Miss

My trip to craft shop was as flustering as I thought,She help up the training pants and said here are your new panties.I said trying pants .She giggled and said no panties,no fly ,pink butterflies on one and princess on other They are definitely panties .And I hope I don’t have to remind you plastic panties are needed also Do you want pull ups or snap ones.I nearly crawled on the floor .Oh and here is the purse size paddle for you so be careful when you’re in the car or out shopping,could be very embarrassing.Plsease tell your wife thanks for the business and keep me posted on your behavior

MissSusanWiseman123456 said:
I am now 73, aged quite a bit since then , Do I still use Bad Speaking ? Am I still Naughty ? Am I still Spanked ?
Unfortunately Yes to all 3
However do I Still Deserve to be Spanked on Occasions ?
My Lady friends would say " Very Much So " !!!
Does Spanking improve my Behaviour ?
Again My Lady friends would say " Very Much So " !!!
I appreciate your candidness regarding you chronological age but age doesn't mean much in our ABDL world. I am about 13. How old are you?

BuddyBoy said:
I appreciate your candidness regarding you chronological age but age doesn't mean much in our ABDL world. I am about 13. How old are you?
well I think that 15 would be ok, however do you think I should be a little younger or older ?

well I think that 15 would be ok, however do you think I should be a little younger or older ?
Older? Susan, at 15 you could be my baby sitter.:D (You sound fine right where you are.)

I really do enjoy being a sissy , especially being made to wear little girly outfits by my Aunt and other Ladies , Also I love wearing Girly Shoes and Sissy Underwear.
Naturally being A sissy I hate to be Spanked but I also like being a Naughty Sissy , I really hate it when Aunty lifts up my Skirt and Whacks me Very Hard on My Thighs , But I also love to Play with Other Sissy's and Do Very Naughty Sissy Things, Once When My Aunt Saw Me , She Produced A Right Tantrum At Me, Grabbed Hold of My Hair, Then Sat Down Still Holding My Hair and Put Me Right Over Her Lap, Despite My Howls of Protests Down Came My Knickers And Then She Lifted Up My Skirt and Used a Heavy Thick Long Wooden Ruler Across My Bare Bottom, I Was soon Howling Like A Little Girl, Then When She had Finished My Hands Went Straight To My Bottom, Whilst I was doing This She got a Dummy and said ' Open Wide Susan " I Did So and In the Dummy Went In "
She Then Said " Now Susan If This Comes out I Shall Cane You Very hard On The hands With At Least 9 Strokes On Each hand "
Believe Me It Stayed in My Mouth The Whole Time Until She Put Me Bed "
In The Morning She Woke Me Up And Showed me The Dummy And Said " Any Misbehaver From You Susan And This Goes In , And Any Further Misbehaver I Shall Use The Horrid Cane On Your Hands As Well And You Will Cry Out Like A Naughty Girl, Do You Understand Me Susan "
I said " Yes Aunty Jane ", Believe it or Not When She Put Me To Bed She Said " You Have been A Good Girl Susan, Here is A Sweet'y For You, Now Have The Sweet And Then Get Off To Sleep, Nighty Night Susan " Then She Kissed My Cheek.

Reactions: Deleted member 75402 and ralph
Wow Good work keeping dummyin as ordered.Yesterday brought back training
panties and paddle from craft shop to show wife .Said let’s try them on and see how cute you are in them .She said howcute they will look peaking out of short party dress ,And the craft lady is coming over after work for snack and to see you in her handiwork

Last edited:
I really do enjoy being a sissy , especially being made to wear little girly outfits by my Aunt and other Ladies , Also I love wearing Girly Shoes and Sissy Underwear.
Naturally being A sissy I hate to be Spanked but I also like being a Naughty Sissy , I really hate it when Aunty lifts up my Skirt and Whacks me Very Hard on My Thighs , But I also love to Play with Other Sissy's and Do Very Naughty Sissy Things, Once When My Aunt Saw Me , She Produced A Right Tantrum At Me, Grabbed Hold of My Hair, Then Sat Down Still Holding My Hair and Put Me Right Over Her Lap, Despite My Howls of Protests Down Came My Knickers And Then She Lifted Up My Skirt and Used a Heavy Thick Long Wooden Ruler Across My Bare Bottom, I Was soon Howling Like A Little Girl, Then When She had Finished My Hands Went Straight To My Bottom, Whilst I was doing This She got a Dummy and said ' Open Wide Susan " I Did So and In the Dummy Went In "
She Then Said " Now Susan If This Comes out I Shall Cane You Very hard On The hands With At Least 9 Strokes On Each hand "
Believe Me It Stayed in My Mouth The Whole Time Until She Put Me Bed "
In The Morning She Woke Me Up And Showed me The Dummy And Said " Any Misbehaver From You Susan And This Goes In , And Any Further Misbehaver I Shall Use The Horrid Cane On Your Hands As Well And You Will Cry Out Like A Naughty Girl, Do You Understand Me Susan "
I said " Yes Aunty Jane ", Believe it or Not When She Put Me To Bed She Said " You Have been A Good Girl Susan, Here is A Sweet'y For You, Now Have The Sweet And Then Get Off To Sleep, Nighty Night Susan " Then She Kissed My Cheek.
Please tel us why you refer to yourself as a "sissy". Girls are girlish, some more than others. You can be someone's younger sister and be referred to as her sissy. But in this context the term is typically used foe males like myself are are both effeminate and juvenile.Could it be because you were not born a "Miss" but transitioned later in life?

