New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

I found the new boys XL at a Walgreens. I was headed to a gym to swim right after and I put on a new XL at the gym. It fits great.

Reactions: Joshgoodnites, hanzertas, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
Got mine finally. Can confirm that the XL is a low rise fit if you’re 6ft and 190lbs. My waist is 34” and there is plenty of stretch left just need another couple of inches in height. 😤

Reactions: Lewis Badger, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Goodnitesdude0127 and 1 other person
landon95 said:
what's your problem with ninjamas? I think they are awesome
Almost everyone here doesn't like them because they are tiny. Literally Easy Ups sized.....

• Love
Reactions: curiouslittle1, Lewis Badger, reliablealter and 4 others
GoodnitesLover8 said:
Almost everyone here doesn't like them because they are tiny. Literally Easy Ups sized.....
+1 they are so tiny, they are barely bigger than the 4T-5T Easy-Ups in their largest size.

Reactions: curiouslittle1, Lewis Badger, reliablealter and 2 others
This morning, I went to a Target location in Western PA and they still did not have the new larger size yet. The only ones they had were the new extra small and the old size that only goes up to maybe 85 to 95 pounds at the most.

For anyone weighing up to 125+ lbs (the previous largest Goodnites size) they need to settle for the Target store brand if they are shopping at Target.

So far, I have only seen the newest 140 lb size in Walgreens.

Giant Eagle lists the old Goodnites as discontinued (on the shelf), and so (presumably) the new ones are coming.

As long as they are coming soon, I will probably wait to get them at Target or Giant Eagle since they have self-checkout and (being more self-conscious than I was in the late 90s to early 2000s) it may me easier for me to buy in store if I don’t need to interact with a cashier who might laugh or make remarks.

I could buy them online and have them shipped, but package thefts in my area (including in my own building) have been on the rise lately. At least two people in my building have had packages stolen just in the last month (give or take).

Therefore, it looks like I will just need to be patient and buy in a brick and mortar store at a later date.

Reactions: hanzertas
Update: First impressions of the new XL Goodnites, they fit me, PERFECTLY!!!!

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Lewis Badger and BigKid25
fyi, if anyone is in california, there is no tax on baby diapers, but amazon still charges tax. If you email them they will refund it.

Reactions: TigerDL and hanzertas
Gnbw4l said:
fyi, if anyone is in california, there is no tax on baby diapers, but amazon still charges tax. If you email them they will refund it.
In Canada we have same rules but its such a struggle sometimes to get a refund that most if not everyone don't really care about this, its very very strange since if I purchase incontinence products such as Depends or any other adult diapers, they will never charge tax on them, but for some stupid reasons they still charge tax on baby diapers, training pants and bedwetting products, even if they aren't allowed to charge it since its a product that has been declared as needed and not a luxury product.

have the new XL goodnites now too.
Via Amazon. They fit me perfectly !!

Peeed in 2 times last night, everything was absorbed without leaking.

I weigh around the 165/ 170lbs

Where Drynites sometimes let me down and don't sit comfortably and leak, these Goodnites XL are the perfect replacement.

Reactions: 12srepaid and Legoboi
Any know if there is a difference in overall size between girl XL and guys XL? or is it more or less the same product?

Dutchone said:

Where Drynites sometimes let me down and don't sit comfortably and leak, these Goodnites XL are the perfect replacement.

Im from the Netherlands as well, where did you get them?

Are they on shelves in Ireland, does anyone know?

Dutchone said:

Both the L & XL, I had *no leakage. They both fit better on me. Although the XL sample did lose some of its grip.

*While standing or sitting. I did not test them laying down.

trainlvr7 said:
Any know if there is a difference in overall size between girl XL and guys XL? or is it more or less the same product?
The consensus is that they are the same other than having added absorbency in different locations. Front for boys, center for girls.

Reactions: Abena860
RedPandaDL said:
The consensus is that they are the same other than having added absorbency in different locations. Front for boys, center for girls.
Sweet, thank you! Just picked up the girls XL. They were out of boys.

Hopefully the new boys XL will come to retail stores soon!

Reactions: 12srepaid
Joshtheidiot said:
Hopefully the new boys XL will come to retail stores soon!
Yeah I have yet to see them at my local target. They have the size large in the 50+ quantity, but I don't use them that often to justify the box

Reactions: 12srepaid
jimmy4444 said:
Are they on shelves in Ireland, does anyone know?
If I'm Correct, Europe has Drynites instead of Goodnites, but They are Similar to Eachother.

Reactions: relax and 12srepaid
Do you guys know how long it usually takes for the sample to arrive? I ordered mine on March 8.

I got my set of XL boy goodnites from Walgreens in a nearby town (where I don't know anyone lol) and I'm pretty happy with the fit. Disappointed that I lost my stars and planets print (they are soooooooo cute!) but this new batch feels like they were made for my body type.

I'm 5'9" at 140lbs with a 32" waist. Still a bit of a low rise for what I'd like in some padding, but I think that's intentional on Goodnites part. They do want to be secretive. Definitely feels softer and, subsequently, a bit thinner but I'm not sure that's the case. I gave 2 decent wettings in them yesterday and they held up admirably. Very comfortable!

Back