My Diaper GF models

oliverfulldiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Who else thinks my diaper gf has the best models ever? Lyra law and janira wolfe are the sexiest blondies I have ever seen in diapers, and that site in specific has great video quality and audio too. Their ideas for videos are good too, I just wish i had a girl like that damn they are so fine. Especially in the vids they appear wearing thick diapers.

Reactions: Likeninety
Older but I like Skymouse. Sasha is my favorite diaper model of all time with Felicity from Adult Baby Source a close second

Reactions: Kayleigh, CrazySmoker and BabyHailey1977
BuffedBaby said:
Older but I like Skymouse. Sasha is my favorite diaper model of all time with Felicity from Adult Baby Source a close second
My Skymouse favorite is Sonya. She was incredible.

Reactions: CrazySmoker
BuffedBaby said:
From skymouse i also like sasha the most but i think their videos are just slme normal wetting and thats it, in mydiapergf they do fun stuff

What about Faye lol

Skymouse all the way for me. UKDiapergirls is a close second though.

Last edited:
Megan P was amongst the best I ever saw

Melysa!

Reactions: DLinEx and BuffedBaby
I have some diaper GF videos. They are good. One in particular is an attractive tall blonde who is on the phone telling her GF about this new gig shes doing changing guys diapers as service. The video then has her visit this guy and he pays her to change him into a thick plastic diaper( The diaper she uses is a thick Confidry one) (my favorite diaper)....The video is then shot in a POV style. I watch it and imagine Im the one getting changed.

Love BabyMiaBear

Back