New Onesie Company Looking for Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the survey; to make a long story short, you'll need to make a product that A: doesn't cost more than ABU's onesies, B: has better snaps than ABU, and C: has fox patterns! I will continue to ignore you (and every-other adult onesie) and use my plain-white ABU onesie until all three of those requirements are met; I WANT FOXES ON MY ONESIE!!

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384
@Widgeydog354

I appreciate your concern and applaud your courage to post your opinion. You were heard on your original post and it is now up to us to make up our own minds. Your continued smattering of unfounded accusations are disrupting this thread and making absolutely no sense what so ever.

@SnugandSnappy has not attempted to scam anyone at this point. Even if a legitimate business doesn't develop from this it still will not be considered a "scam". Here is why:

1. No real promise has been made from SnugandSnappy that these onesies will actually come to market.

2. No money has been asked of anyone from this site.

You keep ranting about how they have nothing tangible to back up their statements when you have none either.

You say their onesies look "similar" to others but I have yet to see a henley onesie on any other site have never seen those patterns before on any other onesies. (if someone knows of a site with these designs currently for sale please feel free to correct me)

It doesn't really matter if this person is or is not currently running a business. It is their own personal preference if they choose to disclose their current business if they have one.

There is no proof that the onesies reviewed have been purchased by the persons reviewing them. They may have been given out as a trial. There is also no proof that the onesies reviewed came from this persons business. They could have come from another business that the manufacturer supplies or the manufacturer itself.

The website in question is not a wikisite. It is a Wordpress site with a custom domain name that can not be had for free which is what it seems you are suggesting.

Again thank you for your concern. You have been heard and your position has been taken in to consideration.

We have it from here.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLScottsman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back