Name a situation where someone noticed your diapers or something else pointing out your AB lifestyle

Babyjimmy1813

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
In supermarket a 10 year old girl pointed out to her mother she noticed my diapers which were sticking out the back of my slacks.

• Wow
Reactions: Diapersntights, TigerDL, Lostdiapersboy and 1 other person
In all the years I have worn nappies it was a young kid who was the only one to notice and tell his mother "That man is wearing a nappy"

Reactions: TenaciousDL and BBBen
I have neglected to hide my paci from unexpected visitors. 😇

• Love
Reactions: Babyjimmy1813 and BBBen
I wore a diaper to therapy. A therapy. You do a lot of stretching and pulling and exercising. At one point I reach behind and could tell that my diaper was hanging out of the back of my sweatpants. I didn't notice a couple of the people kind of looking at me.

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
A few times I was sighted by women using my binky while in my car.

Pantyman said:
I didn't notice a couple of the people kind of looking at me.
How did you know then?

Last edited:
Reactions: Spiro910
Before I was married I used to go clubbing, go to bars, to meet girls and have a good time. I often wore diapers and rubber pants so I could wet myself, have a good time and enjoy all this while diapered. There were times when a girl asked me if I had a diaper on, usually after too much to drink, or just being careless because I was having such a good time and forgot I what I had on, or the two of us getting too amorous or friendly. I always told them truthfully that I did have diapers on and liked them. That often led to further discussion where I acknowledged I have a diaper fetish. I've always been a cloth diaper wearer, so I had to do my own diaper laundry for many years. A few times ladies discovered diapers in my laundry or saw me folding my diapers in the laundry room of our apartment building and that led to my admitting the diapers were for me.

Reactions: moorey, skylanderpamp, TheDideeboy and 1 other person
Babyjimmy1813 said:
In supermarket a 10 year old girl pointed out to her mother she noticed my diapers which were sticking out the back of my slacks.
Not surprised - I've worn out a few times under jeans, often with a pair of tights in between and it's always the kids who worry me - their eye line is naturally lower than an adult's & if they see something they're likely to say so too! I also feel more vulnerable walking up a hill because people further down the hill could have my nappied backside in their eye line.

One time in particular that I can remember was at Disneyland. My wife and I were watching the parade, her standing and me sitting on the curb. Apparently the back of my shirt had lifted and showed a good amount of diaper. A lady standing behind me must have seen and gave my wife the most wtf look. My wife just smiled and the lady walked off.

Reactions: denimchicken and Lostdiapersboy
Can't say anyone has ever confronted me about my diaper wearing. Ether I'm inconspicuous, or nobody cares.

I would guess maybe someone suspected something but didn't say anything.

In the Doctors waiting room. Just sitting waiting, my shirt somehow got stuck and the top of my diaper showed. Some person pointed at me and remarked that I was wearing a diaper. A nurse came out to me and wrote me a message one a white board, that said “if I needed a new diaper, she has one for me.” I signed Yes to her. The nurse took me back to the exam room and she changed my diaper for me. The nurse did confront the individual who pointed out that I was wearing a diaper. Now, my respite Care Provider comes with me everywhere I go. I do have a diaper bag that includes wipes, diapers and other supplies.

Reactions: moorey
WearingLuvsPro said:
In the Doctors waiting room. Just sitting waiting, my shirt somehow got stuck and the top of my diaper showed. Some person pointed at me and remarked that I was wearing a diaper. A nurse came out to me and wrote me a message one a white board, that said “if I needed a new diaper, she has one for me.” I signed Yes to her. The nurse took me back to the exam room and she changed my diaper for me. The nurse did confront the individual who pointed out that I was wearing a diaper. Now, my respite Care Provider comes with me everywhere I go. I do have a diaper bag that includes wipes, diapers and other supplies.
Sign as in using ASL?

jamiejamie said:
Sign as in using ASL?
Yes I use ASL to communicate. I also have an IPad which has a Speech App that can speak for me.

WearingLuvsPro said:
Yes I use ASL to communicate. I also have an IPad which has a Speech App that can speak for me.
Cool. I’m hearing impaired as well. Profoundly deaf since birth. Implanted with CI at age 20. Mainly use oral speech since it’s how I was raised.

My Audiologist was considering implementing a CI for me. Due to my Severity of Autism, he disagreed with implanting a CI. Although my hearing is not good, the goal of my doctors is to make my life as happy as possible. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: jamiejamie
Every 2nd Wednesday of the month when I take the MTA CART Paratransit Service over to the WALMART here in Derry, New Hampshire, in the checkout line there is usually some little kid with their parents pointing out the packages of "diapers" piled on my quad rollator walker frame that I use as a shopping cart.
It is like:
"MOMMY! THAT MAN WEARS DIAPERS TOO!"
I just tell the cashier that the baby with Cerebral Palsy and Autism had run out of dydees...

It wasn't so much an AB thing, but my first summer back from college and I had left my plastic underpants on top of my bed when I was changing out of them and my father came to the door to ask me a question. He made a weird look, asked me teh question and then left. Only when I turned around did I notice my pp on my bed. He never said anything about it though, probably remembering my bw challenges up until about age 12 and probably knew I needed them again.

I'm pretty sure that some of my friends have noticed my nappy. 2 females in our group of friends work in medical settings and ive caught them looking at my mid section on more than a few occasions. 1 of them was always talking about how she leaks a lot since she had her daughter, but i had a noticeable leak in the pub 1 night. I thought i had got away with it, but since then, she never brings it up anymore. It may just be my mind playing tricks, but i get the feeling its not coincidence.

Last edited:
Back