New - Rearz InControl Essential Incontinence Briefs

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Looks like Rearz has released their "thinner daytime" diaper. Personally I like it, I usually wear Crinklz during the day because they are thin and not so bulky; also I NEVER come close to maxing out a 4000ml diaper, let alone 5000-7000ml... I will give these new Rearz a try but PLEASE REARZ start releasing some prints on these Hybrids, to date you only have Branyards... and please sell packs on Rearz.ca.

Also these have the scented/odor control. Based on my experience with Barnyards and wetting them (I dont mess) I can say 100% that this feature works and the scent is good.

I do like the green!!

dd1.png

Introducing the all new InControl Essential adult daytime diapers. Essential briefs offer a thinner core than our other popular premium adult disposable diapers, making them more suitable for use during the day. Designed for 8 hours of extended wear throughout the day, proving protection even for the most active wearer. Features an extra soft plastic outer layer for maximum comfort and protection. Formulated to stand up to the the most severe forms of both bowel and urinary incontinence. Our innovative scented core features wicking and odor control for discreet wear. The all-new super absorbent core has been ISO lab tested and is more absorbent than leading store name brands! Extra tall leaks guards extend the length of the brief, offering an extra layer of protection from leaks, and correctly contain booster pads without shifting or the need to reposition.

The Next Generation of Adult Incontinence Briefs

This brief features strong adhesive tab fasteners, which allow for a multiple adjustments throughout the day. The landing zone has an easy to use fastening guide to aid self applicators and caregivers to get the perfect fit every time. To ensure a perfect fit, we have also included our extra stretchy elastics in both the legs and waistbands (Front & Back).

Features include:

• Taping Guide
  • Tall standing leak guards
  • Elastic waistbands front and back
  • Strong, refastenable tapes
  • Reinforced frontal panel
  • Superior odor control (Scented)
  • Soft PE (plastic) outer resists stretching and tearing

SizeMediumLargeX-Large
Waist/Hip76-112cm
29.9"- 44.1"
96-124cm
37.8"- 48.8"
112-145cm
44.1"- 57.1"
Capacity (ISO)4135g4252g4592g
For the best fit, order the size you are in middle of the range listed. Please note size ranges are absolute maximums and these tend to fit on the smaller side compared to our other styles. You should select a size where you are on the low to medium side of the measurements.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Inconjr and AndyPandy
might have to get a few

neophyte said:
Looks like Rearz has released their "thinner daytime" diaper. Personally I like it, I usually wear Crinklz during the day because they are thin and not so bulky. I will give these new Rearz a try but PLEASE REARZ start releasing some prints on these Hybrids! To date you only have Branyards.

I do like the green!!

View attachment 46655

Introducing the all new InControl Essential adult daytime diapers. Essential briefs offer a thinner core than our other popular premium adult disposable diapers, making them more suitable for use during the day. Designed for 8 hours of extended wear throughout the day, proving protection even for the most active wearer. Features an extra soft plastic outer layer for maximum comfort and protection. Formulated to stand up to the the most severe forms of both bowel and urinary incontinence. Our innovative scented core features wicking and odor control for discreet wear. The all-new super absorbent core has been ISO lab tested and is more absorbent than leading store name brands! Extra tall leaks guards extend the length of the brief, offering an extra layer of protection from leaks, and correctly contain booster pads without shifting or the need to reposition.

The Next Generation of Adult Incontinence Briefs

This brief features strong adhesive tab fasteners, which allow for a multiple adjustments throughout the day. The landing zone has an easy to use fastening guide to aid self applicators and caregivers to get the perfect fit every time. To ensure a perfect fit, we have also included our extra stretchy elastics in both the legs and waistbands (Front & Back).

Features include:

• Taping Guide
  • Tall standing leak guards
  • Elastic waistbands front and back
  • Strong, refastenable tapes
  • Reinforced frontal panel
  • Superior odor control (Scented)
  • Soft PE (plastic) outer resists stretching and tearing

SizeMediumLargeX-Large
Waist/Hip76-112cm
29.9"- 44.1"
96-124cm
37.8"- 48.8"
112-145cm
44.1"- 57.1"
Capacity (ISO)4135g4252g4592g
For the best fit, order the size you are in middle of the range listed. Please note size ranges are absolute maximums and these tend to fit on the smaller side compared to our other styles. You should select a size where you are on the low to medium side of the measurements.
just a heads up this has regular adhesive tapes not hook and loop. They are also made by InControl Diapers not Rearz.

Reactions: neophyte
blowydiaper said:
might have to get a few
They are my new favourite daytime diapers. Or if I want prints the Lil Squirts - Splash V2 is basically the same thing.

