New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

Got my hands on a box of the boys XL with the blue leak guard, they seem a bit bigger than the previous XL, and are softer. The padding also seems thicker. Heck they almost seem a little too loose.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and TheDideeboy
I wonder what the boys ones would look like

Turtlelord said:
I wonder what the boys ones would look like
Which boys ones?

Goodnites the new des
12srepaid said:
Which boys ones?
Goodnites the new design

12srepaid said:
Which boys ones?
If you scroll back in this thread, or look on Amazon, they have all the new designs

goodniteslover12 said:
Got my hands on a box of the boys XL with the blue leak guard, they seem a bit bigger than the previous XL, and are softer. The padding also seems thicker. Heck they almost seem a little too loose.
I was playing basketball in a kinda wet new generation Goodnite. They are defo bigger and stretchier. It was outside and I don't think anyone could see me. Besides, I had pants on.

Anyway, I'm a good dribbler. When I went to do some crossovers, I nearly stumbled as the basketball slapped my Goodnite just as I drove forward. It's not easy doing crossovers when you're 5'7".

I am looking for some of the new gen Goodnites size Large in the regular 11 pack or whatever.

espectro said:
Wow! Finally, new designs! They are cute, but I'm still waiting for the characters' version in XL sizes.
They will never do that. The XL is designed for teens, which is already a stretch market. No need to alienate teenagers with designs that make them feel babyish.

Reactions: CodyBaby, jcwilliams343 and 12srepaid
And what's up with the right side weakness of these new GNs? Someone here mentioned this and I am confirming at this point.

I can tell the moment I pull them on if I got a good one. The diagonal stripe ones are usually good. Checkered squares usually result in some kind of gap on the right side (as I'm looking down).

Have you guys noticed anything like this?

…Haven’t really posted nothing but this is my first little post so here it goes.

New Goodnite XL is terrific. I ended up getting lucky enough to find a pack with both the quick absorb and blue leak guards at my local Walmart (which is surprising because it’s a small town Walmart … actually small little stores like this are usually on the ball with this stuff so nevermind.) after the last time I went and there was the old pack. I can boast many things about this new Goodnite XL:

Quick absorption actually works. Recently I’ve been just saying who cares and going all out with wetting my Goodnites and luckily no leaks… and how I have to say this is a difference. I soaked that diaper and yet I am still dry on my self - no leakage except once since it was sagging. But other than that, it took every bit of urine into that diaper. Front and back, even absorption. I wet four times …. could’ve taken a half wetting but I took it off since I am about to sleep (changed into a new one of course for sleep!)

Leakguards are so so. As mentioned it leaked… ran down my leg when I was controlling my flow for once. Yet, I can happily say that when I had the Goodnite very soaked it kept the diaper very contained with pee. I wet it four times and it didn’t start leaking until 2, and dampening my legs until 3-4. But even then - still not very wet.

Now may I say the swelling on this thing - god I have never NEVER seen a Goodnite get this swollen before in my life (or maybe I just haven’t wet enough diapers…) !!! When rolling it up to throw in a trash baggie it was so round …. Yet the diaper contained my wettings and did not dribble off the diaper and unfortunately onto my bed that I so desperately need a changing pad for.

I was tempted to double layer with a total diff diaper and leave it on for the night but the wetness was starting to get icky plus was worried about morning leaks. Overall very impressed - the designs on mine are actually cute? I dunno I’m digging these designs really. Oh a side note - tried the new Ls the day I checked for the XLs and nothing. Perfect as well too but I need to read the package to be well versed in what manufacturing line the pack of Ls was.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, TheDideeboy, Hell2DaNaw and 1 other person
So I decided to pick up the small/med, large, and XL new Goodnites from my local Wal-Mart... only to discover that while the small/med and large were the new ones, the XL were still the stripes and camo despite being in the new design box packaging!
A little frustrating... anyone else encountered this issue?

Reactions: antoniorain789
I just did something amazing with my new XL Goodnites. I gently stretched outward at the bottom part, and this was helpful to fix the gaps that I was experiencing.

Last edited:
The Food Lion near me has started to get some newer stock in, I saw a box of the new Encanto S/M Goodnites today. Still waiting on the larger sizes to come in before buying some, though I may pick up an S/M pack just for fun once I see the smaller packs on shelves (I still can't bring myself to commit to a whole box of them yet).

