New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

For now, it's a diaper-hunt.

Reactions: Deleted member 74558, ProTricycleRacer and I12BLittle89
I keep trying Walmart because I have more of them than any other store in my area and they seem to have the fastest turnover for stock.

Reactions: Deleted member 74558
Reactions: chickpea and I12BLittle89
michaelmc said:
Prefer the old girly flowers design myself !
I think we all do.

You know what, everybody is disapproving of the new designs but I love them! I like having a change now and then. I very much think that as ProTricycleRacer said they look athletic and I am a fan. They look very feminine and graceful. I checked my 2 closest Wal-Marts and sadly had no luck. I will purchase both the boys and girls as soon as I can.

Reactions: TigerDL, 12srepaid, hanzertas and 1 other person
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
You know what, everybody is disapproving of the new designs but I love them! I like having a change now and then. I very much think that as ProTricycleRacer said they look athletic and I am a fan. They look very feminine and graceful. I checked my 2 closest Wal-Marts and sadly had no luck. I will purchase both the boys and girls as soon as I can.
Nah! too modern for us it's about old fashioned girlieness and feminine cuteness not like a modern wall paper design .

Reactions: BunnyPrincess and I12BLittle89
michaelmc said:
Nah! too modern for us it's about old fashioned girlieness and feminine cuteness not like a modern wall paper design .
What specifically would you have done differently?

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
What specifically would you have done differently?
Butterflies , heart's , flowers , rainbows and stars ... 🥰

Reactions: chickpea and I12BLittle89
But those have been on every single other Girls Goodnites ever! Isn't nice to have something completely new and original?

Reactions: I12BLittle89
michaelmc said:
Butterflies , heart's , flowers , rainbows and stars ... 🥰
I think if the one with the stripes was tossed in a boys pack. It wouldn’t be obvious it was meant for girls if it wasn’t for the pink sides and the bow tie.

Reactions: Deleted member 74558
FYI the word Dos that was on the back of Goodnites is the french word for back, Arrière means the same, why did they change that is beyond my understanding. But the fact it also means the number 2 in Spanish could be why they did change it.

Reactions: TigerDL
I12BLittle89 said:
I think if the one with the stripes was tossed in a boys pack. It wouldn’t be obvious it was meant for girls if it wasn’t for the pink sides and the bow tie.
You can't be serious. Even if I imagine it without the bow tie and blue sides it is quite feminine. The light purple patterns and cloverish shape on the back are very girly.

Okay most of us here are males. We need to ask a girl what she thinks. @GoodniteQueen I can think of no one better than you, the queen of Goodnites. What do you think?

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw and I12BLittle89
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
But those have been on every single other Girls Goodnites ever! Isn't nice to have something completely new and original?
Because it's what young girls like it's the same with underwear !

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
You can't be serious. Even if I imagine it without the bow tie and blue sides it is quite feminine. The light purple patterns and cloverish shape on the back are very girly.
Maybe it’s my phone. It appears more gray.

• Haha
Reactions: michaelmc
I checked the third Walmart. All are sold out of boys XL except one and the one had two packs that were the older style. I checked the L while I was at it. They were the old style in boys.

It doesn't really matter whether if we like the designs or not. It's the youth that matters the most.

Last edited:
Reactions: BunnyPrincess, TheGazelle, TigerDL and 2 others
12srepaid said:
It doesn't really matter whether if we like the designs or not. It's the youth that matters the most.
100%. These designs probably took months of market studying to bring to market... and they do look like they fit-in with modern children's fashion (at least that I know of).

Reactions: TigerDL, 12srepaid and I12BLittle89
12srepaid said:
Exactly, I think teen girls will like the athletic designs. The flowers and rainbows are cool but I'm not sure how teens feel about them.

Reactions: 12srepaid and I12BLittle89
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
Exactly, I think teen girls will like the athletic designs. The flowers and rainbows are cool but I'm not sure how teens feel about them.
I highly doubt any teen is going to be excited over the design on Goodnites if they truly need them. I would imagine anyone needing to wear Goodnites for their intended purpose would hope the diaper is designed in a way that makes it look nothing like a diaper in the long run. The less obvious the better is what I imagine the preference is for the intended demographic.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, 12srepaid and DanElmontan
Back