• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New from the shadows

Harut

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello. Finally created an account here after being alone for so long. I’m a diaper lover and have been for as long as I can remember. Excited about the community.

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy, PaddedPonyboy, CuriousFabio and 2 others
Welcome, @Harut! I hope you find the site fun and supportive. After finding out I wasn't alone in this, it took me almost 20 years to join an online community and start talking about it. I immediately wished I'd done it sooner. It does help. I look forward to hearing more from you in the forums. :)

Reactions: StarryNight, KBoy and Harut
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @Harut! I hope you find the site fun and supportive. After finding out I wasn't alone in this, it took me almost 20 years to join an online community and start talking about it. I immediately wished I'd done it sooner. It does help. I look forward to hearing more from you in the forums. :)
Thank you for the warm welcome. I’m in my late 20’s and it’s nice to be able to have a place that I can read and write people that are like minded without being judged or outed.

Reactions: KBoy, PaddedPonyboy, JunkyardDog1 and 1 other person
Welcome

Reactions: KBoy and Harut
Welcome to Adisc !

Reactions: KBoy and CuriousFabio
Hello and welcome!

Harut said:
Hello. Finally created an account here after being alone for so long. I’m a diaper lover and have been for as long as I can remember. Excited about the community.
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Harut and KBoy
glad you decided to join us! you definitely won't be judged here, people are very kind and understanding here!

what kinds of things do you like outside of the DL lifestyle?

Reactions: Harut and KBoy
PaddedPonyboy said:
glad you decided to join us! you definitely won't be judged here, people are very kind and understanding here!

what kinds of things do you like outside of the DL lifestyle?
I enjoy just hanging out with friends and family and my dog. Not a real crazy social life or anything and no hobbies really. What about you?

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Harut said:
I enjoy just hanging out with friends and family and my dog. Not a real crazy social life or anything and no hobbies really. What about you?
nice! that's okay, i'm pretty similar! i'm an artist, i make a lot of different things with my hands, and i enjoy writing and photography! ^ _ ^ i like gardening and cooking too, but i don't get to do those as much right now because of how crazy my life is. thanks for asking!

PaddedPonyboy said:
nice! that's okay, i'm pretty similar! i'm an artist, i make a lot of different things with my hands, and i enjoy writing and photography! ^ _ ^ i like gardening and cooking too, but i don't get to do those as much right now because of how crazy my life is. thanks for asking!
That’s awesome! Yeah kid gets pretty busy sometimes. Always good to slow down and smell the baby powder hahaha

StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you I’m already enjoying it!

Reactions: StarryNight
Back