RearzJacob said:
just a heads up this has regular adhesive tapes not hook and loop. They are also made by InControl Diapers not Rearz.

Thanks for clarifying, I always assumed Incontrol was a subsidiary of Rearz.

The InControl Elite Hybrid disposable is my new favorite; I have two cases on hand. One of the features that makes this diaper so terrific, at least for me, are the hook and loop fasteners. After wearing disposables for 35 years and always wondering when the tapes would decide to let go, the Velcro® just stays stuck. For me, that's a major advance.

Much as I'd like to be able to wear outside, I think the thinner daytime diapers will need to be upgraded to hook and loop before I buy them.

Oh super excited to try this kind as I'm in love with the Elite Hybrid's too, find they hold extremely well, even after multiple wettings.

Reactions: AndyPandy
We have a case of them ... middle-of-the-road as far as absorbency .
They are OK, but the total cost per-diaper is not really worth it .

Reactions: WillFord384, Jonnythepony and Jim100
KitsuneFox said:
maybe that was their answer to Northshore's Supreme Lite? But they're going to have to be reasonable with the price if they expect people to use them for daily wear.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
bambinod said:
maybe that was their answer to Northshore's Supreme Lite? But they're going to have to be reasonable with the price if they expect people to use them for daily wear.
If you are comparing to Northshore it would be closer to their Supreme but the Essential is still more absorbent than those and also features our helpful taping guide.

sbmccue said:
The InControl Elite Hybrid disposable is my new favorite; I have two cases on hand. One of the features that makes this diaper so terrific, at least for me, are the hook and loop fasteners. After wearing disposables for 35 years and always wondering when the tapes would decide to let go, the Velcro® just stays stuck. For me, that's a major advance.

Much as I'd like to be able to wear outside, I think the thinner daytime diapers will need to be upgraded to hook and loop before I buy them.
The Essentials won't feature hook and loop tapes, they are just too expensive and would just increase the cost of the product.

neophyte said:
Thanks for clarifying, I always assumed Incontrol was a subsidiary of Rearz.
Owned by the same person but separate companies. You will notice that InControl doesn't stock Rearz and vice versa. Besides the InControl trial packs on Rearz.

Reactions: neophyte
RearzJacob said:
If you are comparing to Northshore it would be closer to their Supreme but the Essential is still more absorbent than those and also features our helpful taping guide.
Taping guide's a plus, nothing more irritating than having to move tapes around when you're rushed getting dressed in the morning. Eventually you get to know about where to put the tapes, but a guide makes it quicker and more reliable. But I know I can't tolerate thicker, it's hard to find a diaper that performs 'well enough' without trying to crush my boys under tight fitting dress pants. The supreme lite strikes the perfect balance for me.

And thank you for no velcro. The tops seem to stay fine but the lowers just like to move around or have other issues during an active day. I'll choose adhesive every time.

Reactions: Jonnythepony and neophyte
Mediums just arrived today

Love the superb feeling and fit,
Am 32" waist, taped bit tighter than the tape markers and everything seems quite snug but breathable

Love how high the back is, a longer shirt would be an easy hide of this if need be, but feels really good and fully encompassing

Highly recommended, nuff said

Reactions: RearzJacob
Got a package of it and I love it!!! The tape marker guide is a plus so you can fasten the tapes one time rather than re-taping to get better fitting. It holds a ton. Lasts me 9 hours at work without having to change without leaks. Highly recommended.

Poop no smalls :( I don’t get to try any of the good diapers

Last edited by a moderator:
The incontrol essential is probably one of my all time favorite day to day diapers, they are super comfy, they last a full workday and are just as comfortable when super soaked as they are dry. I just wish all the good diapers came more than ~30-48 diapers per case.

Reactions: jamiejamie
These look nice. My weird plain medical design loving princess self approves!

KitsuneFox said:

I agree. In my real-world tests I got one to hold 2,233 ml / 76 fl oz under ideal conditions.

That's not bad, but when you think in terms of capacity per dollar the best performer I've seen holds 75% more.

For about the same price as the InControl Essential you could get a premium diaper like the Rearz Rebel or Crinklz Aquanaut/Astronaut with 500-700 ml more capacity.

Still, I think the taping guides are pretty cool.

fetch.php

RearzJacob said:
Owned by the same person but separate companies. You will notice that InControl doesn't stock Rearz and vice versa. Besides the InControl trial packs on Rearz.
Thanks for the clarification on the companies.

I really like this for the daytime weight. Very nice quality. The odor control is much too strong of a scent for me though.

Back