New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

Definitely excited to see new prints. I am very curious to see what they may have done with the other sizes.

Reactions: Deleted member 74558
HappyNappin said:
Any chance of some pics of them with the sides pulled out?
Not very patiently waiting for someone to find the new boys designs, if there even are any yet.
In this case, your wish is my command... both have exactly the same sides, so only attaching photos of one pattern.IMAGE 2024-01-13 08:06:46.jpgIMAGE 2024-01-13 08:06:50.jpg

• Love
Reactions: chickpea, diaperedmom, Dashsanta and 5 others
Any noticeable change in size or design? Are they exactly the same as the old pattern or has anything changed? Do they have blue leak guards like the quicksorb ones?

Reactions: diaperedmom
Anyone see the other sizes and their patterns?

I12BLittle89 said:
Any noticeable change in size or design? Are they exactly the same as the old pattern or has anything changed? Do they have blue leak guards like the quicksorb ones?
Exactly the same product as before. IIRC, the blue leak guards are Sam's Club exclusive (for now at least).

Reactions: diaperedmom, pampersguy827 and I12BLittle89
I really like the camo designs for boys. They already did planets on the L. I doubt they’ll put dinosaurs on any of the L or XL. So I get the feeling it’ll be equally as bland as the new girl’s XL.

I'd be out checking if we weren't having a storm right now.. dam snow

Reactions: diaperedmom and I12BLittle89
Jamie12345 said:
I'd be out checking if we weren't having a storm right now.. dam snow
I saw my local Walmart was sold out of boys XL last night. I have to go back today. I’m hoping they restocked overnight.

Reactions: diaperedmom and Jamie12345
I12BLittle89 said:
I saw my local Walmart was sold out of boys XL last night. I have to go back today. I’m hoping they restocked overnight.
Plot twist, my wife struggled to get out of the driveway just now. Our other car is not 4WD. I may be stuck inside all day…

One thing that's interesting to me is the change of the foreign wording of "back". I'm sure a lot of you know that it used to be "dos atras". In this print, they've changed to to "arriere". I wonder what the reasoning for this change is. Is it a more streamlined/accurate translation? Or a different language entirely?

PrettyLilPrincess said:
One thing that's interesting to me is the change of the foreign wording of "back". I'm sure a lot of you know that it used to be "dos atras". In this print, they've changed to to "arriere". I wonder what the reasoning for this change is. Is it a more streamlined/accurate translation? Or a different language entirely?
I don't even know what "dos atras" is supposed to mean... or what language its supposed to be. I know arriere is French for back... and I'm pretty sure they sell the US version of Goodnites here and in Canada, but not in Latin America

The purple squiggle on the back of that floral print looks like “BM,” no? Kind of amusing.

Cottontail said:
The purple squiggle on the back of that floral print looks like “BM,” no? Kind of amusing.
It’s repeated on the front too.

I12BLittle89 said:
It’s repeated on the front too.
Yeah, but it’s “BW” there. :)

Reactions: diaperedmom and I12BLittle89
am1248 said:
Bought a pack of XL Goodnites today (January 12, 2024), noticed they have a new design... at least for the girls ones. Pack has a production date of December 29, 2023, but still mentions the previous designs on the back.
View attachment 127661View attachment 127662View attachment 127663View attachment 127664
So cute! I wonder what the smaller sizes will get? I know that the girls' L size has/had the cupcakes/stars from the former L/XL size, so I'm curious if those are sticking around? Not to mention if XS and S/M are going to get new Disney Princess-related prints. Perhaps Frozen finally makes its way over here from DryNites?

Reactions: diaperedmom, deepdriftAD and Deleted member 74558
Am I the only one who is disappointed as I kinda like the old flower pattern.

Reactions: Joediaper, BabyLink9 and I12BLittle89
Heyo1138 said:
Am I the only one who is disappointed as I kinda like the old flower pattern.
Nope, I’m disappointed too. The one on the right reminds me of the Parent’s Choice pattern.

Reactions: Joediaper and Deleted member 74558
Well that was surprising, kinda sad they don’t have new quick absorb core. I wish we could see the new boys design.

If they don’t have the new quick absorb core. Does that mean none of the sizing adjustments either?

Reactions: CuriousFabio and Deleted member 74558
am1248 said:
I don't even know what "dos atras" is supposed to mean... or what language its supposed to be. I know arriere is French for back... and I'm pretty sure they sell the US version of Goodnites here and in Canada, but not in Latin America
"Atrás" is a Spanish word that means "back" haha, but "dos" is the number two, so it never made sense.

Reactions: Joediaper
Back