Most Durable Panties?

sidewinder400

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm always keeping my eyes peeled for panties with high elasticity and lots of durability. Joe Boxer makes a great thong. Any others to recommend?

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
JoeRelax said:
Bali makes some full coverage nylon shaper panties that work really well at keeping everything under control. Theyvwork super good at keeping a diapers integrity.
love wearing shaper panties or body suits with diapers underneath.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Deleted member 57387
tucoy1 said:
love wearing shaper panties or body suits with diapers underneath.
That is what i have, along with a couple pair of hanes control granny panties.Bj's sometimes carries 2 packs of the bali shapers. I bought a top half body shaper with bra sewn in, and snaps in the crotch. Love wearing over control top pantyhose like a leotard.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Seasonedcitizen
I like the Ellen Tracy panties at Sams Club since they have spandex and conform to my body.

JoeRelax said:
sounds like a wonderful combination, A while back I tried out a compression, full coverage leotard over my diaper, it looked a lot like a one piece swimsuit.
liked to have seen it on you. I love leotards and hoe or tights under during the winter, and a one pc lycra swimsuit in the summer. The nice panty croch keeps my diaper in place, and doesn't leak.

JoeRelax said:
hehehe, It was a dark purple dance leotard, fit quite good actually.
I wear leotards and pantyhose like long johns in winter to be warm and i love sleeping in them. Love to lay on my stomach and shoots short streams of pee in the diaper like sperm.

sidewinder400 said:
I'm always keeping my eyes peeled for panties with high elasticity and lots of durability. Joe Boxer makes a great thong. Any others to recommend?
i have to say best ive worn are leakmaster pul pants
but i have gary and different plastic ones

tucoy1 said:
I wear leotards and pantyhose like long johns in winter to be warm and i love sleeping in them. Love to lay on my stomach and shoots short streams of pee in the diaper like sperm.
i sleep in leggings alot too

diane said:
i sleep in leggings alot too
love getting out of bed in the morning putting on diaper and tights, or leggings, before i go fix coffee.Have on grey legging this orning.

JoeRelax said:
I sleep in tights almost every night
i like to have rubber pants on sometimes over my diaper, so if i need to pee, i can just roll over on my tummy, and shoot short streams of pee, not leak, and not having to get out of bed.Really nice if i sleep in after wetting my diaper.

Reactions: sissybaby34
JoeRelax said:
I sleep in tights almost every night
you like warm feet too!What type of tights do you prefer?

JoeRelax said:
Right now I have on a Confidri diaper, a garywears blush colored diaper cover and a pair of nononsense super opaque black footed tights
i've been wearing semi opaque gray and taupe colored, and i have some nice white cotton cable knit tights, I love to stain. I use to wear nude or beige lt. opaque, now wear pure nude or lt beige opaque tights like stewardess on planes do. Usually tucked, and like dripping in panty crotch during the day. I love dkny, hue, and hanes.

tell me about the gary prefold diaper panty. Like rubber pants? Do i need to wear rubber pants over them if flying? Love wearing support tights and diaper when flying.

Back