ralph said:
my wife uses similar regimen.One thing she does is tell her girlfriend when I’ve been punished in detail.
Excellent News And Good On Your Wife !!!!!! Incidentally That Is What I Need From Time to Time Myself , I Sometimes Can Be Quite A Bit Bitchy And Yes The Lady Does Know How To Deal With Me !!!
Sometimes She Slaps Me Hard Across The Face, Then She Gives Me A Right Telling Off, However After Being Told Off I Face A Far Sterner Punishment, Sometimes it is An Over The knee Spanking But Far More Often It Is The Cane For The Hands And Then The Cane Hard And Crisp Right Across The Bare Bottom , Quite Often It Has Been So Hard And After A Few Strokes That I have been Almost in Tears, Then At The End Of It I have To Curtsy To Mistress And Thank Her For My Punishment !!
Once I Forgot To Curtsy To Mistress And Thank Her For My Punishment And I Was Given Another Hard Caning , I Have Never Forgotten Since !!!
One Thing That I have Learnt Is That Mistress Is Always Right !!! She is Never Ever Wrong, Should I Ever Point Out That She Is Incorrect, Then Both Sides of My Face Are Slap Hard And Then I Have To Fetch The Punishment Book And The Senior Cane, Then Strip Everything Off And Bend Over the Couch, Where At Least 24 Strokes of of The Senior Cane Is Given !!!
Then The Details Of My Punishment Are Entered in The Book, Then I Have To Return The Cane And The Punishment Book !!!
Then Upon My Return I Am To Dress !!!
Once I Forgot To Get Her Some Flowers For Her Birthday, Again I Had To Go And Bring The Cane And Punishment Book, I Got 30 Strokes of The Senior Cane On My Bare Bottom, I Was In Agony For 4 Days !!!! , Each Stroke Was Slow And Crisp And On Each Stroke I Really Howled !!!
I Have Never Ever Forgot Her Birthday Since !!!
She is A Wonderfull Mistress And She keeps me In Check, Do I Really Deserve All My Caning and Punishments ?, Well Maybe Not All Of Them But Most of Them I Certainly Do !!!

littletimmy said:
Where did the misbehaviour take place, Miss Wiseman
At home, I swore at Mummy

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 75402
Naughty Miss Susan. Why did you swear at Mummy?

littletimmy said:
Naughty Miss Susan. Why did you swear at Mummy?
Well She Started to become Very Bitchy , So I swore at her, then she hit me on my face twice and said " Susan go to Bed Now " I Said " But Mummy it is not my bedtime " She Lifted up her hand and said " Do I Have to Hit you Again ? " I Said " No Mummy , Please Not Again Mummy Please "She Just Said " Bed Girl " So I went to Bed.
In the Morning Mummy said " Next Time I Shall Smack You On Your Bare Bottom in Front of The Boys, Do You Understand Me Girl "
I said " yes Mummy "

BuddyBoy said:
Please tel us why you refer to yourself as a "sissy". Girls are girlish, some more than others. You can be someone's younger sister and be referred to as her sissy. But in this context the term is typically used foe males like myself are are both effeminate and juvenile.Could it be because you were not born a "Miss" but transitioned later in life?
No I was Not Born as a ' Miss ' but I am very effeminate and juvenile and I do enjoy being a sissy, yes I do like dressing up as a girl, so far my Mistress has had only dealt with me on my own, however she has often threatened me being dealt with while other boys and girls watch, this I have aways hated and I would really hate it if I was so dealt with by Mistress, but at the end of the day it is Mistress job to keep us sissy girls in check and I think that one day Mistress will invite other boys and girls in to see me being disciplined and really discipline me in front of those other boys and girls, whilst I would really hate this I think that it may lead me to being a better behaved little sissy, well at least until it is time for my next spanking

No I was Not Born as a ' Miss ' but I am very effeminate and juvenile and I do enjoy being a sissy, yes I do like dressing up as a girl, so far my Mistress has had only dealt with me on my own, however she has often threatened me being dealt with while other boys and girls watch, this I have aways hated and I would really hate it if I was so dealt with by Mistress, but at the end of the day it is Mistress job to keep us sissy girls in check and I think that one day Mistress will invite other boys and girls in to see me being disciplined and really discipline me in front of those other boys and girls, whilst I would really hate this I think that it may lead me to being a better behaved little sissy, well at least until it is time for my next spanking
Thank you Miss Susan. Your are quite right about how being disciplined in front of others increases the humiliation. When you are scolded in front of others and no one speaks on your behalf it is as if you were scorned by the entire group. How much greater if you are physically punished!

Ali123 said:
Has your wife ever spanked you in front of her girlfriend?

Does she dress you up for your spanking? When I was spanked as a child I’d sometimes have to put on a pair of my sister’s knickers.

BuddyBoy said:
Thank you Miss Susan. Your are quite right about how being disciplined in front of others increases the humiliation. When you are scolded in front of others and no one speaks on your behalf it is as if you were scorned by the entire group. How much greater if you are physically punished!
I Entirely Agree

Back