• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to the lifestyle, but continously growing

Adamthebad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
Hi! I'm new here, I recently learning a lot about myself. I'm interested in diapers and possibly regression. The reason I'm here is I have been dealing with being faithful to my wife, and having trouble navigating feeling about my sexuality including sexual preference and fetishes such as ab/dl. I also just recently realized I might be a furry.
As I've gotten older, more recently my sexuality has changed quite a bit, but my wife doesn't seem to understand some of the things I'm into. She feels like she's not enough for me. I'm hoping to talk to like minded people going through the sane types of situations.

On a lighter note, some of my interests include many different types of crafts/hobbies including metalworking (blacksmithing) woodworking, clay, paint, etc. I have ADHD so if there's a hobby, I've probably tried it.
I also really enjoy the great outdoors and love camping, kayaking, and gardening. I work as a machine technician.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail and Deleted member 59082
Hi and welcome

Welcome!

Reactions: Adamthebad
Hello and welcome to ADISC. There are a lot of like minded people here that like to talk about everything that you mentioned. I like the out doors as well. Have a look around and enjoy

littledinogoesrawr said:
Thanks! Always nice to feel welcomed

Welcome to ADISC.

LUV said:
Hello and welcome to ADISC. There are a lot of like minded people here that like to talk about everything that you mentioned. I like the out doors as well. Have a look around and enjoy
Nice, if you ever want to talk about camping or hiking stuff, let me know

Hi and welcome

Reactions: Adamthebad
Hi and welcome to ADISC!

I've found this to be one of the friendliest communities I've join (about any topic, not just ABDL), and I've learned a lot about myself through insightful and interesting conversations on these forums. People are open, friendly and non-judgemental, so I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support from everyone here.

Welcome again! :)

Adamthebad said:
I recently learned a lot about myself. I'm interested in diapers and possibly regression. I'm here because I have been dealing with being faithful to my wife and having trouble navigating feelings about my sexuality, including sexual preference and fetishes such as ab/dl. I also just recently realized I might be a furry. As I've gotten older, more recently, my sexuality has changed quite a bit, but my wife doesn't seem to understand some of the things I'm into. She feels like she's not enough for me. So I hope to talk to like-minded people going through the same situations. On a lighter note, some of my interests include many types of crafts/hobbies, including metalworking (blacksmithing), woodworking, clay, painting, etc. I have ADHD, so if there's a hobby, I've probably tried it. I also enjoy the great outdoors and love camping, kayaking, and gardening. In addition, I work as a machine technician.
Thank you for sharing your personal story with me. I can understand that you are going through many changes and challenges in your life. I’m not here to judge or tell you what to do, but I can offer you some support and empathy.😊You mentioned that you are interested in diapers and possibly regression. Can you tell me more about what attracts you to these things? How do they make you feel?

I live in Colorado and love the adventure of the backwoods. It can be a little challenging back packing with diapers when space and weight are a concern. However once I am there, I do like to explore in nothing but my diaper. Leave it to me to like two things that don't coexist well with each other.

SeniorMan said:
Thank you for sharing your personal story with me. I can understand that you are going through many changes and challenges in your life. I’m not here to judge or tell you what to do, but I can offer you some support and empathy.😊You mentioned that you are interested in diapers and possibly regression. Can you tell me more about what attracts you to these things? How do they make you feel?
Well wearing diapers feels taboo, kinky, and comfort, but also shameful. I enjoy it but have to hide it. And I just started playing with regression.

Reactions: Deleted member 59082
LUV said:
I live in Colorado and love the adventure of the backwoods. It can be a little challenging back packing with diapers when space and weight are a concern. However once I am there, I do like to explore in nothing but my diaper. Leave it to me to like two things that don't coexist well with each other.
ooh! I've never though about trying diapers while camping or hiking, that sounds like so much fun!

Back