New design for pampers ninjamas?

HappyNappin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
A few months ago I posted a product picture I found that seemed to show new packaging, print and logo design for new pampers ninjamas, well it looks like there finally making the changes!

1712621320526.png
^That was found on a local reselling site in Allen, TX, showing the new girls S/M ninjamas with the new logo and some very flowery prints.
Obviously there out a multi pack so hard to tell if there are changes to packaging.
There is a second picture on the listing but I can't view it, if someone is already using the nextdoor app they might be able to see it and post it here?

So I was able to get the other picture off of next door. It looks like those were tester products. 27967CB8-E68F-4184-BFFD-727593D0F6FF.jpeg7F5E885F-9709-4D05-B025-1CA9A9E3EC1F.jpeg

Those new designs sure look promising. I'm guessing those are across the pond....

Aquasailor said:
Those new designs sure look promising. I'm guessing those are across the pond....
HappyNappin said:
A few months ago I posted a product picture I found that seemed to show new packaging, print and logo design for new pampers ninjamas, well it looks like there finally making the changes!

View attachment 133672
^That was found on a local reselling site in Allen, TX, showing the new girls S/M ninjamas with the new logo and some very flowery prints.
Obviously there out a multi pack so hard to tell if there are changes to packaging.
There is a second picture on the listing but I can't view it, if someone is already using the nextdoor app they might be able to see it and post it here?

Interesting they look different to the EU ones.

Aquasailor said:
Yeh, new designs for north America, ninjamas have had the same designs since they launched in the US/Canadia like 5 years ago, so I know they are well overdue an update.

There's every chance for new designs here (UK)/europe, the original designs only lasted a year, so these new designs could replace the hearts and spaceships in a few months.

It's interesting to watch from afar, I'm really hoping for a stand-alone XL size.

HappyNappin said:
Yeh, new designs for north America, ninjamas have had the same designs since they launched in the US/Canadia like 5 years ago, so I know they are well overdue an update.

There's every chance for new designs here (UK)/europe, the original designs only lasted a year, so these new designs could replace the hearts and spaceships in a few months.

It's interesting to watch from afar, I'm really hoping for a stand-alone XL size.
Also to add since the redesign they have also massively increased there presence in the UK anyway.
Taking up as much space as drynites in most stores and more in some. Not sure if that is due to demand or if they are paying for the space.

It's interesting that they went from a more grown-up design to a childish one. Goodnites just did the opposite.

Jamas said:
Also to add since the redesign they have also massively increased there presence in the UK anyway.
Taking up as much space as drynites in most stores and more in some. Not sure if that is due to demand or if they are paying for the space.
I had noticed that there popping up all over the place, home bargains, savers, think I've even seen them in Poundland, not for a pound obviously, because nothing is a pound anymore.

I've seen there doing mega packs of 30/27 now but haven't found them for sale yet, I wonder how well there selling compared with drynites, they are much better than drynites, but American reviews say there absorbency is poor?
I don't know if that means goodnites are alot more absorbent than drynites or if European ninjamas are more absorbent, there seems to be a consensus that ninjamas are bigger here.

HappyNappin said:
I had noticed that there popping up all over the place, home bargains, savers, think I've even seen them in Poundland, not for a pound obviously, because nothing is a pound anymore.

I've seen there doing mega packs of 30/27 now but haven't found them for sale yet, I wonder how well there selling compared with drynites, they are much better than drynites, but American reviews say there absorbency is poor?
I don't know if that means goodnites are alot more absorbent than drynites or if European ninjamas are more absorbent, there seems to be a consensus that ninjamas are bigger here.
They aren't bigger, but absorb a lot faster. I'm not sure if they absorb more but they do absorb faster and appear to leak less.

Anyone know what product testing site it was through? I was trying to see if I could sign up

Powerstruck said:
Anyone know what product testing site it was through? I was trying to see if I could sign up
If the ad is still live I guess you could DM the seller?

YAY THEIR CUTE AGAIN! (just like what underjams used to be)

now all they need is to make a tape variant and then its all good

Reactions: DLScottsman and Lostdiapersboy
As much as I wish that would happen it will probably not.

those new designs look so cute, i wish they made abdl pullups so bad

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
I probably wouldn't fit in them with my fat 36.5-ish waistline and chubby "thunder thighs"...

Walmart now have new boys design on there website,
1714409653820.png

• Wow
Reactions: Jamas, goodnitedog, patrick1776 and 7 others
Those look pretty cool. Sadly Ninjamas refuses to be more competitive with Goodnites. :(

• Haha
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and TigerDL
12srepaid said:
Those look pretty cool. Sadly Ninjamas refuses to be more competitive with Goodnites. :(
Really hoping for a stand alone eXtra Large size, if they where going to bring out a bigger size then they need to do it now, ninjamas seems to be getting pigeon holed as a little kids brand in the US, and a larger size would help with that.

The new boys and girls S/M prints are a massive improvement imo.

Reactions: TigerDL and 12srepaid
HappyNappin said:
Really hoping for a stand alone eXtra Large size, if they where going to bring out a bigger size then they need to do it now, ninjamas seems to be getting pigeon holed as a little kids brand in the US, and a larger size would help with that.

The new boys and girls S/M prints are a massive improvement imo.
100% Agree! Plus, if they work really well, the Pampers branding should not be a big deal.

Cool! I would wear if they fit, but I’m sure they don’t.

Back