Most silent of disposable diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clothforever

Contributor
Need to go into stealth mode.....What is the most silent of the abdl diapers on the market today? Looking for one that is not prone to crinkling.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and diaperdude
Don't try Tykables Overnights these are one of the most loud nappies.

You need a cloth backed nappy like the Tena slip Proskin.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult
Thank you. Want to stay with plastic backed, however....

Are you from Europe. I'm quite familiar with EU nappies so can help you with these?

Clothforever said:
Need to go into stealth mode.....What is the most silent of the abdl diapers on the market today? Looking for one that is not prone to crinkling.
It's amusing to see ABU refer to Little Kings as "the new king of crinkles." I absolutely love Little Kings, but crinkling is something they don't do--like, at all. I'd wear them out and about without a second thought.

Last edited:
bobbilly said:
Are you from Europe. I'm quite familiar with EU nappies so can help you with these?
USA

I Wear betterdry 24/7 because I'm urinary incontinence from spinal stenosis I can't hear any noise and I find them very comfortable I've tried Comfydry they had a little noise but with heavy winter clothes I didn't see it was a problem.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I found the Better Dry all white ones had a quiet plastic on them.

Clothforever said:
Thank you. Want to stay with plastic backed, however....
Despite its name, Crinklz original, aquanaut, and astronaut are very quiet plastic ABDL printed diapers. I wear these to work and they are very discreet. Perhaps in a totally silent environment, there may be the faintest rustle. I think the two newest Crinklz (Bucanneer and Fairy Tale) are slightly louder than the other three varieties.

Reactions: ShAd0w10
I use Seni Super Plus diapers as my daytime diaper because it is very quiet and concealable with good capacity. They are not ABDL diapers.

I find that Abena L4 is pretty quiet. Not exactly an ABDL diaper though.

Reactions: thatwiguy
MikeDJ said:
I found the Better Dry all white ones had a quiet plastic on them.
There's a very gentle crinkle which is fairly noticeable.

Cloth backed diposables are more quite, belted types even more.
During winter, winter coats make enough noise to cover even most loudest diaper.

Clothforever said:
I do not know if they are available in the US, but the Attends Active 10 are really discrete and have a plastic middle part.
They are not ABDL of course. For ABDL only i would say the Betterdry is much less noisy than all other ABDL i have tried so far.

Last edited:
For a print ABDL stealth diaper I like Bambino Classico v2 or BareBum diapers. No one will know, trust me, I have worn them at work quite a bit.

I wear Tranquility Slim Line adult diapers everyday. I’m prescribed them by the VA. They are thin and cloth backed and noticeable noise or bulge. They will hold two full wettings at most, if you’re a heavy wetter. The Velcro tapes have no problem holding and can be readjusted many times throughout the day if needed. If u need something stealthy, that would be my suggestion. I don’t think they cost very much either.

Reactions: surprise35
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back