Nappy Rash - Cream or Powder

AmazonSpirit

Mummy Domme
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Hi everyone

Just a quick question. Which is best for nappy rash. Powder to try and prevent or cream to soothe? Never sure if powder works, so curious to get insight in this.

Thanks

Luna

Reactions: Tigrou1982
Sudeo cream or some thing similar

Reactions: Angelapinks and AmazonSpirit
If you have a rash, cream and frequent changes are needed. Powder is great at preventing rashes but you still have to change often. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks, AmazonSpirit and Tigrou1982
I use Calmoseptine cream. Barrier protectant and soothes rashes.

Reactions: Angelapinks and AmazonSpirit
I cover up my tackle and butt with Sudocream on an everyday basis, but at the first sign of any irritation I get the Metanium out and that's knocks it on the head immediately as it sticks so well.

Fortunately for me lotion and powder have prevented me from getting rash so far. Been full time in diapers for 4 months now.

Reactions: Deleted member 60181, Angelapinks and AmazonSpirit
I use a body lotion, and in over a year of pretty much 24/7 I have yet to get a rash. Very grateful!

If it gets to bad you can actually get a fungal type infection that wont go away. If this happens the fastest way to get rid of it is a spray for jock itch or athletes foot. Be aware it burns like hell and you might feel like you just put gasoline on your junk. But it will clear it up faster than anything.

I really don't get to many especially for being 24/7 in diapers. But it does happen to us all at some point.

parcelboy2 said:
Sudeo cream or some thing similar
Yup I use this. Great old remedy

Reactions: Angelapinks
PhantomLuna said:
Hi everyone

Just a quick question. Which is best for nappy rash. Powder to try and prevent or cream to soothe? Never sure if powder works, so curious to get insight in this.

Thanks

Luna
To be clear, no rash experience myself. Simply curious

Napincolove said:
I cover up my tackle and butt with Sudocream on an everyday basis, but at the first sign of any irritation I get the Metanium out and that's knocks it on the head immediately as it sticks so well.
Oo not heard of that one. Thanks

Diaperman95 said:
If it gets to bad you can actually get a fungal type infection that wont go away. If this happens the fastest way to get rid of it is a spray for jock itch or athletes foot. Be aware it burns like hell and you might feel like you just put gasoline on your junk. But it will clear it up faster than anything.

I really don't get to many especially for being 24/7 in diapers. But it does happen to us all at some point.
Thankfully fir me, no junk haha

Reactions: Diaperman95
cream 100% they all work the only powder I had some luck with was Jhonsons medicated yellow bottle powder otherwise stick to cream
• less smell
• instant and lasting relief
• even if u cant keep your diapers dry for long like me you wont feel wetness in the problem areas
thts my two cents from 11 years of trial and error

Reactions: AmazonSpirit, NappiedTruckDriver and Angelapinks
Back