Most Durable Panties?

confidri diapers use to be good. I'vve been wearing mens depend flex disposible bladder control pull up panties the last couple years. Usally don't change but 3 times a day,keeps pee off me when wearing long periods of time.

JoeRelax said:
They are very nice and durable. I've got about 5 pairs, mostly white and one blush colored.
I flew recently in just a Betterdry, a white garywears diaper cover and high waisted black tights. I loved it!, there was a line of people waiting to use the toilets while in flight. I was able to go in my diaper in my seat without any problems.
thats what i do on a plane. Comes in handy when taking off or landing, and you have to go bad, and they tell you sit in your seat! I bet the white gary wear looked good with the super black tights, ( I wear instead of sox) no one can tell with my black or navy ankles. Is the gary wear like rubber pants to stop leaking. or to be worn like a training panty.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
JoeRelax said:
The garywears have the shape of a large, full coverage granny panty.
great, but what is its main purpose?

seen them listed as pocket diapers, didn't know if peeing direct in them, or over a depend to contain if having a full long pee.

JoeRelax said:
that what the packaging said.
do YOU wear under your diaper panty, or under your hose?

JoeRelax said:
Definitely not for direct peeing in them, they are used as a supplement to a diaper only.
Thank you, i would have gotten soaked. Now the word cover makes since, like wearing tap pants over panties while dancing. Its a just in case panty. Thanks, until i start leaking, probably stay away and continue with disposible panties instead. Don't want to wash anything but pantyhose and bras.

JoeRelax said:
I alternate the diaper cover with a pair of thick nylon shaper panties on some days.
i love a shaper over my diaper panties. I can really pee a lot in them during the day.I like the firmnest of the control brief . pushing the diaper against my bladder and testicles. So far, no need for pocket diaper. Thanks for your great imput.

I've worn pantyhose, girdles, and panties over 35 years. A bra the last 5 years, off and on,

Back