New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

alexiosrediapered said:
Yeah, word on the forum says it’s gonna be a bit before the old designs get cleared out of online stock before we even think of ordering the new design….. a bother knowing that it’s a huge struggle buying Goodnites in public ….
Luckily I’ve had no problems buying Goodnites in public. I just normally do it at a store that I don’t live by. Nobody has really like looked at me weird or anything either.

Reactions: Riddy and alexiosrediapered
goodnitesco96 said:
Luckily I’ve had no problems buying Goodnites in public. I just normally do it at a store that I don’t live by. Nobody has really like looked at me weird or anything either.
Lucky. As much as I want to say never thought of that (like being so real), I unfortunately have constraints D:

Also….. the biggest city where I’m so sure no one knows me is an hour away and I will not drive an hour away for diapers as much as I love them <\3

Reactions: 12srepaid
12srepaid said:
I saw some new XL's at my local Dollar General last week.
In GA, DG's are in almost every small town, and sometimes, it seems like they're in the middle of nowhere.
I know right! In my area (I-20/Fairburn Rd/Veterans memorial) there are at least 8 dollar general stores and 5 family dollar stores within 5-10 minutes of my house. The only thing we have more of is drive thru car washes! We however do not have a single packet of the new XL goodnites, only the old ones with a few really old L/XL still in the mix. I found mine at Publix in Newnan last Sunday.

goodniteslover12 said:
Got my hands on a box of the boys XL with the blue leak guard, they seem a bit bigger than the previous XL, and are softer. The padding also seems thicker. Heck they almost seem a little too loose.
mhm padding is definitely thicker. not as thick as the soccer ones i wore when i was an actual bedwetter or the vintage plain white ones but def thicker and taller rise.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
update 03.26.24

after having them for a little over a week

the new boys XL goodnites are a huge improvement.

they are DEFINITELY geared toward teenage boys aged 12 and up to young adults in their early to mid 20s depending on your frame, weight etc. if you fall within the CDC standards for age/weight they should fit you like they fit me. They definitely are not geared to the overweight gang trying to fit a square peg into a round hole so to speak.

they come up to my belly button like i mentioned and fit like a glove, they swell way more like my goodnites did back when i was bedwetting regularly as a teen, and they feel more like huggies, not as crinkly but definitely have a distinct rustle/crinkle to them. i’ll try wearing them around my sister with clothes or pjs on and see if she notices. that will be the determining factor if i wear them outside of the house or not.

absorbancey is quick.

the padding is thicker and i’ve had no leaks, i tried wetting them laying down as if i was bedwetting and no issues even with a full bladder, will definitely wear them to bed here and there in case i bedwet again, doesn’t matter anyway now i got busted by my sister and passed it off as stress. she even commented how well they fit as per my earlier comment.

but she must’ve said something to my mom though because she quietly asked if i was bedwetting again and i admitted yes bc none of my family know im a DL. she said that’s fine and she’d buy them for me so i didn’t have to spend my money which im planning on using for schooling in the fall.

she chuckled though and asked arent you a bit too old for Goodnites now with those designs and stuff…why not get some depends or something? I said to my mom, nah they are too big and Goodnites just recently updated them to fit older kids and teens and they fit great. she said oh ok, well that’s good then and that was that.

kind of an mildly embarrassing and awkward convo but my family has always been supportive of me excluding light teasing by my older sister here and there over the years.

so i’ll see how things go, and if i lucked into a good batch or if this is here to stay.

hopefully they make them slightly taller still and continue making improvements.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Tigondegra, dutchdiplover and 10 others
Amazon shows white ones. Are they really white like the early 2000s style?

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
I loved the
Duck4850 said:
That doesn't seem right. Do you have a link?

Duck4850 said:
Nah…. staring at blue ones right now.

Go check on Amazon. There's a colored or white option Lol. Man I'd literally shit if it was real 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: alexiosrediapered
I got a bit nervous from the new Goodnites, because they felt more narrow than the Sam's Club version.
But then I did a little stretching on a pair , and now they fit much better :D

Last edited:
L and XL has a white option on Amazon.

Reactions: patrick1776 and newyork24
Duck4850 said:
L and XL has a white option on Amazon.
Are you referring to the SleepOvers brand?

No. Look on the goodnites XL link on Amazon there is an option for white or multi colored.

AD982614-3F08-4BD9-89BC-285523529F14.png

My guess is it is a catalog mistake

Reactions: CodyBaby and 12srepaid
Duck4850 said:
No. Look on the goodnites XL link on Amazon there is an option for white or multi colored.
Ah I see what you mean. It looks like they mistakenly (or repurposed) used the color field in place of package count. The "white" is actually just the 9 count pack.

Reactions: Duck4850
I was excited there for a minute. Damnit. I want the 2000s style back

Although the option would have been nice to have, I knew something wasn't right, based on past history.

Managed to get a pic of the Quicksorb models rolling into my area. Unfortunately, the box in the pic seems to be the only one of the new ones so far, but at least I’ve now seen them in person. Can’t wait to see the larger ones!

Attachments

• IMG_1731.jpeg
    IMG_1731.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 50
Reactions: LittleCollector96 and Hell2DaNaw
So, a lot of people have said the fit is great, but I’ve heard a few complaints about them being too narrow. Might it be an issue of how well endowed a person is?

• Thinking
Reactions: TigerDL
Back