New MegaMax Air Diapers

Looking forward to trying these. I really don’t like plastic backed, so glad there is another cloth backed option.

Reactions: BearTale and lilbabyjooce
LittleKalebJr said:
Woohoo been waiting for this update. Thanks!
I added 2 bags to my monthly auto shipment. Thanks. They woll ship on the first

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
If shipping holds true, I'll have a case of these tomorrow! Happy face!

Reactions: RedPandaDL and NorthShoreAdam
LittleKalebJr said:
Woohoo been waiting for this update. Thanks!
I added 2 bags to my monthly auto shipment. Thanks. They woll ship on the first
Llayden said:
If shipping holds true, I'll have a case of these tomorrow! Happy face!
They are pretty good at getting their shipments out in a timely manor. Also fedex does a far better job than UPS.

I got my case of brand new MegaMax Air! They are VERY comfortable! I will know more about them over a few days, of course, but for first impressions I am very happy! They are very comfortable, and promise to be extremely discreet. They look great, and the fit is excellent. I already prefer these over the Air Supremes. They don't have the "stiffness" that the Supreme line has, and you get two more per pack than standard MegaMax. So far, so awesome! Great job again, NorthShore!

• Love
Reactions: BearTale, RedPandaDL, Diaperman95 and 1 other person
I received my order of MegaMax air. I’m very impressed, they may be my new favorite. The fit is fantastic just like the regular megamax. Very soft, breathable, and discreet. I would love to see these in colors :)

• Love
Reactions: BearTale, RedPandaDL, Llayden and 1 other person
I just got a pack this week and these are amazing everyone! these feel like quality diapers and are discreet!!! I am headed overseas with my wheelchair floorball team and will be using these exclusively.

These diapers are
-Plain white
-Great absorption
-Hook and loop :)
-comfy
-discreet beyond belief (usually I don't care but I am going to a professional setting"
-great sizing and fit (I have a very smeeeedium body small/medium)
I chose the small

you could easily dress these up to be cute and cuddly with diaper tapes that you get and with these, I am sure we haven't seen the last of the possibilities with our community :) (prints on these would be fabulous down the line!!)
Thank you, Northshore!!

Reactions: WillFord384, RedPandaDL, BabyLink9 and 2 others
NorthShoreAdam said:
Hey good news. Sizes XS, S and M have finally arrived to join L and XL as in-stock!
Note: Size 2XL of MM Original and MM Air is in the works hoping to arrive in the fall.
Hey NorthShoreAdam, do you have more details on that 2xl original MM? Like proposed sizing range and all? I'm curious because I thought the reason plastic backed diapers were maxed out at certain size or so was due to machine capacities. Those larger versions get by with the "glued on" felt strap extenders which leak and are uncomfortable. Will this be a true all plastic backed 2XL with the plastic backing going all the way into the wings? That would be amazing for us taller and larger individuals! Also it would be even better if the rise were increased a bit over the XL size. Thanks for listening to the community and offering this! I am certainly a happy customer so far!

mdogg said:
Hey NorthShoreAdam, do you have more details on that 2xl original MM? Like proposed sizing range and all? I'm curious because I thought the reason plastic backed diapers were maxed out at certain size or so was due to machine capacities. Those larger versions get by with the "glued on" felt strap extenders which leak and are uncomfortable. Will this be a true all plastic backed 2XL with the plastic backing going all the way into the wings? That would be amazing for us taller and larger individuals! Also it would be even better if the rise were increased a bit over the XL size. Thanks for listening to the community and offering this! I am certainly a happy customer so far!
The 2XL MegaMax (original & Air) will be 5cm longer than XL...so 2.5cm in front and 2.5cm in rear. However, they will have elastic ears on the sides to achieve the full width. You are correct, that it's not yet possible to achieve the 2XL width in a one-piece design on existing machinery. If the 2XL MegaMax is very successful and volume grows substantially, we'll work towards seeing if the high cost of further machine upgrades to move to one-piece design will be justifiable.

