• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

my introduction:)

abdldude46

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hey there everyone, i’m new to this site, was recommended by a friend! i’m a laid back dude into diapers, i’m in my last year of high school and i turned 18 recently:) i’m into gaming, swimming and diving! looking to meet new friends :D

Welcome to ADISIC!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here! What types of games do you enjoy playing?

floppyfoppsie said:
Welcome to ADISIC!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here! What types of games do you enjoy playing?
thank you!! :) i’ve mainly been playing League of Legends recently, but i also enjoy Overwatch and Dead by Daylight ‘

Reactions: floppyfoppsie
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: abdldude46 and floppyfoppsie
abdldude46 said:
thank you!! :) i’ve mainly been playing League of Legends recently, but i also enjoy Overwatch and Dead by Daylight ‘
Ohhh! Competitive games! Wonderful!

Reactions: abdldude46
Welcome to the site, and happy belated birthday! I'm close to you in age, I'm 20 and currently in university.
What diapers have you tried so far? I remember I was your age when I first tried ABDL diapers.

Back