Nyrdst

Bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
Hi guys, this is my first time back on ADISC in a while so... hi guys

I just wanted to share my most recent public diaper experience and was wondering about other peoples experiences too

So recently I went to the cinema to see the new fantastic beasts film (super awesome film btw, mads was a great cast) and I almost never wear out in public but I since I'm in the cinema and its dark I definitely wouldn't get caught. plus a diaper always makes a film experience better, so I got changed into my diaper, put my jeans on and left the house. I have a coat that slightly too big for me so it covers my crotch so wasn't worried about anyone seeing my diaper while I walked that main problem was that my jeans were super tight with my diaper underneath so by the time I finished walking to and from the bus and between shops for snacks I was not having fun.

I Always carry a spare pair of trousers in my bag if I wear in public just in case my diaper decides to leak and I just so happened to pack a pair of sweat pants. I had planned to change in the toilets beforehand so I wouldn't have to sit there being super uncomfortable for 3 hours but The bus ended up being super late and I almost missed the start time so I rushed right into the screen room when I got there.

I sat through the first 15-20 minutes of the film and at this point I was already pretty wet so I decided to look around to see if it was safe to try and rearrange myself without anyone seeing, top my surprise there was almost no-one in the cinema, there were a few people around but none of them were remotely close to me. After making damn sure the coast was clear I decided I could get away with changing right then and there so I got my sweatpants out of my bag and slipped my jeans off and before I put my sweatpants on I realized that if no one could see me changing then no one would notice I were wearing nothing at all. so I put my jeans into my bag and laid my sweatpants beside me just in case and slipped my shirt off. I sat through the rest of the film in nothing but my diaper and socks without anyone seeing. I made sure to get dressed a few minutes before the film finished and walking out of the cinema knowing what I had done and that no one had seen me was such an amazing feeling and I hope I can pluck up the courage to do it again (new doctor strange movie maybe).

So that's one of my most recent and very few public diaper experiences I'd love to know what you guys think and what kind of things you have done out in public

• Wow
Reactions: normalguy, TigerDL and jamiejamie
Not so daring as you! Wow.

My two "gotcha" moments are as follows:
1) I was wearing overnight at my then shared house. I had a room and a shared bathroom. One morning I got in the shower after taking off my D in the bathroom and leaving it with my pyjamas in a pile on the floor. No biggie, I'm used to being careful, I told myself. Well, 8+ hours later I come back from work to find my wrapped up D sitting neatly ON TOP OF THE BATHROOM GARBAGE CAN. I sure as heck didn't put it there!! Oh god. But no one said a word or even looked at me funny. Weirdest silence ever. Like it never even happened.

2) I stayed over at a friend's house and wore to bed on the pull-out couch bed. She came down after dark and jumped into bed with me for a cuddle. I had already wet and was obviously still wearing. I had to excuse myself quickly by saying I needed the bathroom, ran out of the room, took it off, wrapped it up and silently dropped it behind the living room door on my way in, knowing she would never see it in the dark on her way out.

But oh did she find it in the morning....

Reactions: TigerDL and anton
As someone who sees a lot of movies in theatres, I can say that while most people are going to be hyper-focused on the screen, even with the lights low, you can generally see into the laps of people in the rows in front of you if you happen to be looking, particularly if you're tall or moving through the theatre (to go to the bathrooms, etc. during the movie). I don't think I'd personally ever risk that, even if I was in the theatre with very few people (like when I was one of two people seeing The Outfit a few weeks back).

I rarely go out in public in a diaper, but went to see the new Sonic movie in theatres last week, which was the first time I've worn a diaper to a movie. Sweatpants were definitely a big win comfort-wise. I had to take the bus to and from the theatre as well so that was a big deal for me based on my comfort zone in general.

Probably the most risky thing I've done is wear a diaper down to the cafeteria in university while I was in residence (underneath a pair of sweatpants) while I was going to dinner with a bunch of other people on my floor, which I'm sure doesn't seem like much to some people but given that these were people I associated with a lot it was a big deal for me. I must have been way over-tired to be willing to do that and not change out beforehand, but I'm pretty sure no one would've known.

Tangentially related I also used to buy Rearz diapers from their retail store in Ontario when they had one (since it was within city bus distance from my university campus) and while I wasn't diapered at the time carrying packs of diapers wrapped in black garbage bags on the bus, across campus, and through the residence to my room, was pretty intense for me. Luckily never ran into anyone I knew or got any questions as I'm not sure what I would have said if someone asked.

Reactions: TigerDL
Back