New Onesie Company Looking for Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoogieBear said:
First off.. hats off to you for getting into this business. The Abdl community is imo a very particular group that gets ALOT of flack because of the lifestyle and nature around being childlike or using things that are associated with a child. I do consider myself more on the AB side of things so honestly nothing really caught my eye in terms of patterns. I do love the space one and hope it comes in a non V neck option. I wouldn't mind switching my style and wearing your products tho and can't wait till launch to do just that. Just pls don't forget that the community is made of all sizes and shapes (myself being on the hefty side) and don't leave us out when it comes to sizing. Understandably I know that more material is going to equal higher price which is fare.i just wanna see everyone have the opportunity to enjoy something new from a company and not have models of one look be the standard you know.. good luck and I'll be around for launch day.
I agree that our community gets a lot of flack for the things we like and what they are associated with. I'm really happy to hear you like the celestial pattern I created. You mentioned you would prefer it in a non V-neck option, do you mind me asking what type of collar you would prefer to see this design with? I'm definitely making sure as many people are happy regarding the designs and sizing as possible, which includes all types of sizes! Thank you for the good luck, it is much appreciated!

Reactions: kirigaya
I love your designs. Simple, yet not boring. They are just something you can wear outside without any problems. I personally think the henley collar version is the coolest. Then again, I'm not an ab, I'm a middle. 😅

Reactions: BearTale and 12srepaid
I left my opinions on the survey but I couldn’t see a option for neck type I would personally choose a crew neck.

Reactions: BearTale
Ok so I took the survey, and impressed with the options asked about stuff like collar design, pattern styles, and colors. Most onsite places I have looked at have been either plain white, bold colors, or babyish patterns. Seeing onesies that could look like normal undershirts in more neutral colors is amazing idea! Even when it came to patterns, there were neural like ones such as the forest or simple shapes.
I have been trying to find a onesie myself and have not been satisfied for almost the exact same reason as you are.
I truly hope to see this come out as a success, as I’m sure tons of people would be interested in this style.
I for one will probably be getting one immediately when you guys are ready.

We need some decent onsies with lap shoulders for the genuine baby appearance

Reactions: Littlebabaprince, TheEternalPhoenix, BearTale and 1 other person
pampers4U said:
Neat, one thing I would like to see and its totally my preference; more onesie rompers like big tots line, While I love regular onesie's, the onesie rompers allow my diapers to be less constricted to my body making better able to slighly sag / expand and wick. I sometimes find regular onesie's crotch area to tight and as you wet the diaper can not expand properly.
I do agree with this as well. I find the ones that have slight wrapping around the legs helps with practical concerns. I thought I had the perfect onesie that I found online via amazon that shipped from the UK. It was tank top but had enough snaps that is wrapped slightly around the legs (a little less than BigTot's), was pretty much perfect. Had less rubbing of the diaper against my legs, so reduced some of the sweating and chaffing. The oneises ended up not being very stable down there, so after only a handful of wearings, it ripped, I do try to pull from the buttons, but still didn't help. So ended up going back to my tried and true preventawear tank tops. The tank top style is really nice for under the clothes, other styles would be more around the house or night time, which I wouldn't mind the romper style, but tends to be less needed since less active and not sweating as much as regular daily wear.

• Wow
Reactions: AComputerGuy
I like Them but if you're looking to sell to the ABDL community you're going to want to have a more childish-looking design than this. This would be good if someone wants to go out in public or maybe someone who is not abdl.

Reactions: tdlrfootedpjs and AComputerGuy
SnugandSnappy said:
It's awesome seeing people excited about this company and the potential products! It won't be one of the first production runs, but I am working on an athletic onesie line that will have a slightly different cut and I'll be working on sourcing a material that is more flexible with wicking technology.
Oh yeah! I found bodysuits as a practical article of clothing when pneumonia tried to kill me the first time just as means to keep everything in place, and a discrete layer of warmth. An athletic cut/style would be great being tapered, and a material would be even better! Summer hits me hard, and I tend to use a good deal of liver detox (too many Rx's while sick) which make it really hot at night, or during the day as I finding many a close call, living an active lifestyle I haven't thought of a bodysuit for daytime but certainly wouldn't object to one

AComputerGuy said:
We need some decent onsies with lap shoulders for the genuine baby appearance
Another vote from me for lap shoulders / envelope neck. All baby/child bodysuits have them so why on earth would you not have one in the adult size?!

Reactions: AComputerGuy
mattyd said:
I do agree with this as well. I find the ones that have slight wrapping around the legs helps with practical concerns. I thought I had the perfect onesie that I found online via amazon that shipped from the UK. It was tank top but had enough snaps that is wrapped slightly around the legs (a little less than BigTot's), was pretty much perfect. Had less rubbing of the diaper against my legs, so reduced some of the sweating and chaffing. The oneises ended up not being very stable down there, so after only a handful of wearings, it ripped, I do try to pull from the buttons, but still didn't help. So ended up going back to my tried and true preventawear tank tops. The tank top style is really nice for under the clothes, other styles would be more around the house or night time, which I wouldn't mind the romper style, but tends to be less needed since less active and not sweating as much as regular daily wear.
Rompers weren't currently on my list for the foreseeable future, but it does sound like there's a good amount of interest in them. I've never owned a romper so I would need to do some more research into their design and construction. Do these items have snaps only in the crotch area like regular onesies or do they have snaps that go in the crotch and the thighs area?

Reactions: Deleted member 49613
Thank you for this survey 😃🥰

I really like that celestial design 👍🏻 Good work! The only thing i don’t like about it is it’s a V-neck. Needs a crew/round neck and then it would be perfect.

Reactions: howiebabe
SnugandSnappy said:
I'm really looking for feedback on the current landing page and the designs of the onesies.
One of the biggest things that annoys me about most onesie designs is the snaps being on the bottom. They're hard to get to when changing yourself, hard to get to as a caretaker sometimes even, and they place metal snaps right in an area of high movement where they're likely to shift and rub while walking.

Moving the snaps up a few inches towards the front is a huge help and seems like a total no-brainer to me, yet I've only seen one other line of onesies do it that way

Reactions: Jonnythepony and WillFord384
The night-sky with planets look is soooo tempting!
I to am NL(DL) with AB tendencies, that used to be called something but I've basically been flat-out prevented from mentioning said word by other Adisc clientele.
-
BW

footed PJ is another good sale in so maybe think of adding that too.

blob said:
I'd love to see a modern replacement for the old Abena plain white vest style onesies. Comfortable, reasonably priced, held diaper snugly in place but not too tight.
Agree 100%.

I have a ratty, old Abena one that’s falling apart…but I can’t find a replacement. I bought one from Rearz a while ago…but it’s so stretchy that, while it keeps the top of my diaper hidden, it does not prevent my diaper from sagging.

I also wear a lot of untucked t-shirts…so an undershirt (sleeveless) style is much easier for me to use.

Reactions: Jonnythepony and blob
I would just like to be able to order a onesie with a short enough crotch to be snug. I'm a small person with a short torso and all my onesie's sag. they don't hold up my diaper.

Also, that the snaps are more toward the front and not directly between the legs. And no elastic around the leg holes.

Last edited:
Reactions: blob
I wear onesie every night. I like a little stretch in it to be comfortable on my chest and shoulders but I also like it snug enough so that it keeps the diaper close to help prevent leaks. 4 snaps seems to be the right amount, having them closer to the front rather than the bottom makes more sense for an diapered adult. I'd like to see some plain ones and maybe some sleeveless ones for those hot nights. Thanks for your interest!

Reactions: Deleted member 47221
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back