New ABU “Tiny Tails”

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Just got an email from ABU about there newest diaper coming in January. Definitely targeting the furry community with this one.

For me not into the furry lifestyle, I kind of wish they continued to make more diapers like Little Kings or Alpha Gator prints.

What are your thoughts? I’ll at least try them for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: abdlchristian12
K00paTr00pa said:
Just got an email from ABU about there newest diaper coming in January. Definitely targeting the furry community with this one.

For me not into the furry lifestyle, I kind of wish they continued to make more diapers like Little Kings or Alpha Gator prints.

But the crocod... the aligator is slightly amphomorphized? I mean to each their own, but the last aligator I held in malaga wasn't holding numbers or smiling 😅

Reactions: PGAFAN2008 and K00paTr00pa
I don’t kink shame anyone, I like wetting and messing diapers for crying out loud. If that what your into, I wish you the best and have no hard feelings.

That being said, anything furry related is a massive turn off for me. I feel like they are alienating a HUGE portion of their clients with a print/model like this.

As a babyfur, I’m super excited these are being made!! I don’t think I’d wear them personally, as my clothes color palette is more on the pink and black side, so I tend to gravitate towards pink diapers to match, but I do think these Tiny Tails are very cute and fun! Maybe I’ll order a sample just to have in my stash lol idk haha

Reactions: K00paTr00pa
Iroh said:
But the crocod... the aligator is slightly amphomorphized? I mean to each their own, but the last aligator I held in malaga wasn't holding numbers or smiling 😅
I think for me furry art has its own aesthetic that’s different than the Alphagator or Little Kings.

Reactions: Deleted member 76595, deepdriftAD, TigerDL and 1 other person
I honestly can’t wait for these to come out. The design is the cutest

I do agree with everything that's been said, but I think ABU is just trying to put more variety in their selection. And the fact that this diaper specifically calls out to people in the furry community makes me think that they're trying to gain more customers through a giant community. I love the design, they look amazing. I am most likely going to try some, and might even buy a few packs if it comes down to it.

• Love
Reactions: Demonbabywearspamps and sassypigtailz
I think is a good moment to add some pics from theris website

tiny-tails-1.png

tiny-tails-2.png

tiny-tails-4.png

Reactions: BBBen, babyamelia, littledreamers333 and 1 other person
abdlchristian12 said:
I don’t kink shame anyone, I like wetting and messing diapers for crying out loud. If that what your into, I wish you the best and have no hard feelings.

That being said, anything furry related is a massive turn off for me. I feel like they are alienating a HUGE portion of their clients with a print/model like this.
I disagree with ABU alienating a large chunk of their clientele. I believe that have something for everyone.
I'm not a furry and these new diapers just don't do it for me. I think the pattern is too loud and busy. I think a cloth backed version would have been better.
However I do like and wear the PeekAbus and Little Paws and they kinda remind me a little like furry characters.
I may buy a pack of them just to check out the crinkle factor but they aren't a diaper I'd put a lot money into.

Last edited:
Reactions: Davvyboy and jcwilliams343
K00paTr00pa said:

i ordered a case im not into furry kink either but the diapers still look good and seem comfortable for what i need

Reactions: Davvyboy and Lostdiapersboy
I just got my case today there fun not into furry kink but the print is still fun and the packaging is spot on
1000003619.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, TigerDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 3 others
JacksonWayneMyersMusic said:
I do agree with everything that's been said, but I think ABU is just trying to put more variety in their selection. And the fact that this diaper specifically calls out to people in the furry community makes me think that they're trying to gain more customers through a giant community. I love the design, they look amazing. I am most likely going to try some, and might even buy a few packs if it comes down to it.
I bought some right away and the tapes are so strong. I support the innovation and the sizing. I feel safe to poo n pee at will. I feel blessed and grateful although more furry prints would be purrfect!

abdlbill004 said:
I just got my case today there fun not into furry kink but the print is still fun and the packaging is spot on
View attachment 130752
Good fit and leg gathers. I really really am getting used to these high end diapers.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Lostdiapersboy and littledreamers333
Jeeze. What a dumb thread. Especially with that STUPID CROTCH SHOT.

abdlchristian12 said:

It's 1 design out of 12 available, it's NOT that deep

Reactions: TigerDL
Pretty darn cute! Tempting...

pixlpoofs said:
It's 1 design out of 12 available, it's NOT that deep
A huge proportion of our clients are furries, the same argument can be made for plastic vs cloth backed- the majority of people prefer plastic but a significant proportion prefer cloth like backing.
Its not my taste of design though the product is probably the best plastic backed product we have ever made and therefore the chassis will feature in other designs.

• Love
Reactions: Demonbabywearspamps, PlastiBrain, GoodnitesXL21 and 6 others
ABUMichaelUK said:
A huge proportion of our clients are furries, the same argument can be made for plastic vs cloth backed- the majority of people prefer plastic but a significant proportion prefer cloth like backing.
Its not my taste of design though the product is probably the best plastic backed product we have ever made and therefore the chassis will feature in other designs.

The one thing I really like about ABUniverse is that those scent strips do a great job at deodorizing. Nothing on the market to my knowledge is able to match those capabilities. It also appears that they are able to bring in enough supplies to meet demand, which is also good.

Reactions: Ravensteel and Davvyboy
Back