Reactions: WillFord384 and BearTale
I just received my 2nd order of the MM Air. I was extremely pleased with my first bag. As mentioned in a previous post ideal conditions are the only way you reach maximum time. They are very comfortable and very good capacity. They will most likely become my daily wear at least for the warmer weather. I would say they got a home run with these. And I am one of those individuals that will never wear a cloth back diaper… well now I do👍🏽

Reactions: hanzertas, Billybatts and NorthShoreAdam
I’ve got a sample coming! 🥳🥳

Reactions: Diaperman95 and NorthShoreAdam
Honestly, these are pretty freakin legit. So far very happy with them.
Fit is great, tapes are sturdy, I was able to refasten them a few times with no issue. Back sheet didn’t appear to get that typical dampness I’ve seen with something like the InControl Active Airs, which I consider to be very similar to the MM Air.
I also don’t feel like the typical bulge was present in the rear end, it was a little different but I think it can be minimized even more.

Big time thumbs up!👍🏻👍🏻

I uses one yesterday. I had tried my samples in large before the medium was available but I purchased 2 medium bags and they preformed flawless. I even worn one to bed. The large worked well too but the fit around my leg is more snug with the medium. They are decent amount slimmer fitting but still very absorbent I think I am going to make them my daily driver and save my plastic back Mega Max for bed. Maybe they can get us some colored ones to choose from. I did not have issues with the tapes but I think a wider tape could be a improvement but they are very solid and cooler to wear in the summer.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and NorthShoreAdam
What do you guys think about the tapes? I am happy with the absorbency but I feel that the tapes stretch on the cloth backing just like most of the other clothed back diapers out there. Even with a onsie for support, I find that they sag and stretch way too much for me. I unfortunately ended up purchasing a whole case of them. If only there was a breathable, reinforced landing zone for these hook and loop tapes that doesn't shred like the cloth backed layer.

Yooo said:
What do you guys think about the tapes? I am happy with the absorbency but I feel that the tapes stretch on the cloth backing just like most of the other clothed back diapers out there. Even with a onsie for support, I find that they sag and stretch way too much for me. I unfortunately ended up purchasing a whole case of them. If only there was a breathable, reinforced landing zone for these hook and loop tapes that doesn't shred like the cloth backed layer.
I did notice my right lower tape started to tear away from the back, but I assumed that was a me issue 😅 I ended up tightening things up so I figured the expansion and the tightening were the culprit there.

We're not fans of the landing zone option with hook tapes but we're going to test a few options to reduce the possibility of tape pops or stretching on MegaMax Air. We'll make it even more reliable next time they are produced. We greatly appreciate the feedback so we can improve this product as quickly as possible.

Reactions: mardon1975, RedPandaDL, Llayden and 1 other person
Hey NorthShoreAdam any idea when healthwick, agecomfort or any other Canadian retailers are going to get the MegaMax Air?

NorthShoreAdam said:
We're not fans of the landing zone option with hook tapes but we're going to test a few options to reduce the possibility of tape pops or stretching on MegaMax Air. We'll make it even more reliable next time they are produced. We greatly appreciate the feedback so we can improve this product as quickly as possible.
Thanks for the response on a Saturday! I will reach out to customer support on Monday, as I am having issues with the tapes and sagging as I have mentioned. I tried to give it a full week to really see how they worked for me.

I really hope we don't get landing zones on this line. I find this to be exceptionally comfortable and reliable. They are surprisingly thin for a "MegaMax", and you can't help but compare it to the Supreme Air because of it. However, it is very much a MegaMax. It is very soft and comfortable (not compressed stiff like the Supremes) and will swell quite a bit. I've been enjoying the case I bought and will continue to support this line of product.

I have found the tapes to be very secure and unobtrusive. This product makes for very quiet discreet wearing, making public changes a breeze and stress free (no noisy tapes or loud crinkle). It also makes toileting very easy if I find myself out and happen to be within very quick access to a public toilet when an urge hits. The product has only exhibited sagging issues when very very saturated and pushed beyond my own normal wearing limits. I love the fit, the thinness, the softness, comfort, and overall fit and finish of this product.

I haven't had any issues with odor or weeping. I have used this product for normal daily wear as well as bedtime. IF there was anything I would change, it would be one or some combination of tape modification: 1) Larger Tape 2) Longer tape 3) Addition of a third tape. I would also advocate very strongly for some colors!

Thanks again NorthShore, another fantastic innovation. Excellent product!

Reactions: Billybatts and NorthShoreAdam
NorthShoreAdam said:
They dont stretch as bad as other brands but they do stretch a little. Landing zone on the plastic back is the best. But i understand wanting to keep them light they are very absorbant. I think maybe just a wider thicker set of tapes or add a tape and make them a 6 tape diaper. Ot would add a lot of support. I always like the fit of a 6 tape diaper.

Back