CommanderCrayfish said:
The Food Lion near me has started to get some newer stock in, I saw a box of the new Encanto S/M Goodnites today. Still waiting on the larger sizes to come in before buying some, though I may pick up an S/M pack just for fun once I see the smaller packs on shelves (I still can't bring myself to commit to a whole box of them yet).
Is it worth it trying S/M Goodnites ….? Feel like it’s not worth it since of course it’s not going to fit me but I would like to wear the new Boys prints ….

S
alexiosrediapered said:
…Haven’t really posted nothing but this is my first little post so here it goes.

New Goodnite XL is terrific. I ended up getting lucky enough to find a pack with both the quick absorb and blue leak guards at my local Walmart (which is surprising because it’s a small town Walmart … actually small little stores like this are usually on the ball with this stuff so nevermind.) after the last time I went and there was the old pack. I can boast many things about this new Goodnite XL:

Quick absorption actually works. Recently I’ve been just saying who cares and going all out with wetting my Goodnites and luckily no leaks… and how I have to say this is a difference. I soaked that diaper and yet I am still dry on my self - no leakage except once since it was sagging. But other than that, it took every bit of urine into that diaper. Front and back, even absorption. I wet four times …. could’ve taken a half wetting but I took it off since I am about to sleep (changed into a new one of course for sleep!)

Leakguards are so so. As mentioned it leaked… ran down my leg when I was controlling my flow for once. Yet, I can happily say that when I had the Goodnite very soaked it kept the diaper very contained with pee. I wet it four times and it didn’t start leaking until 2, and dampening my legs until 3-4. But even then - still not very wet.

Now may I say the swelling on this thing - god I have never NEVER seen a Goodnite get this swollen before in my life (or maybe I just haven’t wet enough diapers…) !!! When rolling it up to throw in a trash baggie it was so round …. Yet the diaper contained my wettings and did not dribble off the diaper and unfortunately onto my bed that I so desperately need a changing pad for.

I was tempted to double layer with a total diff diaper and leave it on for the night but the wetness was starting to get icky plus was worried about morning leaks. Overall very impressed - the designs on mine are actually cute? I dunno I’m digging these designs really. Oh a side note - tried the new Ls the day I checked for the XLs and nothing. Perfect as well too but I need to read the package to be well versed in what manufacturing line the pack of Ls was.
So it leaked but past the point the previous XL would?
That sounds wonderful.

Riddy said:
S

So it leaked but past the point the previous XL would?
That sounds wonderful.
Atleast for me, yeah! Huge swelling - Goodnites can really take a hit now. Even out wicking/wettings no matter where I sit too, or if I’m laying or in a weird position. Soaked from front to back no matter what and I mean it. But that could just be me ….

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and Riddy
alexiosrediapered said:
Atleast for me, yeah! Huge swelling - Goodnites can really take a hit now. Even out wicking/wettings no matter where I sit too, or if I’m laying or in a weird position. Soaked from front to back no matter what and I mean it. But that could just be me ….
Gotta try that. Still waiting for the new XL to show up in stores near me.

Reactions: alexiosrediapered
Consul said:
So I decided to pick up the small/med, large, and XL new Goodnites from my local Wal-Mart... only to discover that while the small/med and large were the new ones, the XL were still the stripes and camo despite being in the new design box packaging!
A little frustrating... anyone else encountered this issue?
That’s why I check inside boxes before I buy. I’ve also stocked up on like 70 of the new designs too just in case something goes wrong with them. But Amazon sent me the old designs despite the ad displaying the new designs and new box. I’ve actually had better luck in my local stores than stores in Denver, which either means less stock up here and they just put new designs out (most likely) or there’s a lot more demand for Goodnites, which I doubt.

Riddy said:
Gotta try that. Still waiting for the new XL to show up in stores near me.
Yeah no, you’re gonna like it. I got so lucky with this since I live in a small town and of course manufacturing and shipping wise we’re near the bottom of the chain, so I really wasn’t expecting the new designs on shelves right after the old design went out of stock. Was thinking they were going to put out another batch of the old.

Last edited:
goodnitesco96 said:
That’s why I check inside boxes before I buy. I’ve also stocked up on like 70 of the new designs too just in case something goes wrong with them. But Amazon sent me the old designs despite the ad displaying the new designs and new box. I’ve actually had better luck in my local stores than stores in Denver, which either means less stock up here and they just put new designs out (most likely) or there’s a lot more demand for Goodnites, which I doubt.
Yeah, word on the forum says it’s gonna be a bit before the old designs get cleared out of online stock before we even think of ordering the new design….. a bother knowing that it’s a huge struggle buying Goodnites in public ….

I saw some new XL's at my local Dollar General last week.
In GA, DG's are in almost every small town, and sometimes, it seems like they're in the middle of nowhere.

Back