) and dress him. Same with pajamas at bedtime.
    1. Cute clothing ideas can include shortalls + onesies, cute pajamas (one-piece, two-piece, or footies), rompers, shirts and sweat pants with fun graphics (dinosaurs, trains, etc.). Specifically available options depends on how big he is - if he is on the smaller end, he may be able to fit actual boys clothing sizes in XL or XXL.
  12. Bring him plushies/stuffies for cuddles, especially for bedtime.
  13. Force him to have a naptime during the day if you're having a day session.
  14. Depending on his "little" age, you can bottle feed him, or give him his drinks in sippy cups or tumblers.
  15. Do some colouring together with crayons, either freestyle or using a colouring sheet book.
You can also get a variety of decor and other items intended for kids to enhance the experience - it's up to you and your partner what you want to do!

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, abdl86, DiapieDuck and 2 others
prettykitty44 said:
Honestly I didn’t even know I was into this until I met him. I thought I was the submissive one but oh no I am not haha. If you don’t mind me asking is there anything that you prefer your CG to wear ?
Interesting that you said you thought you were submissive, do uou have a nurturing personality?

prettykitty44 said:
honeslty I love hearing other people’s fantasies since I’m not really sure how far you can take it or how far I’m willing to go if that makes sense. We are both fairly new to it. I don’t think he even knows what he wants so I’m trying to expand the things I can do for him kinda as a surprise like let’s try this. Also any suggestions on positions in holding him ?
Well I’m not sure if I’m going to far with this fantasy of mine with you but I always fantasize about my messing my diaper and my CG has me sit in her lap right after I mess with her arms wrapped around me, telling me that she will change me in a little bit when she has time. It makes me feel like she is in complete control.

Reactions: prettykitty44 and safaridaze
Jbo said:
Well I’m not sure if I’m going to far with this fantasy of mine with you but I always fantasize about my messing my diaper and my CG has me sit in her lap right after I mess with her arms wrapped around me, telling me that she will change me in a little bit when she has time. It makes me feel like she is in complete control.
I almost never mess, don't like the clean up. but that scenario would for sure humble the heck out of me and make me feel very controlled by my CG. I too would enjoy that one - thanks for sharing!

safaridaze said:
I almost never mess, don't like the clean up. but that scenario would for sure humble the heck out of me and make me feel very controlled by my CG. I too would enjoy that one - thanks for sharing!
I hate the clean up to be honest but the feeling of the mess in my diaper is bliss.

Jbo said:
Interesting that you said you thought you were submissive, do uou have a nurturing personality?
I would say yes I do. I’ve always loved taking care of people it truly humbles me.

prettykitty44 said:
I would say yes I do. I’ve always loved taking care of people it truly humbles me.
That’s what probably made it easier for him to open up to you and one of the attractions he found in you, a nurturing woman draws me to her that I can’t resist.
If you don’t mind me asking you, how did your boyfriend open up to you and what went thru your mind at first. I ask this because it will give me ideas how to bring this up to a future GF, it’s a very scary position to be in when opening up about this lifestyle.

Reactions: safaridaze
Jbo said:
That’s what probably made it easier for him to open up to you and one of the attractions he found in you, a nurturing woman draws me to her that I can’t resist.
If you don’t mind me asking you, how did your boyfriend open up to you and what went thru your mind at first. I ask this because it will give me ideas how to bring this up to a future GF, it’s a very scary position to be in when opening up about this lifestyle.
I would love to as too!!!

Jbo said:
It all started with me actually peeing during sex. I eventually told him that I was peeing on him ( he thought I was just squirting but I knew It wasn’t that). After he found that out we started talking more about what we like and what we don’t. We started very slow. He told me he wanted me to baby him. I wasn’t sure what that meant at the time I was a little bit on edge about it but wasn’t completely turned off. Once I got a little more confident with babying him he told me a story about when he was younger he used to take his baby sisters diapers and use them. I was surprised and was then thinking about him in a diaper. I asked him if he wanted to wear diapers with me and he said yes. So I bought him some and ever since then I have been his and he has been mine. I didn’t even know it was a fetish/kink and im so happy I found this site to talk too all of you. Now I know we are not alone and can grow more into this bc I truly enjoy every bit of it ❤️ it just takes time and patience. it took us awhile to get to the point where we are now

