New line of dresses

Nice dress xxx

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
babyjoe20 said:
Nice dress xxx
Yes nd if you click on the drop down products button there's a lot more new goodies ! :love: ps; how's the weather up in bonnie Scotland ?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DLJosie
michaelmc said:
Yes nd if you click on the drop down products button there's a lot more new goodies ! :love:
Thank i will do that xxx

• Love
That Great Chose !! That Red & White one is just so Cute & so Gorgeous looking !!
I have one close to it in raspberry color its very cute and comfy ;)

• Love
I love this cute combo it comes in sizes 100cm to 180cm ...
https://chinahao.com/product/703073752571/
Lots more cute girls dresses for you cute wee kids to choose from , although i think it's more pricey then Aliexpress its easier to find thing's that fit as you can shop by size using the filters on chinahao.com.

Feel free to add links to any of your finds for as kids... (y)

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
Humperdink2 said:
I'm sure I've got one of these of fluttershy. If it's the same one then the material is really stretchy, but it's also thin. Feels more like a nighty than a dress.
True but so comfortably i like to wear mine with a denim tabard dress , was your dress cheap to buy like mine was?
I paid £7 for dress and delivery. (y) ❤️

Last edited:
Omg they’re so cute!

I can’t see where it says what size they are though 🤔

• Love
Reactions: Humperdink2
Ali123 said:
Omg they’re so cute!

I can’t see where it says what size they are though 🤔
You scroll down the sizes are from ( 4T 100 ) to ( 13T-14T 160 ) ..... the "T" is years so 14T is 14 years the 160 is cm , so 13T-14T 160 it is 13 - 14 years 160cm . My chest is 102cm and it fits me nicely likea T-shirt dress that just covers my dangly bits :giggle: for the price you can't gripe (y)❤️ ive ordered some more !

• Love
michaelmc said:
True but so comfortably i like to wear mine with a denim tabard dress , was your dress cheap to buy like mine was?
I paid £7 for dress and delivery. (y) ❤️
It was something like that, yeah. I got it from ebay. I was so tempted to buy loads of them the other day haha. I love them.

• Love
michaelmc said:
You scroll down the sizes are from ( 4T 100 ) to ( 13T-14T 160 ) ..... the "T" is years so 14T is 14 years the 160 is cm , so 13T-14T 160 it is 13 - 14 years 160cm . My chest is 102cm and it fits me nicely likea T-shirt dress that just covers my dangly bits :giggle: for the price you can't gripe (y)❤️ ive ordered some more !
Just got a new cute T .....
Up to 5XL in size , yes 5XL !!!!! ❤️❤️ ❤️

Reactions: Sissyleslie
Last edited:
  • Love
They are all so cute, I gotta stop looking on that site, I'll be so poor soon. I have some Paw Patrol stuff arriving, hopefully it fits well enough for me to enjoy them :D

• Love
Humperdink2 said:
They are all so cute, I gotta stop looking on that site, I'll be so poor soon. I have some Paw Patrol stuff arriving, hopefully it fits well enough for me to enjoy them :D
I know what you mean lol i just got two new " my little pony " dresses last week god they're so adorable ! ❤️

• Love
Oh nice! I have a fluttershy one in the same material as the minnie one and is listed as a 160. I use it as a nightie instead and it looks great. I need to put my unicorn bedding back on but it needs to be washed on its own as the colours run. I found that out the other week where I now have a pink bedsheet lmao.

• Haha
OriginalWetone said:
They are cute!!! and we must not be the only ones that think so. All the women's and girl's sizes are sold out.
Frustrating isn't it when you like something but you can't buy one in your size . :(

Super dresses i just got 15-16yrs the first is an incredibly stretchy pink dress the hem just below knees 🥰
Second dress is a gorgeous floral yellow and white number with nice stretch :love:

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane and DLJosie
Back