New boss as found out that I am an AB Little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxx said:
Well that sounds reasonable and less ominous than the original post. Likely someone said something to someone and management had to do something rather than appear careless or impotent.

P.S. You Brits have quite the colourful way of spelling things.
Yes we do , Maxx are you a sane north American eg Canadian ? as you can spell colour correctly

P/s Sissi hope all goes well for you ,

Getting back to the issue at hand...I hope it all goes well for you too Sissi. But if it does, be aware that they'll be watching you like a hawk and if any of them have a problem with your life style, they might be looking for any other reason to let you go...so be very very careful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, speaking from first hand experience I was let go from my job after I was found online by someone who sent it to my job. The actual letting go of me was not from the online life I have but from other petty problems at work. The petty problems at work are much of the same things that is done by most people that work there but it is and was outlined as against the rules. By you making a coworker uncomfortable by speaking of little play and showing pictures at work could go to a hostile work environment. Mine they chose unbecoming and said it makes the company look bad so I was let go. Hope it works out for you, but be prepared for the worst case. Good luck.

I've skim-read this a bit, but I'm sure there's something in the European Convention on Human Rights about the right to a private life, which includes freedom of expression.

It probably depends on how relevant your "complete identity" is in your professional role. If you work as a diplomat, or a teacher, or in any position where you have a responsibility to portray a respectable image, then I imagine you could be disciplined. Otherwise, I can't see the grounds on which they'd be allowed to.

Are you a member of a trade union? Is there an independent arbitration process if your company decide to take action against you? You should consider hiring a solicitor versed in Employment Law and taking him/her to your meeting.

Definitely do some research to see if there are any similar cases like this online. And get some legal advice. Many lawyers will offer a free 30-minute consultation with no obligation.

Tyger said:
Check if your state is a one party consent state for recording conversations. If it is, then bring your phone with you and record your conversation, make sure you have evidence of why you are being punished if you are punished. If you are fired for your private life, you will easily be able to get unemployment that they have to pay for, and you might even be able to push for legal charges of discrimination, but the second is probably a little less likely. Unfortunately employers can fire you for a slew of reasons just because they feel like it but luckily they do have to deal with the consequences of paying you without you working. Do everything you can to gather evidence though, even if you are in a two party consent state and have to tell your boss you would like to record the conversation. (edit: it looks like you are in the UK, I have no idea what the recording and unemployment laws are there, but still not a bad idea to compile evidence).

Well if you do not have a job in the first place you can get ESA Employment Seeker Allowance.
I live in the UK and I am a student. I have not got a job but I work in college so I would be classed as in education.

- - - Updated - - -

sisi said:

I have a new boss. Some one as told him that I enjoy being a bady in my free time and that I have images on Tumbler of my self as a baby. Wich is true.

I have been suspended on full pay depending and investigation into misconduct of social media in the workplace.

In going to be an interesting meeting on Monday.

I am not embarrassed being and doing what makes me happy. And I have taken steps to neep Thai separate from my work place.

Part from telling the truth does anyone have any advice.

Thanks Sisi

This reminds me of another thread where someone was at university and their parents snooped around there room and found the persons nappies and confronted him with them.
It is a little bit like this. One of your work mates or Employee has stalked around your campus room and found some nappies, dummies, baby powder and a whole lot of sorts of things while you have been out in a metaphorical way.

Like the post where someone parents found nappies in there sons college room a lot of people said it is invasion of private space. You could add you do not search your employers history at the workplace.
At the meeting you could always get everyone together and embarrass them by saying we all have done things in the bedroom and say a few stuff like bondage, crossdressing, school rp if they are enough people you may have a 50% chance of embarrassing a few.

Question why did they search you when the could have been doing work?
Revers embarrassment would be saying you did not know your employers was into that sort of thing?
I would also question why are the employers that despite to get rid of you?

Another thing I noticed you seem regather cool with it. You may even get along with your boss a little more when he/she calls you wittle.
You should be happy you are not promoting any illegal subsistence and I do not think any of your photographs have the name of your employment or where you work so your not damaging the reputation. You already proved yourself (in the game) by having a clean shinny CV.
If you worked a long time and the boss knows your hard working this should not really ruin your reputation.

What was the verdict?

meetings at 14.00 gmt I am so nervous. just wont to cry all the time but I have to be a big boy today.

will be on later to let people know.

Good luck x

Hi the meeting went ok

I have been silly as I made refinances to what I have done at work on Tumbler with images.

now knowing I then posted something from my Tumbler Account on to my Facebook account and that is how they found out about me.

I have deleted Tumbler and the like on face book that I did not know about.

it has not gone to a Disciplinary procedure jet. but if it does I will be getting representation for my union

a Lesson in social media in keeping privet life and work life separate.

Ah, good news! Yep, you must be very careful. So they were quite understanding?

they were ok. they need to ask question. I hope they understand that it was an innocent mistake. but one that cold harm the company.

You've got to love how the various sites, and your phone, all want to sync their data. Not.

good example of why I do not indulge in social media, that and the fake news.

i'm really glad to hear that things worked out a bit for you, I am impressed you confronted all that speculation, not sure I could stomach it my self

I keep my AB life out of social media. My limits are a couple of these forums (with a different login name and email address than anything I use for anything else).

I can't say my "boss" ever found out, but my mentor (a guy I worked closely with both in college and when he went and got a job a bunch of us went to work at the same place over time), figured it out, but I had found his involvment in the local s&m community so we were cool with each other.

A few years ago my husband was working for a company's social media team and after I found out what people could see no matter what your so-called privacy settings are I deleted EVERYTHING! I haven't had a facebook, or a personal tumblr for years. I have never had twitter or snapchat or any of those other things, I do still have a pinterest but I never post anything myself, just save others posts, recipes mostly. This is the closest thing to social media that I have and although I share pics, they are never of me or anything that anyone I know could stumble upon and know that it is me.

People at work know I have my teddy bear and that I like some childish things but I would never let them know how deep it goes. The only person that will ever really know this side of me is my husband. He understands and doesn't judge.

Good luck, I wish that this wasn't something that you or anyone else would ever have to go through. It's just a part of your personality, you would never see someone get fired because they wore nothing but pink, or were obsessed with zombies (I work in a professional office and one of the other people ing the building has zombie paraphernalia all over their desk.) This shouldn't even be a question. :(

yeap all it toke was one post from Tumbler to Facebook not ABDL related and then their was a like mad that I did not know about.

just so be careful out there.

Hi every one
Just to update you all I have a meeting with one of the directors of the company to explain myself.
They have not given me notice of ending employment yet but I think it only a matter of time.
So I been looking for another job, and wright my book which would go better if I could spell
I let everyone know how it went tomorrow
Siysiy

If you have a twitter for ABDL stuff like your tumblr, make sure you uncheck the "allow others to search my phone/email" boxes in settings. I'm not sure how many other apps do this but I am not comfortable with the fact that a coworker or whoever has the app on their phone suddenly shows my twitter or another as a suggested account to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back