• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My intro

iansleeps

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi, I would like to make some friends and embrace my ABDLness, I’m mid 20s married to a wonderfully supportive man. I frequently move between Germany and America though I think I’m settling in America for the time being. Would love to get to know the community I’m nervous but I’m here that’s a big step for me!

Reactions: jp95409 and LaLoneDigi
Wilkommen en ADISC!

sbmccue said:
Wilkommen en ADISC!
Danke ^_^ Ich freue mich heir zu sein

iansleeps said:
Hi, I would like to make some friends and embrace my ABDLness, I’m mid 20s married to a wonderfully supportive man. I frequently move between Germany and America though I think I’m settling in America for the time being. Would love to get to know the community I’m nervous but I’m here that’s a big step for me!
Willkommen in der Adisc-Community. Ich hoffe, Sie haben hier eine gute Erfahrung. Du hast das, du wirst perfekt hineinpassen

iansleeps said:
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: elykean24
Reactions: warmfeeling
elykean24 said:
Thank you very much
you’re welcome, hope you have fun here

Hello and welcome! Great to get to know new people, we're all very friendly =)
Is ABDL something new for you or a longstanding thing?

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoyed your time here.

Back