New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

Ishkur said:
I dunno, once the XL came to Walgreens I stopped at many to see if it was in stock while looking for the large boxes. First day they were available, 1 of 3 had sold. And I was on a bit of dumb quest looking for a box, but anyway of the 6 Walgreens I went to:
(Boys XL)
#1 - 2/3 in stock, and I purchased the second.
#2 - 1/3 in stock
#3 - 0/3 in stock (had tag, 2/3 girls XL)
#4 - 1/3
#5 - 1/3
#6 - 0/3

And this was all in the first 10 days or so

None had boxes, but Target just had the XL boxes in stock first thing yesterday and they only had one left.
At least in my area seems like good sales, plenty of L size still on shelves that have been sitting there whenever I was hunting the boxes.

Also, anyone tried the new "improved" Ninjamas L/XL?
Improved? I tried Ninjamas like last December and they were garbage, as in like I couldn't get a single one to fit me, because they'd rip right as you get up towards my lower butt. I hope they would change the material to be something similar to goodnites where it is actually flexible.

goodnitesco96 said:
So after blowing through 17 on the weekend... I'm definitely noticing they can hold two floodings, which is pretty great capacity for strictly a pull-ups user. However, only found them so far at Walgreens and had to get over my irrational fear of buying diapers and handing them to someone at a counter.
If it makes you feel any better, most people would assume you are buying them for your child, as that's the intended age. I worked retail back in the day, and honestly, most don't even think about it or care. People are doing there own thing when shopping, and rarely pay attention to whatever people are buying. I currently use Tena Overnight underwear, and I buy them in store. I usually use self-checkout, but I have no problem going up to the counter. I could care less what other people think. On a side note: I might switch to GoodNites for daytime use, once the XL reaches Canada, whenever that happens. Maybe if I can pull a Urashima Tarou (link for those who don't know what this means), I might be lucky enough to find them in store.

Reactions: Boltsboy86, Sparrow75, TigerDL and 1 other person
If it makes the XXL goodnites make no sense, how about make it sense.

So, a thought occurred to me about the Goodnites sliding down, especially when wet.
Is part of the issue that this is a product meant for bedwetting? If they are used for their truly intended purpose, a person is going to be lying down most of the time while wearing them. So, maybe gravity was not as much of a consideration compared to other diapers/pullups.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, TigerJams and CodyBaby
goodnitesco96 said:
So after blowing through 17 on the weekend... I'm definitely noticing they can hold two floodings, which is pretty great capacity for strictly a pull-ups user. However, only found them so far at Walgreens and had to get over my irrational fear of buying diapers and handing them to someone at a counter.
That’s a lot of diapers

Question on fit on XL.

I am 5'10 and weigh 170 ish Lbs what would the fit look like? I am still in the process of sliming down I was 205Lbs last Sept my goal weight would be around 150 ish pounds.

P.S On possibility of XXL Goodnites that might happen. Think we got XL due to kids getting more fatter these days. I would not 100% rule out XXL never happening. Judging from Amazon and local stores eather XL is selling out fast or there is little stock to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
Goodnitesdude0127 said:
Yes, that is one pro, although I still kind of look like a teen!! I kept my cool, and was able to talk normally while the transaction was occurring, which definitely helped. I may or may not have consulted an old blog post from this site while in line, which definitely helped!!!!
As as worker of a local Staples I assure you I for me I cannot remember anyone that I check out most of the time if I am on cashier or on the sales floor. I only remember our regulars who come in often and look for me.

Unless you are very chatty to your local Walgreens/CVS associate chances are they will not remember you at all.

goodnitesco96 said:
Improved? I tried Ninjamas like last December and they were garbage, as in like I couldn't get a single one to fit me, because they'd rip right as you get up towards my lower butt. I hope they would change the material to be something similar to goodnites where it is actually flexible.

Same experience here, huge disappoint, but if you look on the Ninjamas website at the L/XL product section it says "new and improved", "we listened to your feedback for an improved fit" etc, paraphrasing

Ishkur said:
Same experience here, huge disappoint, but if you look on the Ninjamas website at the L/XL product section it says "new and improved", "we listened to your feedback for an improved fit" etc, paraphrasing
I'm not about to buy a box of 28 of them or whatever the count is just to test if they're fixed yet or not, sadly. It's very annoying that no stores carry just a bag of 11 of those, it's giant box or bust. And they're not cheap either!

Anyone found these in Canada yet?

fakename said:
Anyone found these in Canada yet?
No, they don't plan on launching them in Canada until Aug sadly. Someone else and myself asked K-C via email. That was the response. Supply issues. They are still not found everywhere in the US it seems. Mainly Walgreens.

fakename said:
I'm not about to buy a box of 28 of them or whatever the count is just to test if they're fixed yet or not, sadly. It's very annoying that no stores carry just a bag of 11 of those, it's giant box or bust. And they're not cheap either!
My walgreens has 1 9-count of XLs

Paddedbossman said:
Question on fit on XL.

I am 5'10 and weigh 170 ish Lbs what would the fit look like? I am still in the process of sliming down I was 205Lbs last Sept my goal weight would be around 150 ish pounds.

P.S On possibility of XXL Goodnites that might happen. Think we got XL due to kids getting more fatter these days. I would not 100% rule out XXL never happening. Judging from Amazon and local stores eather XL is selling out fast or there is little stock to begin with.
If kids are getting fatter, it's not necessary their diet, but more so that they're not going outside to run and play.
Too many kids are on their devices.

I still seriously doubt an XXL Goodnites will ever happen. L & XL are just split up.

Personally I think the XS should be S, the S/M should be M, then L and XL.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, patrick1776 and Weatheronthe8s
12srepaid said:
If kids are getting fatter, it's not necessary their diet, but more so that they're not going outside to run and play.
Too many kids are on their devices.
Yes. This. My little brother is 8 and weighs 140 lbs. I don't think he eats much worse than I did at his age. However, I played outside while he hardly ever does. It's enough of a struggle to get him outside for more than 5 minutes often. He just wants to play Fortnite all day. I didn't play outside the most, but I did a decent bit and hope to get outside and do alot of walking and things this summer and soon in general. I didn't weigh 100 lbs until I was 10. He is quite tall for his age though and can even pick me up for a second and I weigh like 160 lbs.

• Sad
Reactions: 12srepaid
That's really sad that your brother weighs 140lbs and he's just 8 years old. :(
Weatheronthe8s said:
Yes. This. My little brother is 8 and weighs 140 lbs. I don't think he eats much worse than I did at his age. However, I played outside while he hardly ever does. It's enough of a struggle to get him outside for more than 5 minutes often. He just wants to play Fortnite all day. I didn't play outside the most, but I did a decent bit and hope to get outside and do alot of walking and things this summer and soon in general. I didn't weigh 100 lbs until I was 10. He is quite tall for his age though and can even pick me up for a second and I weigh like 160 lbs.

• Sad
Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
12srepaid said:
That's really sad that your brother weighs 140lbs and he's just 8 years old. :(
Yeah. It is. There isn't anything I can do about it though. I wonder if he will be above me before too long as he grows.

The XXL and XL looks like it is like a bigger sized Easy-Ups/Pull-Ups.

PawPatrolzz6634 said:
The XXL and XL looks like it is like a bigger sized Easy-Ups/Pull-Ups.
There is no XXL Goodnites.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riddy, hanzertas and Weatheronthe8s
the xl size are in Target now, so Walmart shouldn't be far behind.

Reactions: Riddy, Goodnitesdude0127 and Weatheronthe8s
For me with the clip set up I have there ok. I can rip the sides then put on the clips and pull it up and enjoy.

Back