• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

new to it ALL!

wrx

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
hi ! i'll admit i'm making this post a little reluctantly; i'm still not sure where i fit in this community, but i guess an introduction is a good place 2 try and find out!

u can call me wrx (prnounced REKs) ! i like they or it pronouns, but the latter is more for friends. i was 1st introduced to abdl type stuff by my ex! i think we have slightly diffrnt takes n get slightly diffrnt things out of it tho. i'm in my 20s n i can't choose a favorite tattoo bcs i'm in love with all my ink 😭💗

i have tons of hobbies ‼️‼️ i love camping and outdoorsy things, especially on the water - swimming, canoeing, & diving are my FAVORITE physical activities. i also love dancing !! specifically i like learning choreography from musicals and music videos ✨🌟 i have a lot of chronic illnesses tho, so most of the time im pretty fatigued and will play video games or paint/draw/write/sew/garden/care for animals. i have two indoor only pet cats, and a colony of wild rabbits in my neighborhood as well as a large wild snake that lives in my yard 💕. i love animals and plants and they're often central themes in my art!

i'm mostly joining this forum bcs i have been stealthily learning more abt this community for the last yr or so, in tandem w discoveries abt myself. (edit; specifically, i like playing w pacifiers and wetting in a kinky way; ive never actually worn a diaper though, although i am desperate to try. i am also intrigued by sexual and non sexual regression but i haven't experimented much with either.) i am hoping to learn more abt where i fit in these spaces and maybe meet some cool ppl down the line ❤️

i've only rly skimmed the new members type posts but i wanted to get the nervous part outta the way. thank u for reading 😳❤️❣️💓

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink
wrx said:
hi ! i'll admit i'm making this post a little reluctantly; i'm still not sure where i fit in this community, but i guess an introduction is a good place 2 try and find out!

u can call me wrx (prnounced REKs) ! i like they or it pronouns, but the latter is more for friends. i was 1st introduced to abdl type stuff by my ex! i think we have slightly diffrnt takes n get slightly diffrnt things out of it tho. i'm in my 20s n i can't choose a favorite tattoo bcs i'm in love with all my ink 😭💗

i have tons of hobbies ‼️‼️ i love camping and outdoorsy things, especially on the water - swimming, canoeing, & diving are my FAVORITE physical activities. i also love dancing !! specifically i like learning choreography from musicals and music videos ✨🌟 i have a lot of chronic illnesses tho, so most of the time im pretty fatigued and will play video games or paint/draw/write/sew/garden/care for animals. i have two indoor only pet cats, and a colony of wild rabbits in my neighborhood as well as a large wild snake that lives in my yard 💕. i love animals and plants and they're often central themes in my art!

i'm mostly joining this forum bcs i have been stealthily learning more abt this community for the last yr or so, in tandem w discoveries abt myself. (edit; specifically, i like playing w pacifiers and wetting in a kinky way; ive never actually worn a diaper though, although i am desperate to try. i am also intrigued by sexual and non sexual regression but i haven't experimented much with either.) i am hoping to learn more abt where i fit in these spaces and maybe meet some cool ppl down the line ❤️

i've only rly skimmed the new members type posts but i wanted to get the nervous part outta the way. thank u for reading 😳❤️❣️💓
Hi and welcome, hope you have fun here 👍🏻

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome to the community!

Welcome 😊!
You have come to the right place !
Ask questions and get involved!
No need to be nervous!

Welcome, I hope you discover more about yourself and your kink while you're here :3

thank u for all the kind welcomes!! i must also confess that last night and right now i was/am a little tipsy 😳. i feel like it's the only time I'm brave enough to explore this

Hello and welcome! If ya need or want a friendly ear I'm right here. Anything you are curious about right off the bat? Looking forward to meeting you. Wearing new barnyard rearz rn with my favorite princess paci. New version of rearz is awesome.

Reactions: wrx and Kittyinpink
Back