Reactions: Jbo, abdl86 and safaridaze
prettykitty44 said:
It all started with me actually peeing during sex. I eventually told him that I was peeing on him ( he thought I was just squirting but I knew It wasn’t that). After he found that out we started talking more about what we like and what we don’t. We started very slow. He told me he wanted me to baby him. I wasn’t sure what that meant at the time I was a little bit on edge about it but wasn’t completely turned off. Once I got a little more confident with babying him he told me a story about when he was younger he used to take his baby sisters diapers and use them. I was surprised and was then thinking about him in a diaper. I asked him if he wanted to wear diapers with me and he said yes. So I bought him some and ever since then I have been his and he has been mine. I didn’t even know it was a fetish/kink and im so happy I found this site to talk too all of you. Now I know we are not alone and can grow more into this bc I truly enjoy every bit of it ❤️ it just takes time and patience. it took us awhile to get to the point where we are now
very interesting ! would you have reacted more comfortable if he would have said "I'm into the mother/son role-play" rather than saying " I want you to baby me"?
cause saying "mother/son role-play " is how I would bring it up. I'm trying to think of a way to say it without tryinging to free them out.

Jbo said:
very interesting ! would you have reacted more comfortable if he would have said "I'm into the mother/son role-play" rather than saying " I want you to baby me"?
cause saying "mother/son role-play " is how I would bring it up. I'm trying to think of a way to say it without tryinging to free them out.
That is interesting. I always push back against the mother/son thing, It makes my time when "Big", and having sex, just seem odd. So I like to think of it as discipline and or a care giver when I am little.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jbo and prettykitty44
Jbo said:
Yes and no. I think I would have been more freaked out if he said that but I’ve always been open to trying everything with him so I’m sure I would have still tried it out if he brought it up that way. I try and not think of it as I am his “ Mother” since that is a very strong word. In my opinion

safaridaze said:
That is interesting. I always push back against the mother/son thing, It make my time when "Big", and having sex just seem odd. So I like to think of it as discipline and or a care giver when I am little.
Would thinking of it as a momma/mommy and baby relationship or does that still seem a little odd

prettykitty44 said:
Yes and no. I think I would have been more freaked out if he said that but I’ve always been open to trying everything with him so I’m sure I would have still tried it out if he brought it up that way. I try and not think of it as I am his “ Mother” since that is a very strong word. In my opinion
Completely agree. I actually like to think I am being made to wear them by my dominant partner, as opposed to being the child of my partner. I am sure we all have different feelings and triggers, but for me it is just the power switch and the humility of it I love. My guess is I am still more of a DL than an AB, but there is for sure little thoughts in my head I am still trying to sort out. The other night I slept in my diaper and listened to baby Mozart and felt very peaceful. So for sure little space going on.

safaridaze said:
Completely agree. I actually like to think I am being made to wear them by my dominant partner, as opposed to being the child of my partner. I am sure we all have different feelings and triggers, but for me it is just the power switch and the humility of it I love. My guess is I am still more of a DL than an AB, but there is for sure little thoughts in my head I am still trying to sort out. The other night I slept in my diaper and listened to baby Mozart and felt very peaceful. So for sure little space going on.
I love when my boy is in little space. Could you explain to me more about the difference in DL and AB. just trying to figure out what my boy is more or maybe he is both ? I’m not completely sure haha

I wish I could PM you, but we are both too new. I can only tell you how it is for me. As I understand, some people that claim to be DL like diapers, but do not seem to like the age regression side of things. they just like the diaper. And that was me for most all of my life. I had zero interest in any of the age regression stuff. Actually, the diaper was kind of oddly erotic kink for me. but recently, and I do not know the trigger, I have started to think about being little. I also think there is a spectrum here. the term AB, I think is when people actually feel like a baby and like all the baby things. I have also seen the term AK, or Adult Kid. I actually feel more like this is me. maybe 3-5. not a baby, I don't want to eat out of a high chair, and be spoon fed. and that is what many AB will like. I am more just wanting to be a good boy for my carer. I would like to hold her hand when we cross the street, maybe be told its bed time and get tucked in. I would love to be diapered, and checked and changed by my carer. At these times, I definitely have a head space of being little and it is not really a sexual thing. And I guess that is why I do not like the mommy/son thing, as I still want to be big and sleep with my carer... I also think we all have trigger words. Like when you said "I love when my boy is in little space". I just melt on the inside. My girl calls me "Baby" sometimes. She has no idea what that does to me.. One time, we were falling asleep, I had my head on her chest, she moved her breast to my mouth, she rubbed my head and said, "that's a good boy".... and .... well, now I find myself in this little space ... alot... my heart melts when I just type about this experience.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: abdl86 and prettykitty44
Back