Miss Susan
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Hello, been a bit of a naughty girl , should I be spanked

Reactions: Deleted member 75402
MissSusanWiseman123456 said:
We need some context, Susan. How "old" are you? What was the misbehavior? Had you been corrected before? What are the rules in your house? What are the punishments? For me, spanking is a last resort for the care giver.

MissSusanWiseman123456 said:
Where did the misbehaviour take place, Miss Wiseman

Certainly not, if present events have taught us anything it is that cycles of violence only lead to further and greater harm.

Anemone said:
Certainly not, if present events have taught us anything it is that cycles of violence only lead to further and greater harm.
Spanking doesn’t need to be about violence.

When I was spanked as a child it was the humiliation of going over my Mum’s knee that was far worse than anything physical. She never spanked me hard.

Reactions: KBoy and Deleted member 75402
Ali123 said:
Spanking doesn’t need to be about violence.

When I was spanked as a child it was the humiliation of going over my Mum’s knee that was far worse than anything physical. She never spanked me hard.
I agree. With my Mother it was about the lead up to the spanking too. When it had been decided that I would be spanked Mother would make me wait in my bedroom until she was ready. I was told this was so that I could think about what I had done and decide whether it had been worth the punishment I was going to get. When she was ready I would be called into my kitchen and asked to explain myself and to say if I was sorry for what I had done. Whatever I said the result was always the same, I would then be told to bend over the kitchen table and asked how much punishment I should receive. I learnt early on that if I chose a small punishment the answer would be a lot more than I wanted. It would depend on my misdemeanour as to whether my pants would be removed but I remember most were on my bare bottom. I would be told how many spanks I was to receive and at the end I had to thank Mother. I would then be left there, still with a bare bottom until Mother decided I had learned my lesson. The spanking was firm but never cruel, but the phycology of her method was harder to take.

littletimmy said:
I agree. With my Mother it was about the lead up to the spanking too. When it had been decided that I would be spanked Mother would make me wait in my bedroom until she was ready. I was told this was so that I could think about what I had done and decide whether it had been worth the punishment I was going to get. When she was ready I would be called into my kitchen and asked to explain myself and to say if I was sorry for what I had done. Whatever I said the result was always the same, I would then be told to bend over the kitchen table and asked how much punishment I should receive. I learnt early on that if I chose a small punishment the answer would be a lot more than I wanted. It would depend on my misdemeanour as to whether my pants would be removed but I remember most were on my bare bottom. I would be told how many spanks I was to receive and at the end I had to thank Mother. I would then be left there, still with a bare bottom until Mother decided I had learned my lesson. The spanking was firm but never cruel, but the phycology of her method was harder to take.
Yes, the ritual of a spanking was the real thing for me.

Being made to stand in the corner afterwards, facing the wall, with my bare red bottom on display was mortifying.

As others have noted what is/was the infraction ?
Spanking is it going to do some good toward a behavior change ?
Applied over a padded bum (diaper) ?
Bare skin ?
In private or in the presence of others ?
Will this lead to or encourage further misbehavior resulting in perhaps pleasurable spanking ?

More - - - ?

My par
Ali123 said:
Yes, the ritual of a spanking was the real thing for me.

Being made to stand in the corner afterwards, facing the wall, with my bare red bottom on display was mortifying.
My Mother would always carry on as if I was not there with my red sore bottom presented to the world. If someone came to the door she would answer it and only if they came in the house, would she allow me to pull my pants up before they came into the kitchen. It would be explained to them that I had been a naughty boy and I would be then sent upstairs to change as afterwards I had to wear punishment panties for the rest of the evening. These were a pair of pink knickers made from very soft slightly fluffy cotton that she said would make it easier for me to sit.

Reactions: Ali123
The spanking ritual in my house was similar to what others have posted: time in the corner with my pants down to think about what got me in this situation, across the knee for the spanking, back to the corner, crying with pants still down, finally on my knees before mother or my care-giver to talk about it during which I was expected to say, "thank you for taking the time to correct me". Humiliation was the key to behavior change; the older I got the greater the humiliation.

my wife uses similar regimen.One thing she does is tell her girlfriend when I’ve been punished in detail.

Reactions: Ali123 and Raylynn
ralph said:
my wife uses similar regimen.One thing she does is tell her girlfriend when I’ve been punished in detail.
Your post reminded me to mention that my spankings were always shared with others and I was expected to take part in the conversation. They typically ended with a mild scolding (not sympathy) such as, "Shame on you! Who would have thought that such a big boy would have to be punished like a baby."

BuddyBoy said:
Your post reminded me to mention that my spankings were always shared with others and I was expected to take part in the conversation. They typically ended with a mild scolding (not sympathy) such as, "Shame on you! Who would have thought that such a big boy would have to be punished like a baby."
Her friend when seeing me will ofter ask if I’m been good or not and giggles .She says I know what happens to you when you’re not. It’s a trip over the knee isnt it .

ralph said:
Her friend when seeing me will ofter ask if I’m been good or not and giggles .She says I know what happens to you when you’re not. It’s a trip over the knee isnt it .
I think you are very fortunate, Ralph, to have someone who cares so much about you. She wants to make you a model husband that other women will envy: quiet, respectful and obedient.

BuddyBoy said:
I think you are very fortunate, Ralph, to have someone who cares so much about you. She wants to make you a model husband that other women will envy: quiet, respectful and obedient.
Yes but it’s so embarrassing when her friend knows I’m spanked and giggles about it .Shen even said if wife needed any help she would be happy to And mentioned perhaps I would need one when she was over visiting

ralph said:
Yes but it’s so embarrassing when her friend knows I’m spanked and giggles about it .Shen even said if wife needed any help she would be happy to And mentioned perhaps I would need one when she was over visiting
Has your wife ever spanked you in front of her girlfriend?

Does she dress you up for your spanking? When I was spanked as a child I’d sometimes have to put on a pair of my sister’s knickers.

I was very naughty at home , I stole some money from my mum at the time, she found out and I repaid her , anyway I was latter caned on the bare naughty Bottom , Did I deserve to be so Caned , yes very much so, god it really was horrid but it worked very well.

Yes young lady, you did deserve it. Even though you paid her back, I feel that was only because your Mother found out about the stolen money. You needed to be punished for the act of stealing, a deliberate premeditated action of looking for her purse, locating the money and taking it. Did she spank you on your bare bottom? How old were you when this all happened?

I think a good spanking is in order for such behaviour. question is who should do the spanking? should it be the person you wronged, or maybe a uncle or aunt. also should the person doing the spanking lift up your skirt and remove your underwear or nappy, or will someone else do that? one final thing, considering your misdemeanour, should the spanking be bare hand on bare bum, or otherwise?

littletimmy said:
Yes young lady, you did deserve it. Even though you paid her back, I feel that was only because your Mother found out about the stolen money. You needed to be punished for the act of stealing, a deliberate premeditated action of looking for her purse, locating the money and taking it. Did she spank you on your bare bottom? How old were you when this all happened?
I was about 14 and I was spanked on the bare Bottom !!!

Back