Molicare diaperi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did a uti test. Which came out as no uti. Next a hernia test. And no hernia. So just got to uroglist for prostrate. Which my family say you got prostate problem from wearing. Wet diapers. True or false? I am still thinking about. Next purchases

• Angry
Reactions: rennecfox
makena43 said:
He did a uti test. Which came out as no uti. Next a hernia test. And no hernia. So just got to uroglist for prostrate. Which my family say you got prostate problem from wearing. Wet diapers. True or false? I am still thinking about. Next purchases
No one can say whether that's true or false before knowing the results of the prostate test. You shouldn't be thinking about your next purchases atm in case you need to avoid diapers for a while to get healthy again

Okay I do have inflamed prostate. All I can do is take my meds. Keep flushing it out. And keep it clean as possible and low amount of coffee. And beer and just have watch for prostate cancer. Yeah maybe wait. I keep on thinking. I need. A diaper route to make sure it the prostate doesn't. Get bad

makena43 said:
Okay I do have inflamed prostate. All I can do is take my meds. Keep flushing it out. And keep it clean as possible and low amount of coffee. And beer and just have watch for prostate cancer. Yeah maybe wait. I keep on thinking. I need. A diaper route to make sure it the prostate doesn't. Get bad
You need to not focus on diapers. You don't need a diaper route to get better. You need to choose to take a non-diaper route for a while

Reactions: TyphaHare
Go on. I am listening

My sister says dont pee in diaper but still can wear diaper

• Angry
Reactions: rennecfox
This, if you look back at his posts over the years, will be very obvious, painfully so.

http://medicalcriteria.com/web/autism5/
Look at all of it, but especially

Section B number 3.
Highly restricted, fixated interests that are abnormal in intensity or focus (e.g, strong attachment to or preoccupation with unusual objects, excessively circumscribed or perseverative interest)
He can not need to focus on it all he wants to. Doesn't mean he'll be able not to. We used to have groups on here, and you could look and see which groups people were part of, which made it easier to be accommodating.

Poor thing! Your family are full of so much :poop:! Prostate problems from wearing? I'm not saying it's impossible, but it sounds like they're :poop:talking!

Look, sweetie, this could be other things, some of which actually require diapers. Either way, you're family need to care enough to realize they can't wish your ABDL gone, and realize your a grown man who has earned a little bloody respect, just like non-disabled adults, and they need some of their own business, so they can stop minding yours!

I feel for your family. You're probably difficult for them to understand, but they're probably very difficult to live with. They need to be giving you agency, and privacy, to whatever degree you're capable of having it.

Last edited:
Reactions: makena43
See a doctor please, we're not medical professionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back