New Always Discreet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

30stm

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know I saw a post about this earlier but can’t seem to find it now. Anyways, was curious if anyone had tried the new overnight absorbancy model from Always Discreet?

LOL, "overnight" protection from a pullup. LOL

Just remember what they are advertising here, "bladder leaks", not full on wetting.

Yeah, I'll second what Slomo said. I have not tried them, but the words overnight, maximum and pullup are oxymorons.

Well I suppose they aren’t up to peekabu standards but some pull-ups are half decent. We’re not talking kids pull-ups here...

I’ve never found any pull-up to be great for containing leaks. But they can be pretty absorbent, as long as you don’t flood them too badly they might actually be half decent as far as pull-ups go 🤔

My experience with Always Discreet is that they are a decent product, obviously not a top-of-the-line diaper and will not work for everyone, but probably one of the best ones you can find on a typical store shelf.

I might give them a try. They're very cute.

Haven't seen any around here, but if they do show up, I'm definitely giving them a try. Curious as to whether they'll actually be more absorbent than the "normal" Maximum underwear, or if they did the stupid thing and reduced the normal underwear's absorbency in response to these, to try and sell more of them.

Always pullups are a freaking joke. I dont care if they have a new model, they still suck. Get a real diaper.

Reactions: bigtoddler96
Thanks for the input. Glad some of you could provide “insight” that these pull-ups weren’t super absorbent and not the same as 5000ml capacity diapers.

I understand these won’t be the greatest, but like others have said, always makes a decent product if you recognize their limits, and was curious as to what these limits were...

The limitations are that you only dribble or lose no more than an ounce or two of urine at a time, and no more than a few ounces in total. This is very hard to not overdo if you’re not actually incontinent and dribbling, or suffering from stress IC when you laugh, run, jump, etc.

I do agree they look cute, though.

Dear Friends, Rev. Slomo, et alia,

Always discreet overnights are quite absorbent and are a wonderful choice for my needs. The company is owned by P&G, and the way the core is made and the quality of the SAP is very good.

Is it a Peekabu? No, but with the added P&G SAP, you can get one very solid wetting in them. I think the capacity is about that of a tranquility ATN. I like to pace my wetting when I'm out and about, so these are great for an afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back