Miss

MissSusanWiseman123456 said:
I was about 14 and I was spanked on the bare Bottom !!!
who spanked you. was it your mum?

ben0510 said:
I think a good spanking is in order for such behaviour. question is who should do the spanking? should it be the person you wronged, or maybe a uncle or aunt. also should the person doing the spanking lift up your skirt and remove your underwear or nappy, or will someone else do that? one final thing, considering your misdemeanour, should the spanking be bare hand on bare bum, or otherwise?
Well I was spanked on the bare Bottom !!!

Ali123 said:
Has your wife ever spanked you in front of her girlfriend?

Does she dress you up for your spanking? When I was spanked as a child I’d sometimes have to put on a pair of my sister’s knickers.
No but she has threatened it.Yes short party dress and panties for a spanking

I was about 14 and I was spanked on the bare Bottom !!!
Delicious... Have you stolen anything else since this incident?

did anyone watch you getting spanked? maybe another member of the family.

ralph said:
Yes but it’s so embarrassing when her friend knows I’m spanked and giggles about it .Shen even said if wife needed any help she would be happy to And mentioned perhaps I would need one when she was over visiting
Of course it's embarrassing; that's part of the punishment. If you act like a child you will be made to feel like one to impress on you your your childish ways. You may even get to like your juvenile status. Do you have a child-like fear of the other woman now that she has shown an interest in participating in your discipline?

I was very naughty at home , I stole some money from my mum at the time, she found out and I repaid her , anyway I was latter caned on the bare naughty Bottom , Did I deserve to be so Caned , yes very much so, god it really was horrid but it worked very well.
It's good to see your post, Miss Susan. Your question started quite a discussion and I was wondering if you would say more. Can you tell us a little about yourself and your history?

ralph said:
No but she has threatened it.Yes short party dress and panties for a spanking
I love the feeling of vulnerability a short dress gives me, knowing how easy it is for someone to access my bottie should they decide to do so.

littletimmy said:
Delicious... Have you stolen anything else since this incident?
yes , but this time I was given 6 strokes of the cane on the Bare Bottom , god I cried and howled !!!
I was 15 at the time and told next time it would worse !!!

Young lady you said you were 14 before, are you stretching the truth again?
yes , but this time I was given 6 strokes of the cane on the Bare Bottom , god I cried and howled !!!
I was 15 at the time and told next time it would worse !!!

BuddyBoy said:
It's good to see your post, Miss Susan. Your question started quite a discussion and I was wondering if you would say more. Can you tell us a little about yourself and your history?
Well at First I did not like to be Spanked but now that is not the case, however I still hate going over the knee, I would far rather have my dress or skirt raised up and then the hand or strap landing on my thigh but when I am told to bend over the knee it sends shivers down my spine, but I dare not complain , I just go over the knee, I hate my skirt or dress being lifted up and my knickers taken down especially if their are other people around but unless I do so it is the Horrid Cane !!!!
The Last time I should have gone over the knee but said I wasn't going over , I got the horrid cane , she bloody well really hurt me, yes mind I did deserve it but I sure I did not like it.

Reactions: Deleted member 75402
Yes it was awful ,!!!
who was watching you being spanked?

littletimmy said:
who was watching you being spanked?
and also did they offer to help by holding your clothing/underwear while your mum issued your punishment?

Ali123 said:
I love the feeling of vulnerability a short dress gives me, knowing how easy it is for someone to access my bottie should they decide to do so.
Yes I do to, I feel very Vulnerable that A Dress gives me especially if it is a short one , I love wearing Knickers but quite honestly I do hate them being taken down especially if I am over the Knee, god the horrid whacks hurt but funny enough once it is over , I am a better behaved Girl !!!
Sometimes I do really misbehave when I am in the Company of Ladies and when the Hair brush or paddle appears I know that if I carry on like that I am going to be dealt with

Reactions: Ali123
ben0510 said:
and also did they offer to help by holding your clothing/underwear while your mum issued your punishment?
A couple of Ladies took down my Knickers and held my skirt !!!

BuddyBoy said:
I am now 73, aged quite a bit since then , Do I still use Bad Speaking ? Am I still Naughty ? Am I still Spanked ?
Unfortunately Yes to all 3
However do I Still Deserve to be Spanked on Occasions ?
My Lady friends would say " Very Much So " !!!
Does Spanking improve my Behaviour ?
Again My Lady friends would say " Very Much So " !!!

Back