• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My Introduction ABDL, Atlanta

Nick1029

ABDL North Atlanta Metro
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello all,
My name is Nick and I’m a 43 year old ABDL from the North Atlanta Metro area. I have been an ABDL for long time and am glad to have found this support group. I have had many great experiences in the ABDL Lifestyle. I worked in Emergency Medicine/Public Safety for many years and have suffered many traumas throughout my career. I have been single for nearly six years following the passing of my late wife, whom passed away suddenly and unexpectedly in 2019. I suppose in many ways I was fortunate, as my late wife embraced the ABDL lifestyle with me. Now obviously we are adults and could not live in a 24/7 ABDL world like many people would like to fantasize is possible. But we used to explore diapers together and would switch between being the diapering caretaker/mommy/daddy often depending upon each other’s needs and of course wants. Having to be able to have an equally willing and interested partner is an incredibly fortunate; though, apparently rare thing. In fact yesterday, February, 14th would have been our 15th wedding anniversary. I do not believe that having this kink, fetish, affinity, or whatever else folks want to categorize it, as being wrong in any way. We have raised 4 very well rounded children that are each successful in their own respective rights. Unfortunately, over the years, more so recently, the vast majority of my/our friends have moved away. Most all having moved out of state, I don’t have any local friends left here in the Atlanta Metropolitan area. Ergo, I stay pretty lonely these days. I am looking to meet other ABDL’s and DL’s alike both male and female, preferably a healthy mix of both male and females to meet and connect with. Mostly, I really long for some good conversations. I travel fairly frequently from Atlanta to North Carolina and Connecticut and then ultimately back home to Georgia; but, I will always have time for a chat. I only ask that everyone be their selves, their true selves and sincerely ask that you don’t lie or hide your true intentions. The ABDL and DL Lifestyle if far from a mainstream topic of conversation but it doesn’t have to nor should be approached without the best of intentions. I am anxiously awaiting to meet you all. Thanks to all.

Nick

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Hi Nick, so sorry for your loss and I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Welcome to the community from the UK!

Reactions: Nick1029
NappyCouple1980 said:
Hi Nick, so sorry for your loss and I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Welcome to the community from the UK!
Thank you very much! That means the world to me. It’s been incredibly hard losing my soulmate and it has left a huge void within me that I hope to find again in some capacity. Cheers!

Hello Nick, welcome to the community. Thank you for that great introduction. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you enjoy your time here in the community.

Welcome Nick. I am sorry to hear about your wife passing. I’ve been married for 21 years.

I am a 99% non-sexual incontinent little. I am extremely busy at work and home, but I would love to have some ABDL friends to chat with in real life. I go up to Atlanta 2 to 3 times a year to visit family. Isn’t there an active ABDL munch up there?

Eclectic said:
Welcome Nick. I am sorry to hear about your wife passing. I’ve been married for 21 years.

I am a 99% non-sexual incontinent little. I am extremely busy at work and home, but I would love to have some ABDL friends to chat with in real life. I go up to Atlanta 2 to 3 times a year to visit family. Isn’t there an active ABDL munch up there?
Hey there. There are not any that I am aware of. The only thing that I know exists for sure is an ABDL centered store somewhere in Dekalb County called the Diaper Depot. I’ve never been there myself, but then again I also don’t get down towards Dekalb all that often unless traveling. I have no ABDL friends so I’d love to chat.

Nick- I live in Dekalb(north Decatur).

Hi and welcome. I'm so sorry for your lost, I also lost my wife 6 years ago and I still grieve. I'm better than I was but a loss is a loss and that void and emptiness is always there. My wife was also very accepting and I cherish every minute we had together. I still work part time as a musician and music and my work friends along with my family gets me through each day.

Back